Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Covid Conspiracy Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Here we go@fbd. Something to share with your Chan pals.

Must be fun watching but not being able to post

Last edited by lost in melb.; 07-31-2022 at 01:27 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    If you're interested I can start saucing my assertions I've made on this medical experiment,
    Hollandaise for me please!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Must be fun watching but not being able to post
    I'm not quite sure how I feel about this comment.

You're not supposed to kick somebody when they're down.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    I'm not quite sure how I feel about this comment.

You're not supposed to kick somebody when they're down.
    Well do I treat him like someone with a mental illness?

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Well do I treat him like someone with a mental illness?
    Maybe just take the high road, like an intelligent person would? You are an intelligent person, right?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Maybe just take the high road, like an intelligent person would? You are an intelligent person, right?
    You might have missed my point. But thanks for the unsolicited advice.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Next phase of the plandemic comes next year

At work, after a few years of glowing accolades about how well we were doing with remote work...having reviews in newsweek etc even about how great of a job we do, that efficiency and money saving is way up for both the company as well as the individual...

All of a sudden we get an announcement that come January, everyone must return to the office. Those of us who have been working from home for 15 years were told that our remote work arrangements were null and void come January and will be converted to hybrid.

The reasons given:
    -all of our executives got together with all these other executives and decided that working from the office was better for everyone (this is laughable, in reality the WEF told their marionettes to do something, and they complied.)
    -we believe that in person collaboration is good for your mental health
    -we did studies and proved it
    -remember all that water cooler talk that we discouraged? well that's fine and is now encouraged.
    -its really best for everyone to be together with in person collaboration
    -we should kinda fill up some real estate (mentioned 7/8ths of the way through the whole thing...if this were a reason, we simply would have returned to pre covid schedule)
    -yes we're going to have to spend a shit ton of money on doing this, but its ok, the money does not matter (central banking is counterfeiting and companies that obey are promised access to credit in perpetuity no matter how poorly their business does)
    -I know we mentioned close in person collaboration is good for your health a bunch of times already, but did we mention in person collaboration is good for your mental health?
    -remember those absolutely impossible budget cuts we gave you over the summer? well, since you did not meet them, its time to fire people. it is pure coincidence that nearly everyone we fired was too far away from ever being able to come into an office or that a lot of them had 20-25 years of tenure, gone immediately
    -hey look at these stellar earnings numbers from these budget cuts

everyone basically all the way up to the executives is vehemently against this, there were posts and blogs at work that had many hundreds of replies

I got a talking to by employee relations for saying this decision is less popular with employees than anheuser busch's decision was with their customers

so its a proven thing that the "vaccine" spikes shed like canine distemper;
    its a proven thing that the main 4 vaxmakers all chose the same whole spike to put in their product, when the case is that to replicate such a portion of a virus in its entirety has always been a hella big no-no
    its a proven thing that sv40 monkey dna was in all of them
    its a proven thing that the process chopped up a ton of other DNA fragments that will wind up being uptaken
    its a proven thing that this adulteration of the product violates the immunity agreements with the drug makers
    its a proven thing that a couple years later we're seeing large excess deaths

https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/gene...ified-organons
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/dn...-moderna-knows
    Both Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech SARS-CoV-2 vaccines are contaminated with plasmid DNA fragments which have not been removed during the current manufacturing processes. This proven fact has been acknowledged by the US FDA, Health Canada, and the European Medicines Agency. In yet another clear breach of informed consent and labeling requirements, this was not previously disclosed to physicians, public health officials, or patients. Furthermore, the presence of highly active promoter/enhancer DNA sequences (and fragments) derived from the SV40 virus, present in the Pfizer/BioNTech product, was not disclosed and discussed with either the public or to the regulatory agencies. This has also been clearly established. Prior FDA guidance concerning the closely related DNA vaccine technology cited the presence of such highly active regulatory sequences as being of particular concern due to potential insertional mutagenesis (integration).

