26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    They forgot the Cannibals. Come on!
    the cannibal part doesnt make a lot of sense, but scaring the fuck out of a child to provoke an adrenal response before you take a blood transfusion directly from them does

I have to chuckle at compromised mouthpieces who write drivel like this in an attempt to keep people away from examining information.
    It is an obviously false theory, and Q’s prognostications have been repeatedly debunked.
    "Obviously false" can be tossed right out the window since it means absolutely nothing, and "repeatedly debunked" we must shift our context to speculations of random people on the internet and not Q's postings. I laugh when I see on 4chan some asshole writing "see another date has passed that you all said something big was going to happen" when Q has almost entirely avoided any mention of specific dates.

I'll get on to some Q proofs for you a little later

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ask yourself a very simple question -
    Why is everything re: 'Q' being censored, banned, and attacked?
    When do you expend ammunition [resources]?
    Q
    Epstein island.
    Who owns the surrounding islands [close proximity]?
    Unique skill sets of Maxwell?

Submarine pilot [unusual]?
    Helicopter pilot?
    What benefit might that serve?
    Q
    Biden Family / Lobbyist Owned Land on Water Island (Tiny Island Neighboring Epstein Island)
    Q
    !!Hs1Jq13jV6
    19 Aug 2020 - 10:35:15 PM
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...islands-099318
    Q
    Reality is coming for pedo Joe

Lobbyist bought tropical land from Biden’s brother

Scott Green, a lobbyist with close ties to Joe Biden, purchased Virgin Islands property from James Biden and then extended him a private mortgage.

James Biden, six years Joe’s junior, served as finance chairman on his older brother’s first Senate campaign in 1972. He went on to pursue an entrepreneurial career that regularly intersected with Joe’s public duties. He once sought to launch a Washington lobbying firm, but the venture was cut short when his would-be partners were convicted of attempting to bribe a judge in an unrelated matter. He has previously been accused by former business contacts of seeking to exploit the former vice president’s clout for financial gain in court proceedings in New York, Kentucky, and Florida, though he has denied such claims.

After the land deal, Joe Biden vacationed elsewhere on the tiny island, which once protected a nearby submarine base before it became a tropical getaway, on at least three occasions.

The property itself has remained vacant and undeveloped. It is not clear why the lobbyist, Scott Green, purchased the parcel from Biden’s brother James, or why James Biden later went to the lobbyist for a loan, rather than to a bank. An easement James Biden obtained granting road access to the land before selling it to Green may have made the land more valuable, but it is unclear whether the dramatically higher price Green paid for his parcel reflected its true value. The terms of the loan were not disclosed in property records.

Scott Green’s career has been tied to Joe Biden’s, from his days as a member of Biden’s Senate staff to his work as a lobbyist on projects of special interest to Biden.

As a young man, Green played linebacker for the University of Delaware football team, overlapping at the school with James Biden for a few semesters, and graduated in 1973. He is best known for his work as an NFL referee, having led the officiating crew at Super Bowl XLIV in 2010. He is currently listed as the executive director of the NFL Referees Association, which acts as a bargaining representative in labor negotiations.
    NFL refs, you say? lol, I've said for quite a few years that those fkn refs make calls for the betting tables.

A firm the lobbyist co-founded — which features a testimonial from Biden praising his “emotional investment” in his work on its website — specializes in federal contracts for niche law enforcement and national security programs for which Biden long advocated.
    Pure cronyism, supported and protected by the thin pedo line

Richard Branson owns an island just around the corner, too....he will go down in all of this as well...
    Last edited by FBD; 08-20-2020 at 12:52 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    the cannibal part doesnt make a lot of sense, but scaring the fuck out of a child to provoke an adrenal response before you take a blood transfusion directly from them does

I have to chuckle at compromised mouthpieces who write drivel like this in an attempt to keep people away from examining information.

"Obviously false" can be tossed right out the window since it means absolutely nothing, and "repeatedly debunked" we must shift our context to speculations of random people on the internet and not Q's postings. I laugh when I see on 4chan some asshole writing "see another date has passed that you all said something big was going to happen" when Q has almost entirely avoided any mention of specific dates.

