Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Covid Conspiracy Thread

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    If anyone's interested in one of the best substacks on this issue, this guy just put together a link compilation of much of his writings on rona related stuff. This gets pretty technical, so I would only recommend checking this out if you want to examine technical things about what's been going on.

As planned and promised, I will now be publishing an index with every single science-related article I have written since December 2021, the month and year I created this publication, on a whim because half a dozen Twitter followers thought it would be a good idea.
    https://hiddencomplexity.substack.co...-library-index

Plagued by design → The basis of most of my hypotheses and observations.

Plagued by Design II → Molecular mimicry in regards to SARS-CoV-2

Things Hidden Since the Splicing of SARS 2 S protein (part 1)

Things Hidden Since the Splicing of SARS 2 S protein (part 2)

Things Hidden Since the Splicing of SARS 2 S protein (part 3) → This series is the basis on how to prevent and heal yourself from Covid damage

Plague by design - Paradoxical Acquired Immune Dysfunction hypothesis → This entire series is the “main hypothesis” and somewhat almost each and every single article written in this Substack in relation to Covid is connected to this, and somewhat was forecasted here.

The other posts in the series PAID part II - The Toll of TLRs, The Case for Reverse Mareks, A Stronger Case for Reverse Marek and It´s (viral) Evolution baby I recommend you to read it., but PAID Part III and IV.

Chronicles of vaccine failure → Me chronicling the vaccine failure and how the narrative shifts every other week. Fun times.

The many wonders of a peptide → A short article on the peptide BPC-157, one of the best healing peptides in the world, naturally occurring inside you

Things Hidden Since the Foundation of Cognition → A brain-centered article, that I should revisit, and rewrite, still a lot of solid advice inside, and still stands

Bio Briefing - Reverse Marek III → Some (now boring) vaccine dunking, Melatonin, and NAC helping severe Covid

Bio Briefing -Of Coronas and fevers

How to minimize paradoxical acquired immune dysfunction from Spike protein → “mRNA damage” healing, per the title, needs to be rewritten, still stands, backed by a lot of science now

BA. 2 and the growing case for Reverse Marek

etc etc etc

>This gets pretty technical, so I would only recommend checking this out if you want to examine technical things about what's been going on.
    but, there are a lot of good mentions in these articles about ways to combat the ill health effects of what's going on, so perhaps recommended anyway
    Last edited by FBD; 11-26-2023 at 03:10 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    and this is a good one reposted by Dr Malone

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/dr...es-the-central

Dr. Harvey Risch Exposes the Central Fallacy of Evidence-Based Medicine
    A serious critique of why preponderance of clinical evidence was disregarded by public health officials during the COVIDcrisis.
    You guys already know how I feel about this stuff so I dont feel any need to comment, but these articles are very good and lend tremendous weight to the things I've told yall

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

(Not so) mysterious pneumonia outbreak in China
    (Not so) mysterious pneumonia in Korea, Scotland, France

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/dr...overing-up-the

Dr. Robert Kadlec served as Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services (Preparedness and Response) from August 2017 until January 2021. He is responsible for the creation of the COVID-19 vaccine development program Operation Warp Speed. Prior to that, Kadlec was Deputy Staff Director for the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Prior to this position, he has been working in the bioterror industry and by all accounts, made a fortune for his involvement in Emergent biosolutions - which he failed to disclose in his Senate hearings. For more on Dr. Kadlec, I suggest reading Head of the Hydra: The Rise of Robert Kadlec.

So, in an interview with Sky News AU this week, Dr. Kadlec admits that he directly helped (or directed) the Fauci and Collins cover up on the origin of COVID to protect their gain of function program and their own asses.

Watch the two part (short) documentary here. The interview where he admits this can be found in the second part - towards the end.
    https://www.skynews.com.au/world-new...a43b52111d0d45

CIA analysts were 'bribed to change position' on COVID-19 origins as Fauci led 'orchestrated' effort to undermine lab-leak origin theory

A new Sky News Australia documentary reveals further evidence of the "orchestrated effort" to push the narrative that COVID-19 had natural origins, despite intelligence officials saying it "most likely" leaked out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I remember seeing this DMED data before, pretty sure I posted some of it earlier itt...good to see it coming back up and we have people making a stink about what the numbers say