Despite these facts, and contrary to both federal law (21 U.S. Code § 351 - Adulterated drugs and devices) and established FDA guidance (CPG Sec. 420.100 Adulteration of Drugs Under Section 501(b) and 501(c) of the Act. *Direct Reference Seizure Authority for Adulterated Drugs Under Section 501(b)*), in response to reporter questioning regarding this issue, the FDA has issued a categorical denial of adulteration and risk, stating that “no safety concerns related to the sequence of, or amount of, residual DNA have been identified.”
    short DNA fragments (including “oligonucleotides”) are associated with a high risk of integration, otherwise known as insertional mutagenesis, which is a well characterized form of genotoxicity. If these “vaccines” were reviewed by FDA as gene therapy products, which in fact they are gene therapy technology employed for the purpose of eliciting an adaptive immune response against an encoded antigen, rigorous genotoxicity (including insertional mutagenesis) studies would have been required prior to use in humans. If these were “DNA vaccines” rather than modified-mRNA vaccines, rigorous genotoxicity (including insertional mutagenesis) studies would also have been required prior to use in humans. But apparently there is something magical about inclusion of modified-mRNA together with DNA fragments in these highly active lipid nanoparticle nucleic acid delivery formulations which leads the FDA to conclude that there is no genotoxicity risk.
    the hiddencomplexity guy is especially brilliant
    https://hiddencomplexity.substack.co...toxin-delivery
    https://hiddencomplexity.substack.co...olded-proteins
    https://hiddencomplexity.substack.co...es-endothelial
    and even things like HERVs (human endogeneous retroviruses) are seeing reactivation from this poison administered
    https://hiddencomplexity.substack.co...isease-and-mis
    https://hiddencomplexity.substack.co...n-ghosts-hervs

and in fact it is being shown that the ADE (antibody dependent enhancement) effect is taking place in the vaxxed
    evidenced by immune antibody response showing those "vaccinated" show a preponderance of igG4 (allergen) antibodies at the explicit expense of the pathogen fighting antibodies

unfortunately this is going to mean the next phase of the plandemic, if you are afflicted by this, you're not going to really get very sick....your body simply will not be fighting this one and if it gets bad enough, a general sense of unwell before dropping completely.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9474911/

I really hope this does not happen, but as I am very data driven, I tend to base my opinions on the masses of data I analyze.

best of luck to you all, I'm looking for another job that is fully remote and have no compunction over leaving my 20 year job with great pay benefits and a ton of time off because of this. the way I see it, I am avoiding being genocided.

some more articles to look up for proof of what I'm saying
    >"SARS-CoV-2 restructures host chromatin architecture"

>"study-sarscov2-the-virus-causing-covid19-can-alter-genome-structure-of-our-cells"

>"covid-19-infections-may-reshape-genetic-landscape-71045"

>"SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome"

>"Reverse-transcribed SARS-CoV-2 RNA can integrate into the genome of cultured human cells and can be expressed in patient-derived tissues"
    Last edited by FBD; 11-13-2023 at 06:49 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/co...-taylor-greene

Today, November 13th, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene will hold a hearing on injuries caused by the COVID-19 vaccines with special witnesses.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://www.wsj.com/world/china/chin...y-lab-8cb5334d

As for oncoviruses:
    > The main viruses associated with human cancers are the human papillomavirus, the hepatitis B and hepatitis C viruses, the Epstein–Barr virus, the human T-lymphotropic virus, the Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) and the Merkel cell polyomavirus.

They spread by contact with infected bodily fluids, so don’t be smooching random girls

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/pe...latest-release

lol looks like that tweet's deleted

All deaths 147,098 171,469 190,939
    Infant deaths 1,031 1,009 958
    Standardised death rate 5.5 5.1 5.5
    2012, 2021, 2022

everything unequivocally up in 2022 as opposed to 2021, anyone wanna guess how 2023 looks
    Last edited by FBD; 11-13-2023 at 06:54 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/covid...094500374.html

COVID levels are so high, they’re hovering near 2020’s initial peak...