I'll get on to some Q proofs for you a little later
    Omg...! I can't understand anything you're saying in any of these posts.

it has spawned tens of thousands of do-it-yourself private investigators cobbling together allegations like characters from “A Beautiful Mind.”
    What did you think of this bit?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-20-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

What did you think of this bit?
    It sounds like you need to read a little more slowly I gather you never saw the company offering blood transfusions from the young? I'm sure you're aware that as one ages, the big challenges are keeping one's blood fresh, and one's organs lose their ability to perform their functions efficiently. How much longer do you think it extends one's life, having the ability to have just about any organ swapped out when needed and getting regular blood transfusions with fresh, young blood?

I think the Beautiful Mind bit is typical argumentum ad ridiculum and conveys no real argument whatsoever except to call those who dig Crazy. What do you think General Flynn meant when he said "We have an army of digital soldiers"...he meant the crap tons of people like me out there who are looking at the facts of these situations and Paul Revere'ing them.

I find it curious that the bar is so high for you to believe this stuff, some of which is derived from sets of facts just not in full view, some of which are plain ol facts - but the chock full of logical fallacy dismissals somehow seem to be decent arguments...??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (08-20-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That's fine. I guess it's a personal journey you're enjoying. I won't begrudge that

But almost every post you're implying that I didn't understand this and that because there's some issue with me. Uh uh

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That's fine. I guess it's a personal journey you're enjoying. I won't begrudge that

But almost every post you're implying that I didn't understand this and that because there's some issue with me. Uh uh
    Well in my defense you've posted multiple times saying you have no idea what's going on and cant follow, what do you want me to deduce?

I've established multiple different ways Obama & Co are guilty of treason, you're going to have to understand that fact at some point my brotha. This was all very carefully orchestrated. Now that Clinesmith has pleaded guilty to altering the email to the FBI that should have confirmed that Carter Page was a CIA asset, and instead told the FBI no he's not our asset - and this became the entire rationale by which Trump was spied on by Obama Biden & co....next up we have some other low-mid level lackeys that will go, then we will get to Peter Strzok, who will give up Comey, who will then give up Clapper & Brennan, who will then turn on Obama, Biden & Hillary.

Here's post #1, and I've got 4 huge firework cakes and another half dozen tubes ready to fire on October 30th if this winds up having a 3 year delta to it
    Hillary Clinton Extradition
    Anonymous
    28 Oct 2017 - 4:44:28 PM
    Anonymous
    28 Oct 2017 - 3:33:50 PM
    >>146981635
    Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.
    >>147005381
    HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.
    Ooh, and its a friday too. I hope it isnt raining, because there will be a lot of people that will see those fireworks if this is correct But misinformation like this is the reason why the compromised mouthpieces like to say Q has predicted nothing, because anything Q predicted (the actual Q, not random fans on the internet coming up with their own theories from whatever subset of information they have viewed) is coded and if it contains an actual date then you KNOW that actual date is misdirection.

Info/Disinfo OP, Psyop

Its the questions that are what's causing people to think

Hillary Clinton Detained, Not Arrested (Yet)
    Anonymous
    28 Oct 2017 - 6:15:48 PM
    Mockingbird
    HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
    Where is Huma? Follow Huma.
    This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
    Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
    What is military intelligence?
    Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
    What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
    Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military w\o approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
    What is the military code?

Where is AW being held? Why?
    POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
    POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
    POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
    Who has access to everything classified?
    Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.
    Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
    They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
    This is not a R v D battle.
    Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
    Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
    Mockingbird 10.30.17
    God bless fellow Patriots.
    Hopefully you dont think Uranium One just disappeared and went away because it hasnt been spoken of in a while

Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal)
    Anonymous
    29 Oct 2017 - 11:47:07 AM
    Open your eyes.
    It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal.
    Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict.
    Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview?
    Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law.
    Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....)
    POTUS has everything.
    Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
    Follow Huma.
    Operation Mockingbird.
    Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
    Many in our govt worship Satan.
    Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
    Where is HRC?
    Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
    Trust in your President.
    God bless, Patriots.
    The US is the first domino
    Follow the Money, it's the Key
    Anonymous
    29 Oct 2017 - 12:47:18 PM
    Follow the money, it’s the key.
    What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
    Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
    What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
    Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
    Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
    Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
    Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
    Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
    The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
    Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
    Have faith.
    Remember what EPA administrator Lisa Jackson got busted memeing herself as "Richard Windsor" so that they could use things like gmail to get around FOIA? They were ALL doing it!
    Hillary/Obama Emailgate
    Anonymous
    29 Oct 2017 - 9:58:37 PM
    Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!
    and whatever happened to that Clinton Foundation investigation? Did it die, or has it just been in the background this whole time?
    Clinton Foundation Investigation
    Anonymous
    29 Oct 2017 - 10:57:27 PM
    Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
    Last quote before this starts getting way too big
    Military Intelligence & State Secrets
    Anonymous
    31 Oct 2017 - 11:00:15 PM

