Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Police-involved shooting in Wisconsin prompts violent protest: report

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    i don't think so, what i am saying is we can distort things to suit our argument and find evidence to support it. Are you guys trying to judge mr. skateboard on a few domestic abuse charges?

I'm just smacking back with the same kind of arguments. i've patiently watched your videos...
    That argument is ridiculous. Really Lost, you disappoint me. Find me the rap sheets for Rittenhouse's parents. Prove to me that they're bad people. Am I trying to judge Mr. Skateboard on a few domestic abuse charges? You mean the 10 domestic abuse charges on his permanent record? Hell yes, I am! Do you want to know a good predictor of what a person's gonna do in the future? His past. Now I'm not saying that people can't change for the better, but it's pretty hard to accept Mr. Wife Beater has changed any when he's hovering over a kid on the ground who's trying to get away, looking like he's gonna brain that kid with a skateboard.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    you're damned right I'm judging him on his criminal record and his antifa membership, its clear he has a predisposition to violence. every time you try to smack back with "the same type of arguments" this is like the left thinking they can just strike back at the right with memes, it only falls flat on its face.

not too long ago, we usually all agreed when people with extensive criminal records committed violent acts that they were violent pieces of shit...

what's different now?

And yet 'your guy' travelled interstate with a gun and killed 2 people criminal record pending

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    And yet 'your guy' travelled interstate with a gun and killed 2 people criminal record pending
    except he didnt travel interstate with a gun, immediately turned himself into the police and they let him go, it was only once the prosecutor's office started getting heat from their handlers that preposterous not even gonna stick charges were filed.

plus with Accelerated Rehabilitation, even if he gets in trouble for having the gun, its not going to go on his record and he will wind up squeaky clean

like I said about the left trying to meme...you might as well not even try to go tit for tat in areas like this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

chans have already id'd shooter

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm not playing fair today am I DGX. But then, neither do you all the time. You'll come out swinging with some irrelevant point to win and argument as well.

I'm not so much concerned about rap sheets, but yes they count. We know the legal system is flawed - fbd argues that all the time, and just a few minutes ago with the hallowed and fantastic Trump University. Or was that a non-valid $25 million dollar settlement? Which way do you want it, huh?

I know your point is valid, but God dammit so is mine. If chimney-smoking friends of Huber say he was a nice guy, then it's valid. It counts for something. More so than armchair comments. What, he never did something kind in his life? Maybe he was trying to take down someone who just shot someone in the head?Can't stand the polarization and demonization in these debates - and the meticulous and robotic way the 'nice friendly guy' in the video read off every single account on Huber's rap sheet. Think I'm stupid as to what he was trying to do there? Bush lawyers and Bullshit artists

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    except he didnt travel interstate with a gun, immediately turned himself into the police and they let him go, it was only once the prosecutor's office started getting heat from their handlers that preposterous not even gonna stick charges were filed.

plus with Accelerated Rehabilitation, even if he gets in trouble for having the gun, its not going to go on his record and he will wind up squeaky clean

like I said about the left trying to meme...you might as well not even try to go tit for tat in areas like this.
    Why not? Left is getting better at it (slowly) Seems to be quite effective

chans have already id'd shooter
    Really sorry to hear that

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm not playing fair today am I DGX. But then, neither do you all the time. You'll come out swinging with some irrelevant point to win and argument as well.

I'm not so much concerned about rap sheets, but yes they count. We know the legal system is flawed - fbd argues that all the time, and just a few minutes ago with the hallowed and fantastic Trump University. Or was that a non-valid $25 million dollar settlement? Which way do you want it, huh?

I know your point is valid, but God dammit so is mine. If chimney-smoking friends of Huber say he was a nice guy, then it's valid. It counts for something. More so than armchair comments. What, he never did something kind in his life? Maybe he was trying to take down someone who just shot someone in the head?Can't stand the polarization and demonization in these debates - and the meticulous and robotic way the 'nice friendly guy' in the video read off every single account on Huber's rap sheet. Think I'm stupid as to what he was trying to do there? Bush lawyers and Bullshit artists
    Men at Work had to pay that stupid bullshit money too, was anything whatsoever right about that? Absolutely not. Did they rip off the kookaburra song? Absolutely not. Trump got railroaded on that lawsuit and I felt that way when it happened, back when I was completely ambivalent about Trump and the MSM hadnt instructed the public to hate him for no reason and call him a racist not only with no evidence, but with a crap ton of evidence to the contrary. Trump was legitimately authoritative and his University could have done just fine if not for having gone against the Academic Industrial Complex, and they dont want any competition any more than banks want to have competition (or central banks letting anyone but themselves have the power to print money, see how that works?)

Saddam's family said he was a loving caring father, does that change your opinion on him? Same for Khaddafi, what's your opinion on him?

Huber was there to bash the fash and he got what was coming to him by attacking an armed man. An armed man who used a fire extinguisher to put out the dumpster that Antifa was trying to ram into a gas station, and that's why they went after him. Peaceful protesting, my left nut! You can try to spin this shit all you want, but there's way too much information available for you to actually score points on this one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    we don't know the details of his life, nor his motivations on the night.
    I'm sure there were Germans during WWII that thought they were doing the right thing too.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I'm sure there were Germans during WWII that thought they were doing the right thing too.
    My grandfather was a professional soldier and Captain in the German Army.

You didn't expect that did you

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    dude shot in portland, some guy yelling hey we got one right here then 2 shots

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    twitter suspending people who are telling facts about kyle

PLATFORM or PUBLISHER, you're going to have to choose at some point you fkn commies

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    interesting thing someone noted from the charges saying he wont get charged for being under 18

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Unbelievable. The left is still calling the willful destruction of property a protest and when someone dares attempt to stop them it's an act of aggression.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-30-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (08-30-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Unbelievable. The left is still calling the willful destruction of property a protest and when someone dares attempt to stop them it's an act of aggression.
    Welcome to the New World Order.