Thread: Life on Mars? NASA Curiosity rover spies evidence of 'ancient alien ruins'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

X-File Life on Mars? NASA Curiosity rover spies evidence of 'ancient alien ruins'

By Tom Fish - The Express

ALIEN hunters believe they have discovered '100 percent proof' of tiny extraterrestrial life on Mars in images beamed-back by NASA's Curiosity rover.

UFO enthusiasts have been sent into a frenzy after one conspiracy theorist spotted what he believes to be the elusive evidence of alien life on Mars in a photo taken by an unmanned NASA Red Planet rover. The verified high-res NASA images shot on Mars Sol 929 are freely available on the gigapan site.

The apparent 'proof' arrives in the form of intriguing structures purported to be the remains of habitation on Earth's nearest neighbour.

The dubious claims made by Scott Waring suggest the anomalies are in fact ruined alien relics.

Waring took to his etdatabase.com blog to speculate about the bizarre conspiracy theory.

He said: "I was looking over some Mars photos when I came across one that had perfectly even thickness of walls.

"The walls were all connected and each made its own room.

"The walls appear to be the ruins of a tiny intelligent species that once lived within them."

The alien life hunter believes his latest 'find' corresponds with one of his earlier so-called discoveries.

He said: "Back about 10 years ago, I discovered the woman figure on Mars and it was merely 6 inches tall (15cm).

"I believe the same human-like tiny species built these structures to live within.

"Notice the even thickness of all the walls.

"That is impossible in nature, but clearly deliberately created.

"This is 100 percent proof an intelligent species, albeit tiny, once lived and thrived on Mars."

However, sceptics and NASA would say the 'pods' and other similar findings are just the effects of pareidolia.

This is a psychological phenomenon when the brain tricks the eyes into seeing familiar objects or shapes in patterns or textures such as a rock surface.

Another recent finding which supposedly supports the argument of life on Mars was a large black rock vaguely resembling a fossil.

Waring wrote on his blog: “While looking at the front page of the Mars Science Laboratory website, I noticed that they placed a photo with a huge black fossil right on the freaking front page!

“How could anyone who has any experience at ancient fossils and artefacts have even possibly have missed that?

“NASA really doesn’t care about finding life, or proving that life once existed on other planets.

“They only want to drip feed the public boring science facts to satisfy the public's curiosity. It is called the trickle-down theory and NASA perfected it.

“There is no doubt in my mind that this is an ancient fossil.”

@Goofy

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    The dubious claims made by Scott Waring suggest the anomalies are in fact ruined alien relics.
    Dubious?