Thread: Black Man Erupts At BLM For Blocking Road: ‘I Got To Go To Work. I Got Bills. I Got Kids. Get The F*** Out My Way.’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

Oops Black Man Erupts At BLM For Blocking Road: ‘I Got To Go To Work. I Got Bills. I Got Kids. Get The F*** Out My Way.’

Daily Wire Staff

A black man erupted a group of Black Lives Matter activists, many of whom were white, for blocking a road in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, saying that they were obstructing his ability to go to work so he could provide for his family.

“Hey look, I understand the [inaudible], I appreciate it, but I got to go to work, I’m black,” the man said. “I got to go to work. I got bills. I got kids. Get the f*** out my way. I’m about to air this b***h out. I got to go to work.”

Human Events Managing Editor Ian Miles Cheong tweeted out a video of the incident, writing, “A black man got out of his car in Austin to scold Black Lives Matter protesters for blocking the roads and preventing him from going to work and feeding his kids.”

WATCH:

The incident happened as leftists were out on the streets on Saturday night in Austin, which is widely considered to be the most liberal city in Texas.

At the start of the month, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) announced that it had obtained arrest warrants for six individuals that were wanted for riot-related crimes stemming from violent riots that occurred at the Texas State Capitol in the days immediately following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Those facing charges include:

• Syed Imran Ali, 24, of Spring, Texas, was arrested on July 21 for misdemeanor riot for pushing into a restricted area on Capitol grounds during a protest and refusing to leave after repeated requests from law enforcement. Ali was arrested without incident during a traffic stop and booked into the Harris County Jail. In addition to the riot charge, Ali was previously arrested for criminal trespass stemming from the riots.
    • Cassidy Julia Nordstrom, 26, of Austin, Texas, was arrested on July 23 for two misdemeanor counts, one for riot and another for obstruction of a roadway for throwing water bottles at troopers and illegally blocking Interstate 35. Nordstrom was booked into the Travis County Jail.
    • Gabriel Brett Krug, 22, of Temple, Texas, was arrested on July 24 by the Temple Police Department for one count each of felony criminal mischief and misdemeanor riot for damaging DPS property on Capitol grounds and at the Governor’s Mansion during the protest. He was booked into the Bell County Jail.
    • Bryan Becerril, 17, of Pflugerville, Texas, was arrested on July 24 for one misdemeanor count each of criminal mischief and participating in a riot in connection with vandalizing an unmarked DPS patrol vehicle at the Texas State Capitol. He was booked into the Travis County Jail.
    • Nickia Kasha Hunt, 25, of Austin, Texas, was arrested on July 25 for one misdemeanor count each of criminal mischief and participating in a riot in connection with damaging DPS property at the Texas State Capitol and at the Governor’s Mansion. Hunt was booked into the Travis County Jail.
    • Jordan Chance Teal, 18, of Austin, turned himself in on July 29 after an arrest warrant was obtained for one felony count of assault on a public servant in connection with a riot during which a DPS Ttooper was injured. Teal was booked into the Travis County Jail.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (08-05-2020), RBP (08-08-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    They have the right to peaceful protest but they forfeit all rights once they start impeding the rights of others.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-04-2020), lost in melb. (08-05-2020), Pony (08-04-2020), RBP (08-08-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    They have the right to peaceful protest but they forfeit all rights once they start impeding the rights of others.
    >right to an attorney
    well, not all

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    >right to an attorney
    well, not all
    I am of the opinion that the most significant criminal justice reform is very very simple. Allow criminal defense attorneys to deduct pro-bono work. The end.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-09-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    I am of the opinion that the most significant criminal justice reform is very very simple. Allow criminal defense attorneys to deduct pro-bono work. The end.
    As in tax-deduct? Therefore providing more incentive to provide it?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

RBP (08-09-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    it would vastly improve the quality of defense available to the random schmoe that has the unfortunate happenstance to find himself on the wrong side of the kingcorporate's dictat, and perhaps help limit the amount of lawyers "who wind up serving too long at this public defender shit"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

RBP (08-09-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Yes. When you account for variables, the racial difference in criminal justice is small but exists. The activists automatically say "systemic racism" but Occam's Razor says "quality of defense".
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-09-2020), lost in melb. (08-10-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (08-10-2020)