sobering anecdote from someone honest on the front lines....of medical coding

https://zowe.substack.com/p/my-life-...ll-medical-ac5

That’s when I knew I had to write down what I just experienced. Many were aware by then we had just lived through something monumental. I realized I had a behind-the-scenes experience very few others were exposed to. Medical coding has always been about monitoring and cataloging disease progression in populations. All the records from every department get sent to one central repository. It’s like having a sim city level view of everything happening inside the system. A system that intentionally hides info “not required to do your job”. Keeping all the worker bees ignorant to what the other worker bees are doing. Most staff were only exposed to certain things within their little corner. I began writing a timeline of events. Anticipating it would turn into an article. Starting with the hospital talking about Wuhan virus coming to the USA through mandatory vaccinations for all. Highlighting the differences between MSM and reality. Research on vaccines included. I got deep in the weeds exploring where the medical codes came from to learn how and why they were being exploited for profit. The article grew into a book.

Uncovering more than a century of deceit, I could look back over my life and see how their wicked guiding principles played out without my knowledge. It’s how I came to call it the Medical Cult. I document all of it in my new book that is coming out soon called “My Life in the Thrill Kill Medical Cult.” You might call it a cult too after digesting all the info contained within its pages. It’s a time capsule. It’s an alternative perspective to what MSM crammed down our throats during the course of the scamdemic. It’s being released to the world very soon.