vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Watch FBD's video.

Answer my question

Don't have time for audiology reports and microscopes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Answer my question

Don't have time for audiology reports and microscopes.
    Watch FBD's video. It's only 6 minutes long. You've got time for that. And it'll answer your question.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Watch FBD's video. It's only 6 minutes long. You've got time for that. And it'll answer your question.
    And better than I can, btw.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'll await the full report rather than look for ghosts in the machine, thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Also we really don't know the whole story here. perhaps they resist arrest because they get the fuck beaten out of them back at the station when all the cameras are turned off

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Also we really don't know the whole story here. perhaps they resist arrest because they get the fuck beaten out of them back at the station when all the cameras are turned off
    Non sequitur, facts not in evidence. Besides, two wrongs don't make a right.

But two Wrights make an airplane.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (08-26-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Kenosha violence: 3 shot, including 1 fatally in another night of unrest, report says

By Louis Casiano, David Aaro | Fox News

At least three people were shot, including one fatally, after gunfire rang out in Kenosha, Wis., overnight as protests against the police-involved shooting of Jacob Blake on Sunday turned violent for a third straight night Tuesday, according to a report.

The New York Times, citing Sheriff David Beth of Kenosha County, reported early Wednesday that authorities are working to determine if the shootings stemmed from a conflict between demonstrators and men protecting local businesses

The Kenosha Police Department confirmed to Fox News that a shooting occurred but did not provide any other details about the incident or if it was related to the protests.

Police were looking for a man armed with a long gun, although its unclear how many shooters there were, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Beth said one person was shot in the head and another was struck in the chest. He believed at least one person would be taken into custody based on video evidence they reviewed.

Social media posts from the scene were compared to a warzone. Protesters could be seen smashing car windows and clashing in the streets. Multiple videos were interrupted with the sound of gunshots.

The Daily Caller tweeted a video of a shooting and said one of its reporters was at the scene and helped carry the gunshot victim to a hospital that was across the street. The website said its reporter, Richie McGinnis, was unharmed. The shooting victim appeared to have been shot in the head, according to the video retweeted by the website.

A person could be heard in the video saying, "I just killed somebody."

Another victim from one of the shootings appeared to be suffering from a serious arm wound. Social media posts from the city depicted armed individuals guarding businesses.

Early on Tuesday, anger spilled onto the streets as protesters tried breaking down a fence outside a county courthouse and others reportedly threw objects at authorities, according to media reports.

The National Guard repeatedly told the crowd to disperse. Most remained despite an 8 p.m. curfew imposed for the second night in a row. Tear gas was also used when an armored police vehicle drove through a crowd outside the courthouse and pepper balls were shot from the roof, Kenosha News reported.

Other protesters flipped off law enforcement and some burned an American flag in front of the courthouse fence, according to the newspaper. Some threw water bottles and fireworks at police behind the barrier.

When police ordered protesters to disperse, the crowd responded by chanting “Black lives matter.” Police then fired rubber bullets.

Clashes between protesters and authorities continued throughout the night, as police used armored trucks to push demonstrators away, who responded by throwing fireworks. A rolling dumpster was also used to block the path of one of the vehicles.

Others appeared to push a lit dumpster down a street towards authorities located near a gas station.

Protesters would later confront armed citizens who were attempting to prevent looting and destruction to local businesses.

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

The unrest came days after Blake was shot and wounded by a Kenosha police officer. Cellphone video of Blake being shot multiple times in the back has elicited outrage and made the city the latest flashpoint in a summer filled with ongoing demonstrations against police brutality that have turned violent.

“They shot my son seven times, seven times, like he didn’t matter,” said Jacob Blake Sr., who spoke to reporters alongside other family members and lawyers Tuesday afternoon outside the courthouse. “But my son matters. He’s a human being and he matters.”

In anticipation of the kind of unrest that occurred Monday night, Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth said Tuesday his office was working with other agencies to minimize destructive behavior.

"People are frustrated, I get it. And they’re scared. I certainly get that, too," Beth said in a statement. "Rumors abound on social media and elsewhere, with widely varying levels of truth to them. We know that much of the damage is being inflicted by people coming in from outside our community, with the intent to rob and destroy, not to engage in their First Amendment right to demonstrate."

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers announced Tuesday an increase in the National Guard presence from 150 guardsmen Monday to 250 on Tuesday.

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

Also Tuesday, lawyers for Blake's family said the 29-year-old was paralyzed from his waist down as a result of the shooting. The city has not said much about the encounter and the officers involved have been placed on administrative leave.

The family plans to file a civil lawsuit against the Kenosha Police Department, lawyers said.

Hundreds of protesters defied Monday's curfew as they gathered downtown. Some clashed with police and other vandalized nearby businesses and residences.

Blake's mother, Julia Jackson, decried the violence during Tuesday's news conference.

"As I was riding through here, this city, I noticed a lot of damage and it doesn't reflect my son," Jackson said. "So I'm really asking, and encouraging everyone in Wisconsin and abroad to take a moment and examine your heart. As I pray for my son's healing ... I also have been praying even before this for the healing of our country."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Time to decrease the surplus population.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (08-26-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Not Funny Rioters Attack Elderly Man Who Tried To Stop Store From Burning Down During Black Lives Matter Riots

By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

An elderly man was brutally attacked during a Black Lives Matter riot last night in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after he tried to stop a mattress store from being burned to the ground.