It’s yet another sign that while the official pandemic state may be over, the days of COVID are far from it

https://veryvirology.substack.com/p/...-switch-end-of
    An IgG4 response to a replicating, dangerous pathogen is quite possibly the single worst response we could have induced

Last edited by FBD; 11-15-2023 at 06:36 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I think the best one thus far though was about Ivermectin having anti cancer properties horse paste, not only does it cure ronas, it cures fuggin cancer

and I hope you all remember when Trump said HCQ was a prevention as well as a cure, he was directly quoting Fauci

also reminder that the shots that were given were not the shots that received the emergency approval (that could not be legally granted because of HCQ, nevermind Ivermectin)

if you have any side effects, be sure to jump on the upcoming class action lawsuits!

Bullshit, they're covering it up. The latest new reason in Ireland is Sepsis. They're trying to say the sepsis is the reason for unexplained deaths of people.
    this is precisely what one should expect if one's immune response is typecast to produce igG4 antibodies and no pathogen fighting antibodies

your body does not fight, eventually sepsis kills you
    Last edited by FBD; 11-15-2023 at 06:41 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

sorry guys, its coming

https://www.thejournal.ie/overcrowdi...04700-Oct2023/

self reporting up
    Last edited by FBD; 11-15-2023 at 07:30 PM.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    its an election year, Trump is unstoppable....what, you think they're just going to let him with without war? they didnt last time around and had to meme that Biden won

ww3 began in 2016 the moment Dominion Software failed to steal the 2016 election for Hillary, you should all know this by now

rona precusors were dev'd at ft Detrick until 2014 when Congress outlawed it, then Wuhan finished dev, everyone should know this by now

I'm showing data based evidence that people's immune systems are fucked from the shots and the ADE that us crazies warned about is right here in the igG4 antibody typecasting

but anyway, if you get sick, go get an antibody test and prove it to yourselves

here's Steve Kirsch putting his money where his mouth is, anyone who feels that they can prove false the statistically significant result that the vaccines are causing a statistically significant increase in sickness etc, $250k if you can prove him wrong
    https://kirschsubstack.com/p/breakin...s-being-caused
    An irresistible offer to make a lot of money fast without any risk
    This offer expires after I make the data public. It can be accepted anytime before that.

Some people claim, without evidence and without seeing the underlying record level data, that the survey must be biased and that the true, unbiased result is that there is no signal and the COVID vaccines are not increasing all-cause mortality.

The point of the offer is to prove that people who claim my survey data is biased or wrong without even having looked at the survey data are all “big hat, no cattle.” All of them.

I'll try to not bombard you guys with this stuff, but I've been keeping a very close eye on all of this and watching outcomes and studies and reading what the real experts are writing, which means going to substack since there's a lot of people out there who say things for pay that they would not say otherwise. It probably doesnt do much good to inform you all of this, at this point, because there's simply not a whole hell of a lot that can be done except make sure you have your med stack to treat as early as possible. Vit D, C, magnesium, zinc, NAC, quercitin...(may not help much if your body aint willing to fight, tho)

stay safe. I dont know if they even have to release anything else or if its just going to be a matter of ADE showing itself, but these things add up and red alarm bells go off. I mean the sepsis stuff in Ireland...like I said, exactly what one should expect if he can only produce antibodies that say "this stuff is allergen, please ignore"....in such a case, they dont even have to release anything else, regular sicknesses will take care of the globalist Deagel population #s

as I've mentioned to others....people who got jabbed are only 2/10 years until they can honestly say they're out of the woods on this. not mocking its just the only appropriate response to "well I havent had anything bad happen to me yet"
    "and if it takes 10 years for the side effect to manifest, what, then, have you done?"
    -Dr Fauci
    Last edited by FBD; 11-16-2023 at 06:22 PM.