Thread: Justin Bieber, 26, denies accusations of 2014 sexual assault of 21-year-old woman in Austin, Texas: 'There is no truth to this story'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Rape Culture Justin Bieber, 26, denies accusations of 2014 sexual assault of 21-year-old woman in Austin, Texas: 'There is no truth to this story'

By ADAM S. LEVY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Justin Bieber has denied sexual assault allegations that were made about him over the weekend.

On Saturday, a woman named Danielle alleged in a Twitter statement that she had been assaulted by the singer on on March 9, 2014 at the Four Seasons hotel in Austin, Texas, following the star's appearance at South by Southwest festival.

The following day, Justin, 26, also used the micro-blogging site to dispute the claims, providing evidence that he says proves he was not there.

Danielle described the alleged sexual assault in detail in a post she put up Saturday.

She penned: 'My friends and I were enjoying ourselves the entire night. A man then approached me and my friends and asked us if we wanted to meet Justin. Of course we said yes.'

Danielle said Bieber asked she and her group to go back to his room at the Four Seasons. She said she was 21-years-old at the time while Bieber was one year younger at 20.

'Justin had made me agree to not say anything to anyone, or I can get in serious legal trouble,' Danielle said. 'He then asked me to join him in bed. That’s when I asked myself, "How in the world is this normal?"'

Danielle said that she agreed to kiss him but aimed to avoid 'going too far' sexually with Bieber: 'My body felt unconscious. I don’t want to go into detail about what happened next.'

Bieber took to Twitter Sunday with a series of statements denying the allegation and offering evidence he said proves he was not at the location she claimed he was at.

'I don’t normally address things as I have dealt with random accusations my entire career but after talking with my wife and team I have decided to speak up on an issue tonight,' he wrote.

'Rumors are rumors but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly. I wanted to speak out right away but out of respect to so many victims who deal with these issues daily I wanted to make sure I gathered the facts before I made any statement.'

The Canadian recording artist continued: 'In the past 24 hours a new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself involved with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014 in Austin Texas at the Four seasons hotel.

'I want to be clear. There is no truth to this story. In fact as I will soon show I was never present at that location.'

Bieber confirmed he did perform locally but was accompanied by his former girlfriend Selena Gomez to the event.

'As her story told I did surprise a crowd in Austin at Sxsw where I appeared on stage with my then assistant side stage and sang a few songs. What this person did not know was that I attended that show with my then [girlfriend] Selena Gomez,' he said.

Bieber posted a series of tweets with stories, pictures and receipts he said were consistent with his claim he wasn't at the Four Seasons, but rather at an Airbnb and then the Westin on the nights of March 9 and 10, 2014, respectively.

Bieber said he will seek legal action against his accuser in the case.

'Every claim of sexual abuse should be taken very seriously and this is why my response was needed,' he said.

'However this story is factually impossible and that is why I will be working with twitter and authorities to take legal action.'

While Justin is now married to Hailey Baldwin, he was in an on and off relationship with Selena Gomez between 2010 and 2018.

Following their final breakup, Justin shocked fans when he quickly turned his attentions to Hailey, before marrying her in 2018.

Bieber hinted at some of his issues in a candid and lengthy Instagram post in September of 2019.

He spoke about his past of 'doing pretty heavy drugs,' 'abusing all of my relationships' and being 'disrespectful to women'.

The Canadian singer also spoke about being overwhelmed by life and how child stardom had left him 'a shell of a person' unequipped for the pressures and responsibilities his success would bring.

Justin and Selena first started dating in late 2010 but broke up in late 2012.

They reconciled a few weeks later but continued to date and break up on and off through 2015.

During this period, Bieber admitted in his Instagram post, his life had gone off the rails.

'I started doing pretty heavy drugs at 19 and abused all of my relationships,' he explained.

'I became resentful, disrespectful to women, and angry. I became distant to everyone who loved me, and I was hiding behind a shell of a person that I had become.'

'I felt like I could never turn it around,' he said. 'It's taken me years to bounce back from all of these terrible decision, fix broken relationships, and change relationship habits.'

Bieber and Gomez appeared to reunite in 2017 but by March 2018 they had gone their separate ways again, and in September 2018, he wed Hailey in a low-key civil ceremony in New York.

In January, Selena claimed that she had been the victim of emotional abuse during their relationship.

'Yes, and I think that it's something that — I had to find a way to understand it as an adult,' she told NPR.

'As much as I definitely don't want to spend the rest of my life talking about this, I am really proud that I can say I feel the strongest I've ever felt and I've found a way to just walk through it with as much grace as possible,' Selena concluded.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (06-22-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    You know he was just sittin back during the covid fiasco and said "How come no one ever accuses me of cool shit!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    I could see him getting somebody to make shit up. His star is fading. He's not in the limelight anymore. This is the male equivalent of leaked photos. Just trying to get attention.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Griffin (06-22-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    You guys blame the dude no matter what?

Why isn't "batshit crazy fan girl" your first thought?
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (06-23-2020), PorkChopSandwiches (06-24-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    because it's the bieb, dude!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Just do the math.
    If it was 1+1 it would be different but you're multiplying 1 crazy with another....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

RBP (06-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    You guys blame the dude no matter what?

Why isn't "batshit crazy fan girl" your first thought?

I said I could see him doing it and gave the reasons why. I didn't say he actually did it. And his douchebaggery outweighs any batshit crazy fangirl antics.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

RBP (06-23-2020)

Shelter Dweller In Training Placid's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Is the accuser a guy...... ??? That would be more likely possible.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Placid For This Useful Post:

Griffin (06-23-2020), Pony (06-25-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts

Slut

Come on guys, he's a douche but these bitches, it's gotta stop

I'm actually glad she picked him of all people. He's a vindictive asshat and will sue her into the ground. Hope she dies of stress, evil cunt. Suffer and make the news headlines to curb these witches...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Pony (06-25-2020)

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    this motherfucker only 26... the fuck?

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Sounds like he's counter-suing now https://www.complex.com/music/2020/0...mpaign=musictw

I don't care for Bieber but it sounds like these two were full of shit, so I'm glad to see their pussy-pass denied if that's the case.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Sounds like he's counter-suing now https://www.complex.com/music/2020/0...mpaign=musictw

I don't care for Bieber but it sounds like these two were full of shit, so I'm glad to see their pussy-pass denied if that's the case.
    He's Canadian music royalty