26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts

Justice Qanon

QRD;

Let's go back to Benghazi 2012, when the militants attacked the compound in Libya, and Hillary et al were blaming it on some stupid video

Really what was going on - "The USA" (and others) armed the Libyan rebels to overthrow Khaddafi, after he threatened to take down the western banking system with an African Gold Dinar that would be given to the people to use as real money, not just a shitty fiat currency. Since Libya had an air force with MiGs and shit, some of these weapons given included things like stinger missiles. (The arms were being taken and brought to Turkey by boat and then over the border into Syria to help arm ISIS.) Ambassador Stevens was effectively an arms dealer. He was to be thrown under the bus, I dont know if its because he wasnt doing what he was told or if it was just part of the strategy. At some point in that attack, Stevens knew he was being left for dead, his calls for help when unheeded - except for a pair of seals, Glenn Doherty and Tyrone Woods - they defied stand down orders because they knew a man's life was in danger.

This is how we found out about the Clinton Foundation server that was in Benghazi. This is when the good guys found out that America was for sale, and the Clinton Foundation was one of the ways that America was for sale. The server contained classified information beyond Hillary's level of clearance as Sec of State.

Glenn & Tyrone didnt make it out alive, but what they were about to do was let the good guys know what the CF was up to.

Thus began the plan to take back America. Trump became a part of this plan by their request, because Plan A is to do everything properly by the ballot box - but they gave indication that they were ready to coup the fkn government if Hillary had succeeded in stealing the 2016 election. The good guys know everything; the entire enemy playbook. This is why Trump is always a step ahead of these people, calling them out and taunting them like crazy.

This whole thing is worldwide and not just a USA issue, and this appears to be the primary reason why things didnt snap into action sooner rather than later. Not worth WW3 corona & club K all coming out at once in retaliation. (Dont know what club K is? Its those nukes that fit in a shipping container...know how many shipping containers there are in the world? I'm thinking they must have this issue addressed if they are moving forward with things.)

We should be able to tell "how legit" they really are by the outcomes - which was why I was happy to see the Treasury eat the Fed. If legit, we should see 5 eyes be no more, we should see the House of Windsor fall, we should see the central banking entities fall. We'll see Justice Roberts leave his seat, we'll see Hollyweird btfo. I'd like to see the Corporate Constitution of 1871 destroyed and the original 13th amendment reinstated...but I'm thinking we'll probably see a real 911 investigation before those last 2

seeing this article made me think of Benghazi & the origins of Qanon
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ident-benghazi

https://qmap.pub/ contains Q postings, but its a big bite to take at this point if you havent heard anything of it yet.

Last edited by FBD; 08-03-2020 at 03:59 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-03-2020)