“The man in his 70s was hurt while trying to stop people from burning the building down, but fire leveled the building and the longtime owners are angry and emotional,” FOX6 News reported. “The man being attacked was caught on camera. FOX6 News reached out to Kenosha police for information on arrests and the investigation, but haven’t heard back.”

Pamela Moniz and her husband, Keith McCoy, told Fox 6 News that the man was “trying to chase them off with a fire extinguisher.”

“They broke his jaw,” she said. “Lacerations to his head. I can’t wrap my head around the scene right now. I don’t think anyone from Kenosha was responsible for this.”

WATCH:

The damage that the city has experienced has been significant as stores, restaurants, car dealerships, and a church have been destroyed.

Spectrum Bay News 9 reported:

Many businesses — The Good Time Ice Cream Shoppe, Uptown Restaurant, a Mexican grocery store — caught fire, leaving a gutted, blackened shell the next morning. At least one of the buildings left in ruins had half a dozen rented apartments, its residents now forced out of their destroyed homes.

Smoke was still billowing from the Uptown Beauty salon Tuesday mid-morning. Onlookers gathered behind yellow police tape to watch Kenosha firefighters blast it with a steady stream of water from the truck hose.

The Danish Brotherhood Lodge, a cornerstone of Kenosha’s community since 1892 when the fraternal society was formed by the city’s Danish immigrants, was burned to the ground.

Wisconsin Democrat Governor Tony Evers deployed the national guard but, according to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, he did not deploy enough and law enforcement wanted more.

“I got a call today from congressman who represents that district, and from Senator Johnson as well, really just pleading for help, saying that the local sheriff and the mayor and police chief need some additional assistance,” White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said. “I got on the phone right away and offered assistance in the form of additional National Guard help.”

Meadows added, “The president was on the phone with the governor today … we have National Guard standing by, and if the general for the National Guard [in Kenosha] needs additional help, we’re there to do it, but today, that request was denied by the governor.”

President Donald Trump even tweeted out about on Tuesday evening: “Governor should call in the National Guard in Wisconsin. It is ready, willing, and more than able. End problem FAST!”

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks

Holy shit! Watch the god damned six minute video for Christ's sake! It was made in 2016 and it illustrates why police officers have to react so quickly. It's illuminating. It has nothing to do with this particular shooting, but it'll give you an appreciation for how fast situations become dangerous for police officers during encounters. Quit being a knucklehead.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-26-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    you do realize that if you're a felon and have a warrant out for your arrest and the police know you have prior weapons charges...
    and you resist arrest...
    and the police get you to the ground but your babymomma gets on the police to enough of an extent that they cant cuff you
    and you escape while 1 deals with her 1 deals with you..
    and you go for something in your car while resisting arrest...

the police protocol then becomes "shoot this motherfucker, I aint going home in a bodybag tonight."

the solo video I posted was a cop talking about the reasons why we cant just wait until we see a gun because by that time its too late - if XYZ happens then perp fucks himself. its usually customary to fire until subject is neutralized, and 4 shots is well restrained, its not like he magdumped. .25-.6 seconds of gun ID time in the video where the guy displays potential situations that were set up to mimic things that have actually happened.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Some videos of the riot shootings in this article https://www.ibtimes.sg/armed-civilia..._recirculation

The one with the arm shot is gruesome.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Overall story:
    >Guy in Red pics fight with armed milita, and the milita backs up.
    >Says "shoot me nigga". "I'm fo real"
    >https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/st...74730966659072
    >Somehow the guy in red separates one (guy in green) from the group and chases him.
    >Guy in green runs
    >gets corned by cars
    >Turns and shoots the guy in red point blank in the head
    >Guy in green attempts to call police
    >Notices crowd moving in
    >Smartly runs away. from the crowd of violent protestors gathering
    >https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/...918972417?s=21
    >Word of his shooting spreads faster than he can run
    >A crowd of anti-fa and nigs chases him down
    >Guy in green trips or is knocked down, hard to tell.
    >Shots the three people attacking him
    >https://twitter.com/JuliansRum/statu...97909466554368
    >Gets up and walks off.

not to mention one of the three men shot when shooter fell to the ground had a gun drawn.
    you forgot the part where the guy in red throws a molotov at him
    https://twitter.com/TheTenderOne/sta...43695432687621
    Seruiusly though these n are such savage tards: first they scream "get 'em" and rush to beat him till he's brain dead but then act like they're innocent when the guy with the gun doesn't take it lying down. Did you see the n who after seeing the guy seemingly relax for a sec tries to rush him again after back off initially?
    guy shot in arm.jpg
    Guy managed to break the Geneva conventions too by marking himself as a medic and then attacking a man while armed.
    and a note that purposeful blinding is also against the geneva convention, so those fuckers with the green lasers...
    Last edited by FBD; 08-26-2020 at 02:33 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He walks right to the police with his arms up. The swat trucks drive past him and the stationary car tells him to leave the area.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    that guy with the blown out arm got it while reaching for the rifle after they knocked him down. askedforit.jpg

19. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Griffin (08-26-2020)