Will Kellyanne Survive

She has disagreed with what The Donald says..... :

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts
    They all end up leaving. Every - single - one

Pence might last though, given his ungodly mastery of sycophantry (it really absolutely magical to watch).

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Muddy (06-28-2020), Placid (06-28-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (06-27-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Exactly, another one bites the dust right? ( carry on)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ohhhhh look what I found from months ago.

Just more cancel culture rumor mongering. Plus yes, I don't care.

Shelter Dweller In Training Placid's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Not found from months ago but current - Kellyanne's comment was months ago but The Donald is currently being crude with his terminology. - (actually, he's always being crude with his terminology)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    What's funny is the Democrats and the leftist media were using terms like Wu Flu, Chinese Virus, and Kung Flu at first, but as soon as Trump started saying it, it's racist and horrible.

Conway's not going anywhere.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    What's funny is the Democrats and the leftist media were using terms like Wu Flu, Chinese Virus, and Kung Flu at first, but as soon as Trump started saying it, it's racist and horrible.

Until January.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to perrhaps For This Useful Post:

Placid (06-29-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perrhaps View Post
    Until January.
    I just don't see it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (06-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

"Chinese" is not a racist term even adding the word virus to it. Wu is an abbreviation of Wuhan. "Kung Flue" is definitely a derogatory term. Please point out where others have used the term and enlighten me.

From news/press conferences televised Mr Trump appears to delight in his terminology - as I stated elsewhere, I don't believe that he himself always believes what he says but he knows that there is a larhe portion of rednecks that do and they translate to votes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Who cares dude?

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Who cares dude?
    He does, because he hates Trump. And he's going to spam this forum with everything he can find to let us know how he feels about a President of a country that he's not a citizen of. He thinks that because he reads books on our current events, it makes him enlightened over there in the land down under, more so than the people that actually live here in this country, and witnessed these events as they have unfolded. Sound like anybody we've experienced before to you?
    Last edited by DemonGeminiX; 06-29-2020 at 04:33 AM.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He does, because he hates Trump. And he's going to spam this forum with everything he can find to let us know how he feels about a President of a country that he's not a citizen of. He thinks that because he reads books on our current events, it makes him enlightened over there in the land down under, more so than the people that actually live here in this country, and witnessed these events as they have unfolded. Sound like anybody we've experienced before to you?

It probably makes me a damn sight more enlightened than just blindly believing everything that is said by someone who is obviously very one-eyed on the matter.

We Australians have a sense of humour and we are more likely to look at facts. I would also go so far as to say that the average Australian has a greater understanding of the world than the average American. We don't believe that every single media outlet is lying and we can see beyond. Anyone who puts themselves in the public eye whether politician or celebrity of any kind is fair game for jokes etc..

We take the piss out of ourselves regularly.

Mr Demongeminix, I get the impression that you fit the category of despite what the man says or does, in your eyes he is a god?

I asked where you get your truth. Why can't you answer that question.... is it balanced reporting? Are you just reading pro-Trump rags and blogs or something more open that you can inform me about? Where is your evidence that Trump is not a liar and has not mislead the public. Don't try and say he was exonerated by Mueller because that is not true - Muleer said he didn't find enough evidence..... he is not found guilty nor is been found innocent, in fact it would seem that Mueller may have overlooked many aspects of Trump's associates and his history. Maybe the pressure to not have another Watergate is too much... I don't know.

As for the other matter you mention, I have scanned a lot of this forum's posts and threads from prior to joining and I see that you are very sensitive., Totally biased and sensitive. A previous member from Australia I see in past posts, also treated quite rudely by you.

I don't see what I have written as any form of SPAM whatsoever but am I get a little close to the bone for you.

Again, please give me some references for material that is honest and solidly unbiased.

But I suppose you are allowed to take offence but:-

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Placid View Post
    It probably makes me a damn sight more enlightened than just blindly believing everything that is said by someone who is obviously very one-eyed on the matter.

We Australians have a sense of humour and we are more likely to look at facts. I would also go so far as to say that the average Australian has a greater understanding of the world than the average American. We don't believe that every single media outlet is lying and we can see beyond. Anyone who puts themselves in the public eye whether politician or celebrity of any kind is fair game for jokes etc..

We take the piss out of ourselves regularly.

Mr Demongeminix, I get the impression that you fit the category of despite what the man says or does, in your eyes he is a god?

I asked where you get your truth. Why can't you answer that question.... is it balanced reporting? Are you just reading pro-Trump rags and blogs or something more open that you can inform me about? Where is your evidence that Trump is not a liar and has not mislead the public. Don't try and say he was exonerated by Mueller because that is not true - Muleer said he didn't find enough evidence..... he is not found guilty nor is been found innocent, in fact it would seem that Mueller may have overlooked many aspects of Trump's associates and his history. Maybe the pressure to not have another Watergate is too much... I don't know.

As for the other matter you mention, I have scanned a lot of this forum's posts and threads from prior to joining and I see that you are very sensitive., Totally biased and sensitive. A previous member from Australia I see in past posts, also treated quite rudely by you.

I don't see what I have written as any form of SPAM whatsoever but am I get a little close to the bone for you.

Again, please give me some references for material that is honest and solidly unbiased.

But I suppose you are allowed to take offence but:-

While he and I don't often see eye to eye about current events, I very much respect DGX for three things:

1. His unfaltering defense of our Constitution, which he and I both feel is the greatest document of governance ever written , even if we may interpret parts of it differently;
    2. His transparency What you hear from him is what you get, with no hidden agendas; and
    3. His obvious passion for his beliefs, which history reveals is both a strength and weakness of political discourse in our country.

You know, in rereading some the posts here , including some of mine, it occurs to me that America would be wise to enact a "National Shut the Fuck up" Week; to be followed with a "National Lighten Up" Week.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perrhaps For This Useful Post:

Griffin (06-29-2020), Pony (06-30-2020), RBP (06-29-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perrhaps View Post
    While he and I don't often see eye to eye about current events, I very much respect DGX for three things:

1. His unfaltering defense of our Constitution, which he and I both feel is the greatest document of governance ever written , even if we may interpret parts of it differently;
    2. His transparency What you hear from him is what you get, with no hidden agendas; and
    3. His obvious passion for his beliefs, which history reveals is both a strength and weakness of political discourse in our country.

You know, in rereading some the posts here , including some of mine, it occurs to me that America would be wise to enact a "National Shut the Fuck up" Week; to be followed with a "National Lighten Up" Week.

Let's face it, Over the past 5 years, America has slipped tremendously in its international reputation. (I know - you don't give a fuck!) If you want to hear it like it is, (your point), that is solely due to one person. Even other world leaders mock the man. I just want to see the humourous side.