1509505215390.jpg
    SCI[F]
    Military Intelligence.
    What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
    What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
    What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
    Why is this relevant?
    What was Flynn's background?
    Why is this relevant?
    Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
    Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
    Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
    Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
    Why?
    By Who?
    Was HRC next in line?
    Was the election suppose to be rigged?
    Did good people prevent the rigging?
    Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
    Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
    What is POTUS in control of?
    What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt?
    Why does the military play such a vital role?
    Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
    Who guards former Presidents?
    Why is that relevant?
    Who guards HRC?
    Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
    Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
    What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
    What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
    What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
    Why is this important?
    What is Mueller's background? Military?
    Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
    How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
    Who is helping POTUS?
    This litany of questions....very relevant!
    Last edited by FBD; 08-20-2020 at 05:42 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Welcome to the club.>!! Sorry fbd..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-20-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm saying a lot of these clues have been all over the place, but since The News™ did not report any of it...

POTUS Welcome in Saudi Arabia
    Anonymous
    2 Nov 2017 - 5:04:05 PM
    How did SA welcome POTUS during his trip?
    With a WAR DANCE!!!

Because Saudi Arabia was taken care of, perhaps some of yous remember the photo of the Saudi royalty, with MBS's head circled saying "this guy just arrested everyone else in this picture"
    Martial Law in Saudi Arabia
    Anonymous
    4 Nov 2017 - 7:02:02 PM
    [Repost]
    Why did JK travel to SA recently?
    What is SA known for?
    Where do the biggest donations originate from?
    Why is this relevant?
    What else is relevant w/ SA?
    Safe harbor?
    Port of transfer?
    Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
    Why is the timing important?
    ---------------------------
    Martial law declared in SA.
    Why is this relevant?
    How much money was donated to CF by SA? (Alaweed was a major stakeholder in twitter, remember)
    How much money was donated to John M Institute by SA?
    How much money was donated to Pelosi Foundation?
    How much money was donated to CS by SA? (Schumer)
    What other bad actors have been paid by SA (bribed)(Not just D's)?
    Why did the Bush family recently come out against POTUS?
    Who is good?
    What are the laws in SA v. US (charged criminals)?
    What information might be gained by these detainees?
    Why is this important?
    SA ---> US
    What force is actively deployed in SA?
    NG?
    Have faith.
    These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history.
    Remember, disinformation is real.
    God bless.
    Alice & Wonderland.
    The Great Awakening.
    Q
    I'm sure some people thought the Awan case was totally gone too, but that's not correct either.
    Awan Group, MB and HUMA
    Anonymous
    4 Nov 2017 - 7:33:30 PM
    Follow HUMA.
    Who connects HRC/CF to SA?
    Why is this relevant?
    Who is the Muslim Brotherhood?
    Who has ties to the MB? (huma!)
    Who is Awan? (member of paki spy agency!)
    What is the Awan Group?
    Where do they have offices? (IT for Congress!)
    Why is this relevant?
    Define cash laundering.
    What is the relationship between SA & Pakistan? (spy networking!)
    Why is this relevant?
    Why would SA provide tens of millions of dollars to US senior gov't officials? (so that zog dont decide to replace them!)
    What does SA obtain in exchange for payment? (house of saud protection!)
    Why is access important?
    What happened when HRC lost the election of 2016?
    How much money was provided to the CF by SA during 15/16?
    HRC lost.
    Loss of access/power/control.
    Does repayment of funds to SA occur? If so, how?
    Why did BO send billions in cash to Iran?
    Why wasn't Congress notified?
    Why was this classified under 'State Secrets'?
    Who has access to 'State Secrets'?
    Where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land?
    Did the planes all land in the same location?
    How many planes carried the cash?