I wish ww3 did not have this component to it

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

Last edited by FBD; 11-30-2023 at 04:20 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    hmmm

https://x.com/jenniferzeng97/status/1729997219003072598

It's already happening in Denmark too, tripled number of cases in a week (up to 514) giving it status of an epidemic.
    The national health institute here says we are going to face:
    > RSV
    > mononucleotic pneumonia
    > covid 19
    > influenza
    I speculate that this will be used to lower the interest rate again and print shitloads of money.
    Financially speaking, Archegos shorted GME, went under, bought by Credit Suisse, which inherited the position, went under, bought by UBS, which now asks to be bought or bailed out... so I'm thinking financial meltdown by march just like we saw right before 2020.
    Last edited by FBD; 11-30-2023 at 04:25 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    podcast at the link, this came over from Dr Malone

https://peternavarro.substack.com/p/...rs-accountable

Peter Navarro's Taking Back Trump's America

Hold Fauci and Co-Conspirators Accountable For Murderous Coverup

In confessing he conspired with Tony Fauci to hide the Wuhan lab origin of the COVID-19 virus from President Trump and the American people, Dr. Robert Kadlec has called for “accountability.” Congress and the Department of Justice should take Kadlec up on that offer while every presidential candidate should promise to bring Fauci and his co-conspirators to a quick and rough justice.Kadlec is no slouch, no Cassidy Hutchinson-type secretary offering salacious gossip for 15 minutes of fame. As Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response at Health and Human Services, Kadlec played a key role in developing the COVID-19 vaccine through Operation Warp Speed.

I met Bob Kadlec in February of 2020 at the dawn of the pandemic as I began intense efforts at the White House to ready our country for the Chinese Communist whirlwind that might engulf us. In my first interaction, Bob was uncooperative. However, he quickly changed his tune after a “don’t mess with Trump’s White House” terse exchange.

Bob was one of the few in our health care bureaucracy taking the threat seriously early in the pandemic. I, along with POTUS himself, were among the very few in the White House who grasped COVID-19’s potential seriousness. Together, Bob and I would do some very good work shoring up our personal protective equipment supply chains and advancing initiatives like those involving COVID-19 treatments, e.g., monoclonal antibodies.

I’m not shocked by Kadlec’s confession that Fauci lied and Americans died – I have documented Fauci’s serial treacheries in my White House memoirs In Trump Time and Taking Back Trump’s America. However, I am shocked that Kadlec, a former Air Force physician, would conspire with Fauci in the most deadly cover-up in American history.

Here’s how I explained the catastrophic consequences in my memoirs: “If Fauci had simply come clean, President Trump would have demanded that President Xi Jinping and the Chinese Communist Party immediately reveal the truth about the virus and, most importantly, release the original genome of the virus China’s scientists had genetically engineered.

I cannot overstate how important this single act of transparency on the part of Communist China would have been. The quasi-vaccines that have been developed to fight the Wuhan virus have turned out to be both primitive and dangerous instruments. These mRNA quasi-vaccines are not true and safe vaccines like those for small pox and polio but, as Dr. [Robert] Malone and I have explained [in the Washington Times], they are merely leaky and non-durable gene-therapy technologies with a wide range of very dangerous side effects.

If, on the other hand, with the benefit of the original genome, we had known from the beginning what we were up against, our vaccine strategy would have been far more complex, effective, and safe. Millions of lives around the world could have been saved.”

As Kadlec tells it to Sky News’ Sharri Markson, Fauci engineered his murderous cover-up to protect his reputation. He wanted to hide at all costs that he had funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology to conduct its bioweapons research. Fauci also wanted to bury the fact he had transferred cutting edge “gain of function” technologies to Communist Chinese researchers like the infamous Shi Zhengli. This so-called “bat lady” would use Fauci’s Frankenstein tools to turn benign viruses from nature into microscopic monsters capable of killing humans in the most agonizing of ways.

Yet, there is more to this story than Kadlec lets on....

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The FDA, CDC, and WHO's actions in all of this have been sofa king suspect

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/fd...covid-vaccines

For years, the FDA has known about the risk posed by residual DNA in vaccines. Its own guidance to industry states:

“Residual DNA might be a risk to your final product because of oncogenic and/or infectivity potential. There are several potential mechanisms by which residual DNA could be oncogenic, including the integration and expression of encoded oncogenes or insertional mutagenesis following DNA integration.”

Put simply, the FDA acknowledges the possibility that fragments of DNA left over by the manufacturing process can be incorporated into a patient’s own DNA, to potentially cause cancer.
    The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) continues to insist that any residual DNA contamination in the Covid vaccines is not a problem and that it “stands behind its findings of quality, safety, and efficacy for the mRNA vaccines.”

