Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The Covid Conspiracy Thread

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    sobering anecdote from someone honest on the front lines....of medical coding

https://zowe.substack.com/p/my-life-...ll-medical-ac5

That’s when I knew I had to write down what I just experienced. Many were aware by then we had just lived through something monumental. I realized I had a behind-the-scenes experience very few others were exposed to. Medical coding has always been about monitoring and cataloging disease progression in populations. All the records from every department get sent to one central repository. It’s like having a sim city level view of everything happening inside the system. A system that intentionally hides info “not required to do your job”. Keeping all the worker bees ignorant to what the other worker bees are doing. Most staff were only exposed to certain things within their little corner. I began writing a timeline of events. Anticipating it would turn into an article. Starting with the hospital talking about Wuhan virus coming to the USA through mandatory vaccinations for all. Highlighting the differences between MSM and reality. Research on vaccines included. I got deep in the weeds exploring where the medical codes came from to learn how and why they were being exploited for profit. The article grew into a book.

Uncovering more than a century of deceit, I could look back over my life and see how their wicked guiding principles played out without my knowledge. It’s how I came to call it the Medical Cult. I document all of it in my new book that is coming out soon called “My Life in the Thrill Kill Medical Cult.” You might call it a cult too after digesting all the info contained within its pages. It’s a time capsule. It’s an alternative perspective to what MSM crammed down our throats during the course of the scamdemic. It’s being released to the world very soon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    more Senate testimony

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    more Moriarty ripping into the guts of this and giving great detail on how precisely and carefully crafted both "corona" and "the vaccine" were....there's so many specific things going on here its insane to consider that nature would ever have produced this, its quite like the meme I put in DGX's thread with the folded laundry coming out of the dryer

https://hiddencomplexity.substack.co...-of-sars-cov-2

The fact that CypA, CD147, RAGE, and the Galectin-fold all interact, all participate, and all create negative feedback loops is not only remarkable, but concerning, since these are all Spike-bound, and they are shared by both virus and vaccines. While sharing many common denominators the biggest of all remains the same.

Toxins. Especially Endotoxin.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The CDC "released" a 148 page study on myocarditis after COVID-19 "vaccination"

here's a link to the study LMAO

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...dc-moving-foia

some dude foia requested it

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Hey, one that's finally fit for Conspiracy Corner!

Ya know, I would have thought the MSM would have jumped right on this one about the vaxxed people with MAC addresses and quickly and easily shown that see these people who think this are batshit (I mean, free home run on the antivaxxers, right? the duped and bought off are hellbent on trying to obtain these victories )

but instead....nary a single mention.

curious

https://rumble.com/v1zuu8r-blue-trut...phenomena.html
    Last edited by FBD; 03-11-2024 at 06:01 PM.