Why is this relevant?
    What does this have to do w/ NK?
    What does this have to do w/ SA/CF cash donations?
    What does this have to do w/ ISIS?
    What does this have to do w/ slush funds?
    Why is SA so vitally important?
    Follow the money.
    Saudi Prince Alwaleed Arrest
    Anonymous
    6 Nov 2017 - 4:50:33 PM

1510005033971.jpg
    Why was the arrest of Alwaleed and others important?
    How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?
    Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days? BO=OBAMA, later Q just started calling him Hussein to make it easy.
    Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
    What is HUMA? Define. Double Agent
    What book was BO caught reading?
    Why was this immediately disregarded as false?
    What is ‘Post-American World by Fareed Zakaria’?
    Why is this relevant?
    Why would the President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA be reading this book?
    What church did BO attend as pre-POTUS?
    Who was BO’s mentor? a fuckin commie!
    How is Alwaleed and HRC connected?
    Who was HRC’s mentor? another fuckin commie Ayers!
    How is Alwaleed and Bush Sr./Jr. connected? indeed!
    What occurred post 9-11?
    What war did we enter into?
    What was the purpose and disclosures given re: justification?
    Who financed 9-11?
    Why, recently, are classified 9-11 pages being released?
    What just occurred in SA?
    What FOIA docs are being publicly released (recently)?
    Why is this relevant?
    What information is contained within these c-releases?
    Why is C Wray important with regards to these releases?
    What does money laundering mean?
    What is the single biggest event that can generate many nation states to payout billions? we just watched what happened in Lebanon...
    Who audits where the money goes?
    $15,000 for a toothbrush?
    Reconcile.
    Why did we attack Iraq?
    Halliburton.
    Who are they?
    What do they specialize in?
    What is oil field service?
    Why is this relevant?
    What ‘senior’ level political officials are affiliated w/ Halliburton? (Cheney, etc)
    What is the primary goal?
    What is the primary mode of influence that drives corruption?
    What does money buy?
    How is this connected to SA?
    How is this connected to Alwaleed?
    How is this connected to LV? (las vegas shooting = attempted assassination of Mohammed bin Salman)
    Q

As you can see, there's a lot from the beginning just on the Saudis, and fuckery with the Saudis inevitably invites 911 discussion
    Bin Laden Family & 9/11
    Anonymous
    6 Nov 2017 - 4:50:59 PM
    What family was permitted to leave immediately after 9-11?
    Who authorized the departure?
    Why is this relevant?
    Was anyone else permitted to leave?
    Repeat.
    Was anyone else permitted to leave?
    Was it a private plane?
    What can private planes carry v commercial?
    What airport did they arrive/depart from?
    What was carried on a private plane to Iran?
    Why was the Bin Laden family here during 9-11?
    Coincidence?
    How does SA connect to the Bin Laden family?
    Who in SA is connected specifically to the Bin Laden family?
    What did they deliver?
    To who?
    Why?
    What does money buy?
    Why are the events in SA relevant to the above?
    Who is the financial backer for human trafficking?
    Who is the ‘broker’ for underage sex?
    Think SA.
    How does FB & Instagram play a role in capture?
    Think ‘Taken’.
    Fantasy right?
    Why do select senior political officials have foundations/institutes?
    What is money laundering?
    What does money buy?
    Why is this relevant?
    What other people were arrested in SA?
    What are their backgrounds?
    Are any connected to the Podesta Group?
    Why is this relevant?
    What do you need in order to prosecute senior political officials?
    How do you avoid public misconception?
    How do you justify counter-political attacks to the mass public?
    Why is information so vital?
    Is the country divided?
    Why does the MSM portray the country as being divided?
    Why is this relevant?
    Q
    Saudi Arabia Events Extraordinary
    Q
    !ITPb.qbhqo
    11 Nov 2017 - 11:29:58 PM
    Why were the events in SA extraordinary?
    Who was arrested?
    What will bank records provide?
    List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts.
    EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
    Why is this relevant?
    House of Saud.
    House of Saud US Control
    Follow the money.
    What power shift recently occurred?
    Was a new King appointed?
    Coincidence?
    Dark to LIGHT.
    Why is this relevant?
    One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history).
    Other sides falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Welcome to the club.>!! Sorry fbd..
    This is all setting up to tell you how the USA was for sale under both Republican & Democrat traitors....there is a metric fuck ton of information to parse, so we're not going to get to this in a quick manner. Accept that these are all puzzle pieces...please chew slowly, there's more than a few sittings worth to digest here.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...-new-docs-show
    Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls, surprising top DOJ official in meeting with Biden, declassified docs show
    Tick, Tock!

