26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    I hope they televise the hangings, I will watch them

https://www.arkmedic.info/p/the-smoking-glove

What happened yesterday was equivalent to finding a glove that perfectly fit the hands of Zengli Shi and Peter Daszak of the EcoHealth Alliance, the group implicated at the very beginning of this charade as being the makers of the coronavirus. After a freedom of information request2, US right to know got a copy of an order form for R0580L, which is the BsmBI restriction enzyme.
    this was under the heading of the DEFUSE proposal for creating bat coronaviruses that EcoHealth Alliance and the Department of Defence denied went ahead. They said it had been cancelled. Yet they ordered reagents for the project.
    noted earlier
    https://www.arkmedic.info/p/absolute...-120-sequences
    https://www.arkmedic.info/p/how-to-b...y-to-the-truth

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://disinformationchronicle.subs...researcher-who
    DOCUMENTS: Chinese Researcher Who Mapped COVID Virus Two Weeks Before China Released Sequence Was on Anthony Fauci’s Payroll
    NIH officials refuse to explain how much salary they provided to Chinese researcher Lili Ren, a co-investigator with Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance.
    its odd and unusual how all of this information that was totally available early on and completely ignored is now coming back around and being confirmed

this is likely to ensure that only the most compliant take enough jabs to eventually get the cure for what the initial ones broke

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    now this one's a hoot, outright lying bullshit from someone in a position of authority...but then again, that's about all we've seen from most people in positions of authority regarding their position on this genocide

>A study out today reveals the jabs may unexpectedly prompt cells to produce small amounts of unintended proteins
    >There is no evidence that these mistakes compromise the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines, which saved millions of lives (no actual proof for this statement)
    >researchers have already proposed a fix
    >scientists say there is nothing alarming about the new work, reported today in Nature (so what's the fix, say its nothing to be worried about?)
    >Ribosomes sometimes translate natural mRNAs incorrectly
    >the researchers wanted to know whether such mistakes are more common when altered bases are inserted lolwut...this is the essence of frameshifting, this is like shifting your notes up a fret on the neck and expecting your scale to remain the same, preposterous on its face for anyone remotely informed
    >Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines were much more likely to induce frameshifted proteins than mRNAs with normal uridines.
    >In their experiments roughly 8% of the proteins produced from their experimental mRNAs were frameshifted.
    >With natural mRNAs frameshifting typically produces inactive proteins that are broken down by the cell. (Yes now why arent you mentioning the ways in which this process is affected by the mrna experiment? You expect prople to know what uridine or pseudouridine is?)
    >COVID-19 vaccines may even get a boost from the misreading [insert massive guffaw here]
    >A Moderna spokesperson declined to comment on the findings
    >It’s a bit like writing mom instead of mum, Willis says. “It means the same thing.” (LMAO)
    >Rolf Marschalek, a molecular biologist at Goethe University Frankfurt, says he would like to see more evidence before he is convinced that frameshifts are a significant issue for modified mRNAs (this is shorthand for Its Fucking Unequivocal, I just cant say this right now because I will be frowned upon for saying anything bad about the gene editing experiments)
    mRNA vaccines may make unintended proteins, but there’s no evidence of harm
    https://www.science.org/content/arti...-evidence-harm

there's no evidence that misfolded proteins are harmful to humans? this is an absolute clown show, people saying bullshit like this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    fauciquotes

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    If one wants to see how seriously these updated-as-of-corona CJD/prion protocols are done up by hospitals, for anyone suspected of a prion disease...I can only think of the FEMA coffins
    ayys are handled with less care
    date on the last image

when I put "it instructs your body to make a foreign protein" and CJD updates (not a regular update, hadnt been touched in over a decade) together
    if you have prions you wouldn't be able to tell even if you were looking for them until at the earliest 5 years, prions are very unpredictable and one of natures most scariest fucking things. It can legit cause a fucking zombie out break if you read into what prions do to the brain and how people act.
    FBD schizotake lol distant edges of the realm of possibility, if the 5g nuts are in any way correct, misfoldings would be a result from cranking the shit out of the wattage, cue I am legend
    fuck that man, I really hope that's wrong
    Last edited by FBD; 01-20-2024 at 06:12 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    and while they told everyone that Ivermectin was dangerous horse paste not intended for humans....