“While concerns have been raised previously as theoretical issues, available scientific evidence supports the conclusion that the minute amounts of residual DNA do not cause cancer, or changes to a person’s genetic code,” added the FDA.
    This all should not even be in the conspiracy theory corner

cuz pretty much all the info is in the conspiracy fact corner

The FDA would not provide the “available scientific evidence” to support its claim, but it’s worth noting that the vaccines’ own product labels show that genotoxicity and carcinogenicity tests were not carried out prior to their use.

David Wiseman, a research bioscientist involved in medical product development and co-author on the study by Speicher et al said the FDA’s claim that there is no evidence of a cancer link is becoming “untenable.”

“The CDC’s own analysis on the vaccine’s safety signal in VAERS shows there could be a signal for some cancers,” said Wiseman pointing to a report he co-authored and sent to the National Academies.
    Last edited by FBD; 12-05-2023 at 03:44 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    New Zealand ministry of health whistleblower reveals things that the media should be jumping up and down about;

NZ goes after the guy trying to say he shared personal medical information - when the data was all fully anonymized.

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/data-fr...re-and-the-new
    Data from the New Zealand Ministry of Health shows that the COVID vaccines have killed over 10 million worldwide

https://rumble.com/v3ynskd-operation...velations.html

Steve includes all the necessary links for one to go and reproduce all of these data backed conclusions for himself, if one is so inclined. Repeatability is a huge issue in "science" these days, so this is proper and necessary to blatantly put a nice big section in there on where the data came from and how it was produced and here you can go do it, too. (Steve has also placed very large sums of money in challenge to prove him wrong.)

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/rasmuss...2-of-americans
    Rasmussen poll: A stunning 42% of Americans would likely join a class action lawsuit against COVID vax makers if it was permitted by law
    (and as was pointed out, the manufacturers have violated their agreements so egregiously that their lawsuit protection will be null and void...the lawsuits are coming, its just a matter of time)
    Last edited by FBD; 12-06-2023 at 02:26 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (12-06-2023)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    them hits, they just keep a-comin'

https://archive.is/V03hV

og link from above
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-023-06800-3

well, shit

Thus a frameshift mutation (from either deletion or insertion) often results in a protein that is a different length than the original protein, with a new section of seemingly random amino acids attached to the end of the protein that have nothing to do with the sequence of amino acids that was there before.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...shift-mutation
    Last edited by FBD; 12-11-2023 at 03:08 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Fuck Yeah, Texas!!!

Suit:
    https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...on%20Filed.pdf

Texas is suing Pfizer for 18 violations across 5 counts of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Texas is petitioning for a restraining order on Pfizer to stop suppressing the truth regarding the lack of clinical benefits of their COVID-19 mRNA injections, and monetary relief upwards of billions of dollars because Pfizer misrepresented the clinical outcomes of using their COVID-19 mRNA injections.

What Counts of the Deceptive Trade Practice Act did Pfizer Violate?

Count I: Misrepresentations of Relative Risk Reduction
    95% Relative Risk Reduction was actually 0.85% (less than one percent) Absolute Risk Reduction
    In other words, the actual reduction in risk of becoming infected if you were injected with mRNA was less than 1% for less than 2 months, vs doing nothing at all.

Count II: Misrepresentations of Durability of Protection
    In 2021 Pfizer and CEO Albert Bourla claimed that their mRNA injections provided of 6 months of durable protection, even though the FDA submitted data was tracking injected subjects for only 2 months or less.

Count III: Misrepresentations of Human-to-Human Transmission
    CDC community data actually demonstrated increased risk of transmission.

Count IV: Misrepresentations of Protection Against Variants
    CMS & CDC demonstrated fully-vaccinated individuals had a significantly high increased risk of Delta infection and actual hospitalization rates versus non-vaccinated individuals.

Count V: Scheme to Conceal Vaccine Underperformance
    Pfizer board member, Scott Gottlieb, was in direct and frequent communications with Twitter to ensure that credible scientific evidence regarding the underperformance and risks of Pfizer’s COVID-19 mRNA injections were not known by the general public.

Texas ¶139. “As set forth above, Pfizer knowingly and recklessly engaged in a multi-faceted scheme to mislead the American public about the efficacy of its COVID-19 vaccine, including making affirmative misrepresentations, withholding material information, and taking steps to censor and suppress individuals who disseminated truthful information adverse Pfizer’s deceptive scheme to increase sales and consumption of its vaccine.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...vid-19-vaccine

heh, they didnt even get to the gain of function part, which is a part of their investigation

go get 'em Texas

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Pfizer doubled their revenue with the ronas

I dont know why Cormirnaty is listed here though - nobody bought that and nobody was injected with that. That's just what received the fraudulent EUA.