Flynn is a big deal because he didnt go along with Obama, and Obama & co tried to super fuck him over - and they failed in doing so, now they will reap what they have sown. Flynn knows where the bodies are buried and this is why they went after him first. Flynn's testimony will destroy Obama & crew, and they know it - so this is why we saw Judge Sullivan take the unprecedented step of trying to source lawyers to keep a trial going that the DoJ had already dropped. Once Flynn can testify and/or work with the Trump admin again, Obama & co are 100% fucked, completely completely and utterly FUCKED
    Last edited by FBD; 08-20-2020 at 07:48 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Muddy (08-21-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Uranium One & Iran Deal
    Q
    !ITPb.qbhqo
    22 Nov 2017 - 5:07:59 PM
    U1 - CA - EU - ASIA - IRAN/NK
    Where did it end up?
    What was the purpose?
    Who was suppose to win the election of 2016?
    Why was the Iran deal kept from Congress and placed at the highest level of classification?
    Meaning, a United States Senator could NOT review the deal but other foreign powers could.

How much money was hand delivered by plane(s)?
    Why in cash?
    Where did the plane(s) actually land?
    What was the cover?
    Who paid for BO to attend Harvard? (Alaweed, iirc!)
    Why would this occur pre-political days? (Because he was groomed for the part)
    Who was the biggest contributor to the CF?
    The graphic is the key.
    Why does the MSM push conspiracy w/o investigation?
    Who controls the MSM?
    What does the word 'conspiracy' mean to you?
    Has the word 'conspiracy' been branded to mean something shameful in today's society?
    The world cannot handle the truth.
    This pill cannot be swallowed by most.
    Risk in painting this picture.
    THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
    Q
    IG Report Cites Clinton Foundation and Crimes Against Children
    Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    15 Jun 2018 - 8:45:21 PM
    Obama's First Exec Order was to Seal his Personal Records
    Q
    !CbboFOtcZs
    15 Jun 2018 - 8:28:59 PM
    >>1764595
    Why are Hussein records sealed?
    Unusual?
    Why did 42 Hussein admin staff obtain FBI bypass (no background check)?
    IT scandal Awan.

Access to classified emails / summary sec meeting notes/briefings etc with NO FBI background check or clearance.
    Purpose?
    Paki leak?
    MB infiltration?
    IG report on HRC email handling means LITTLE.
    Keep your eyes on the ball.
    POTUS is not going through this for nothing.
    Watch the vid again if you need clarity (‘speech that will get POTUS elected’).
    There is so much evil and corruption it’s horrifying.
    We owe it to our children!
    Q
    >>1764829
    Note CF children drop in IG report.
    Important.
    Official doc statement.
    ‘The Beginning’
    Not all are awake.
    Q
    CF Children = FBI's note of Clinton Foundation, Crimes against children in their notes from examining Weiner's laptop

Recall: Evidence on Weiner's Laptop Includes Crime Against Children by Hillary Clinton & Foundation
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    22 Feb 2019 - 1:34:11 PM
    Anonymous
    22 Feb 2019 - 1:28:24 PM

>>5327931
    And children*
    >https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download��
    >>5328018
    Hillary Clinton & Foundation.
    Crime Against Children.
    Q

Off the Awan bit with spying, it was much bigger than just Trump:
    The Illegal Surveillance of Congress, The Press and Senate Intel Committee
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    6 Jan 2019 - 3:09:09 PM
    When will the public discover that Ted Cruz was also illegally SURV (pre_POTUS_R nomination)?
    C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of Congress?
    C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of the Press?
    C_A 'illegal' SURV > SENATE INTEL COMM?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-daniel-jones
    https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/w...on-report.html
    Who ordered the SURV?
    What justification was provided to AUTH SURV of ELECTED OFFICIALS?
    SURV fall under scope of FISA warrant or internal to Dept or outsourced to FVEY?
    Reality check - friend or foe, we all spy on each other?
    Should we be spying on ourselves?
    Should we be tasking others to spy on ourselves in order to avoid U.S. law?
    Was FVEY established & designed by the INTEL COMM as a backchannel SURV apparatus to avoid domestic laws triggers and Congressional/Senate oversight?
    What keylogs exist to monitor FVEY intel collection?
    What ability do former GOV officials have re: ability to access C_LEVEL FVEY offshore data?
    How did HRC gain access to highest CLAS SAPs (closed system access) and able to transfer to remote/home server?