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...ince-2019.html

Peter McCollough mentioned on JRE how some Ivermectin production facilities were sabotaged in the runup

From what I've read, pretty much every single one of us would do very well to have some small appropriately sized and appropriately periodic doses of Ivermectin.

I really hope you guys dont get the prions. Shit like this is why I was so emphatic about trying to get you guys to think about what you were participating in before becoming part of this medical experiment. I feel bad about that. What giant lament it is, watching genocide, and watching the next wave approaching, watching it approach as those who created it said it would. Were I not a stoic I'd have gone away to some remote location and shielded my eyes from this horror.
    Last edited by FBD; 01-20-2024 at 06:26 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    the track record of lies and lies by omission, truly stunning

RNA is active on a cell's surface and needed for immune function

https://phys.org/news/2024-01-rnas-cells-immune.html

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    With all these people out to get us, it's a wonder we survive even one day.

You brave, soldier you!

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    With all these people out to get us, it's a wonder we survive even one day.

You brave, soldier you!
    its got to be a bit much to realize you've been injected with monkey DNA, aborted fetal cell lines, wrapped in a package that fucks with your gene switching mechanism, and this is on top of the intended delivery of Antibody Dependent Enhancement. next time you're not feeling so well, I would recommend getting an antibody test to check for your igG4 levels. good luck!

you'd best pray khaddafi is right and they have a way to shut this off or otherwise correct it

Here's the CDC, busted on internal reviews as having marked accurate but critical information as "misinformation"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...documents-show

they lie like 50 mothafuckas
    (and its 50 cuz the scale doesnt go any higher! miss ya mike)

its puzzling that people are like /fingers in ears LA LA LA LA LA LA on this
    you guys should be mad af that your government leaders all participated in a genocide experiment
    Last edited by FBD; 01-23-2024 at 07:10 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    full clown mode

>link to article
    https://archive.ph/sb9NB
    >link to actual Federal Register entry
    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...-risk-clinical

as long as they say its relatively harmless, they dont have to even tell you
    this is not an excuse for not informing about the mRNA jabbies tho, its not an excuse for lying and censoring everything bad about the mRNA experiments, I mean who needs to know the mRNA experiments never got past phase 2 trials because the test animals all died upon reexposure

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    oof...like I told my dad...it is only a matter of time before data runneth over your position...

“The nation’s top public health agency did not send an alert on COVID-19 vaccines and heart inflammation because officials were concerned they would cause panic, according to an email obtained by The Epoch Times.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2021 drafted an alert for heart inflammation, or myocarditis, and the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. Officials prepared to release it to the public, taking steps including having the agency’s director review the language, internal documents show.

The alert would have been sent through the CDC’s Health Alert System (HAN) network, which goes to state and local officials, as well as doctors, across the country.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    INTERESTINGLY,

sinovac & russia's vax are not having the myocariditis outcomes that the pfizer moderna j&j ones are after multiple jabbings

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...64410X24000264

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    reminder of where mRNA tech was prior to OMG EXPERIMENT ON EVERYONE

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    another one where the headline states something different than what the study says

but look more closely, and you see those beta amyloid proteins...

and as has been shown a couple times, protein misfolding is one of the recent highlights...

So they’re just using CJD interchangeably with Alzheimers.
    Last edited by FBD; 01-29-2024 at 05:46 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10....20986241226566

>We found the number of myocarditis reports in VAERS after COVID-19 vaccination in 2021 was 223 times higher than the average of all vaccines combined for the past 30years. This represented a 2500% increase in the absolute number of reports in the first year of the campaign when comparing historical values prior to 2021.