Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: the fastest you've been on 2 or 4 wheels

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    I once had the Lambo up to 696 mph....just when I was about to break the sound barrier, a dog jumped out into the street so I put the car up on two wheels (by leaning hard) and narrowly avoided hitting Spot.I saw a moving van with a ramp so I decided to hit it (while still on two wheels) and I jumped over 3 houses and a gas station on the corner.

When I landed, I matted it, put in my ZZ Top dvd and broke the sound barrier.The sonic boom propelled me even faster, causing a massive heart attack.While dead and clamoring towards the light I managed to gear down and brought the vehicle to a respectable 450-470 mph, allowing me to give myself open heart massage (using a Bic pen to open my chest cavity).After flatlining and saying hello to some dead relatives, I regained consciousness only to notice that I had burned off all of the rubber on my tires....I was driving on rims only, going over 300 mph at this point.

The ensuing sparks heated the pavement to such a degree, that I cut a 10 foot groove in the road for over a mile.It was intense let me tell you......

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkady Renko View Post
    f

lotsa wheels: over 200mph in a french high speed train.

Forgot about that! I've also been on the TGV a few times. The first time was to Paris, and we did top speed!

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I once had the Lambo up to 696 mph....just when I was about to break the sound barrier, a dog jumped out into the street so I put the car up on two wheels (by leaning hard) and narrowly avoided hitting Spot.I saw a moving van with a ramp so I decided to hit it (while still on two wheels) and I jumped over 3 houses and a gas station on the corner.

When I landed, I matted it, put in my ZZ Top dvd and broke the sound barrier.The sonic boom propelled me even faster, causing a massive heart attack.While dead and clamoring towards the light I managed to gear down and brought the vehicle to a respectable 450-470 mph, allowing me to give myself open heart massage (using a Bic pen to open my chest cavity).After flatlining and saying hello to some dead relatives, I regained consciousness only to notice that I had burned off all of the rubber on my tires....I was driving on rims only, going over 300 mph at this point.

The ensuing sparks heated the pavement to such a degree, that I cut a 10 foot groove in the road for over a mile.It was intense let me tell you......

You just made like a years worth of posts in one hit...

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    it was for yoooooo

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    I wonder where that fella is?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    oh probably moving a tectonic plate somewhere

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

apologies for teh poor spelling and grammar. Engrish isn’t this users strong point!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

You stole Andy's answer

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    It has to be special tracks... I cant see one of those things doing 200 on this...

this is more like it:

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I once made Manchester to Bathgate (Scotland) in just over 2 hours.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Best long distance time: Rapid City, South Dakota to Las Cruces, New Mexico, 1100 miles, 17hrs and 40 mins. This was back when the national speed limit was 55 mph.

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minz View Post
    I once made Manchester to Bathgate (Scotland) in just over 2 hours.
    Were you in a helicopter???