(Q above should scare every single American)
    How did CHINA locate primary C_A assets within CHINA [187]?
    Money buys POWER.
    No punishment [Brennan] by HUSSEIN ADMIN re: SURV of Senate etc?
    Logical thinking, why?
    https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nat...e24770296.html
    Justice Dept declines to pursue?
    Fake News media limits exposure to public?
    When did @Snowden breach NSA & PUBLICLY RELEASE (CRIPPLE) INTEL GATHERING ABILITY (NSA)?
    NSA targeted?
    Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA contractor ACCEPT?
    What SENIOR LEVEL GOV/C_A OFFICIAL rec @Snowden for NSA contractor OFF/TAR position?
    Post public release of CLAS NSA PRO > U1?
    Where is @Snowden today?
    What country was involved in U1?
    If real target country was VENEZUELA or ECUADOR - why didn't @Snowden take a direct flight from Hong Kong to those locations?
    How many direct flights run daily from HK to V&E?
    If @Snowden was C_A/NSA would he not understand (simple logic) going public PRIOR TO END DESTINATION SAFETY would 'LIMIT' ACTIVE PASSPORT TRAVEL ABILITY due to block_DEREG?
    WHY WOULDN'T @Snowden PUBLICLY RELEASE INFO AFTER HE ALREADY WAS SAFELY AT FINAL DESTINATION?
    Why then would @Snowden route through RUSSIA?
    Was RUSSIA final destination?
    Was RUSSIA true destination?
    Could @Snowden be seen releasing CLAS programs/intel FROM INSIDE OF RUSSIA?
    What role did BRENNAN PLAY in the @Snowden leaks re: NSA?
    What was BRENNAN's background re: SAUDI ARABIA?
    Does the C_A hold blackmail on political leaders?
    Does the C_A protect those who protect them?
    Why are ex C_A contractors running for office?
    How many ex C_A contractors are currently in office?
    Hello, [AS].
    Once an agent, always an agent.
    Q
    Last edited by FBD; 08-20-2020 at 07:55 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I will be curious to see what's up with Trudeau having prorogued parliament after released an almost 100% redacted set of papers.

Remember that Uranium One materials flowed out of the USA and into Canada before going elsewhere

U1 falls under Huber's investigations

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sia-collusion/
    William Barr in 2017: DOJ ‘Abdicating Its Responsibility’ by Ignoring Clinton Uranium Deal in Favor of Russia Collusion

and speaking of Huber...

There's Been an Active Probe Into Clinton Foundation by Huber, Horowitz & Military Intel
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    6 Dec 2018 - 6:56:20 PM
    Feds Received Whistleblower Evidence in 2017 Alleging Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    6 Dec 2018 - 6:41:11 PM
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ton-foundation
    Read carefully.
    Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?
    Q
    >>4186896
    When did POTUS make the statement "Calm Before the Storm?"
    When was HUBER activated by SESSIONS?
    Who was/is assigned to HUBER?
    ACTING AG PRIMARY PURPOSE?
    SCARAMUCCI MODEL?
    PUBLIC OPINION (OPTICS) DO NOT MATTER.
    What was leaked today (on purpose?)?

HUBER to testify re: Clinton Foundation?
    HUBER to reveal 'active' probe actively underway into organization?
    OIG to release report #2 [overview indicating many 'potentially criminal referrals' made]?
    "We do not discuss active/ongoing DOJ / FBI investigations."
    MIL INTEL
    FISA
    THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
    Q
    Last edited by FBD; 08-20-2020 at 08:10 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Linking back to Benghazi...
    and a reminder that SAP was beyond Hillary's level of access as SoS...

