Thread: Alien religion on Mars: Conspiracy theorists claim to find SIGN OF THE CRUCIFIX

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

X-File Alien religion on Mars: Conspiracy theorists claim to find SIGN OF THE CRUCIFIX

By Sean Martin - The Express

ALIEN conspiracy theorists claim to have found the symbol of the crucifix on Mars, which they believe is proof that Jesus Christ was an extraterrestrial who attempted to teach all intelligent species across the cosmos about ethics and morals.

The extraordinary claim comes after UFO hunters spotted what they believe is a cross carved into a rock on Mars. Next to the supposed sign of the crucifix is apparently a statue of a lamb.

This is apparently further proof that any aliens on Mars believe in Jesus Christ, as the lamb allegedly represents the lamb of God.

The claim was made by prominent conspiracy theorist Scott C Waring who found the items in images from NASA's Curiosity Rover.

The alien enthusiast says that these findings are evidence that not only was there once an intelligent species on Mars but that Jesus Christ travelled the cosmos enlightening planetary races.

Mr Waring wrote on his blog ET Database: "The cross is deeply carved into a black of stone.

"The stone clearly didn't belong here, but was placed here by someone.

"The stone is about six inches high. Right next to it is a statue of a sheep that has fallen on its side which is about eight inches long.

"The statue looks more worn and eroded, but it's clearly a sheep. I'm not a religious guy and didn't go out looking for this.

"I just came across the photo and found it. These small statues are further proof that a tiny alien race once existed on Mars.

"Now I believe in the Christian faith that the lamb is sometimes referred to as the lamb of god, or god being kind and caring.

"But it could also mean the followers of the faith, who often refer to themselves as sheep.

"What gets my goat, no pun intended, is that the cross didn't become a Christian symbol until Jesus died upon it 2,000 years ago on Earth.

"But if Jesus did the same on Mars too, then this is further proof that Jesus was an alien trying to instil morals and ethics onto not just humanity but other intelligent species too.

"Now the plain cross is supposed to be a symbol of Jesus resurrection. Where a cross with him on it means the sacrifice Jesus made for humanity.

"This seems too much of a coincidence that two religious icons would be sitting so close to one another. This has to be actual religious evidence of an alien culture on Mars."

However, sceptics and NASA would say the statue and the supposed cross are just the effects of pareidolia – a psychological phenomenon when the brain tricks the eyes into seeing familiar objects or shapes in patterns or textures such as a rock surface.

@Goofy

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    That's funny. To me it looks like pieces of a Tetris game, perhaps the internet was invented by Martians

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts

I keep seeing this Scott C. Waring name pop up in all of these alien/Mars conspiracy articles you keep posting. Is it all just this one guy?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

I keep seeing this Scott C. Waring name pop up in all of these alien/Mars conspiracy articles you keep posting. Is it all just this one guy?
    It's because he's the foremost expert in his field

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Or he's a lunatic that these writers keep publishing articles about so people can make fun of his stupid ass.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Ah, Scotty you crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

Lance knows Scott is my favourite comedian so he posts news from him regularly to make me smile........ if that's not love i dunno what is!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Ah, Scotty you crack me up!

Lance knows Scott is my favourite comedian so he posts news from him regularly to make me smile........ if that's not love i dunno what is!

Just because you can even begin to comprehend the truths that he uncovers.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post

Just because you can even begin to comprehend the truths that he uncovers.
    You should see if Scotty-boy needs an assistant