FBI Senior Leadership Was Covering for Hillary Clinton's Crimes
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    13 Mar 2019 - 1:48:15 AM
    https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/sta...65533;�
    The Tarmac Meeting.
    Days Later….
    [JC] "No charges are appropriate……….."
    HOW DID HRC OBTAIN SAP (SPECIAL ACCESS PROGRAMS) ON HER PERSONAL SERVER(S)?
    ACCESS TO SAP/SCI IS RECORDED IN A LOCAL ACCESS REGISTER OR IN A COMPUTER DATABASE —- WHERE ARE THE RECORDS?
    IDEN OF 'SPECIFIC' SAP/SCI ON THE SERVER PROVIDES A TARGET (ROADMAP) TO REVIEW ACCESS LOGS TO THAT SPECIFIC PROGRAM?
    WHAT PROCESS AND/OR SEC CLEARANCE WOULD BE REQ TO WALK-AWAY [TERMINAL_CLEAR] W/ SAP/SCI MATERIAL 'ELECTRONICALLY'?
    Did a Foreign State gain access to the server?
    Did a Foreign State gain access to the SAP/SCI material on the server?
    https://thehill.com/policy/national-...65533;�
    IF THE TOP FBI CHAIN OF COMMAND FOR THE MIDYEAR INVESTIGATION WERE *ALL* FIRED DOES ONE CONCLUDE THE INVESTIGATION WAS NOT CONDUCTED PROPERLY?
    DOES ONE CONCLUDE ALL STATEMENTS MADE BY THE FBI (THINK NO HACK OF SERVER AS SINGLE EXAMPLE) COULD BE FALSE?
    Take a moment and think about what that means.
    [ ]
    TREASON.
    Q

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...ls-strzok-says
    DOJ reached agreement with Clinton lawyers to block FBI access to Clinton Foundation emails, Strzok says

Imagine that, the Clintons just telling the FBI what they may or may not look at

That happened also with the DNC "hack" that wasnt a hack at all, where Hillary used MS-13 mercenaries to kill Seth Rich and then turned around and had them murdered. Crowdstrike did their bogus "analysis" and for some ungodly reason, the FBI was forced to take Crowdstrike's word for it and wasnt allowed to examine the DNC server themselves.

A bunch of this has filled in since then, e.g. Eric Ciaramella and Kevin Clinesmith were hidden names at the time this jpg was made

Takeaway: Same Corrupt FBI Officials Involved in Both Spygate and Clinton Email Investigation
    Last edited by FBD; 08-20-2020 at 07:52 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The tarmac meeting

Tarmac Meeting Planned; Bill Offered Loretta a Supreme Court Seat if She Let Hillary Off the Hook
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    22 Feb 2019 - 1:47:17 AM

The Deal of a Lifetime?
    [Tarmac] meeting not planned according to [LL] & [BC]?
    Security reports indicate USSS (sec detail [BC] & FBI (sec detail [LL]) planned for meeting?
    SC/[LL] deal presented by BC?
    What actions did [JC] take days after?
    Less than a week after the tarmac meeting, [JC] announced that the FBI would not recommend an indictment against [HRC]?
    Returning to the news?
    Q
    And he's indicating Scalia was murdered as part of ongoing operations...reveal will come later on that, we already saw the wikileaks email from Podesta and his reaction of being informed of the hit on Scalia

Mod attached re: FBI only re: last drop re: FIRED.
    If nothing criminal (i.e. treason vs duly elected President) occurred, why then did majority of senior FBI leadership get FIRED/removed?
    What do they ALL have in common?
    CLINTON CONNECTION.
    Last edited by FBD; 08-20-2020 at 07:47 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Chains like what this tweet mentions are important and reveal some scheming

Remember what I told you earlier - I wrote columns about it. The Trump admin strategy on the SpyGate investigations/prosecutions/indictments is not to comment or *even acknowledge their existence* until they are ready.

NOW READ THIS LETTER from Reps. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows, in which they demand new AG William Barr give them an update on the criminal referral they made to the DOJ about Andrew McCabe more than a year ago.
    https://t.co/tZJLSoKyRF?amp=1

NOWHERE in their letter do the two House Reps *even mention* or acknowledge the fact *there's already a grandy jury investigation of McCabe being led by US Attorneys.

The existence of that grand jury was revealed in a leak last September 6.

Note they don't ask for any update on the GRAND JURY INVESTIGATION into McCabe that had been meeting for 'months' by the time it was revealed last September.

If Trump launched major prosecutions in 2017, *without* public support & tried to *explain* after the fact, how well would that have worked, do you think?
    Drip, drip, drip, drip....

Its unfortunate that you guys did not get to parse this in real time and are like 4 years late coming into this absolute mass of information.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Griffin (08-22-2020)