Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AOC says Ginsburg's death should 'radicalize' Dems: 'I need you to be ready'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post

The top comment on the video

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (09-22-2020), FBD (09-22-2020), Griffin (09-22-2020), Pony (09-24-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    The Dems entire problem is that they are already radicalized into antiamericanism vis a vis globalism, they've pretty much already gone full retard and she's asking everyone to get moar stupid

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-22-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (09-22-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You know, the democrats only have themselves to blame for all this. It was Harry Reid back when he was Senate Majority Leader when Obama was President, he's the one that invoked the 'nuclear option' and got rid of the filibuster when confirming all Federal judges (except for SCOTUS picks). He was warned back then that he and the democrats would pay for doing this in the future. Well, the future is now and they are crying foul over all this. They started this, and they are threatening to dismantle it even more by adding up to THREE new states (Puerto Rico, Guam, and DC), abolishing the filibuster completely, eliminating the Electoral College, and packing SCOTUS. It's always the same, they don't get their way so EVERYTHING has to change.

IF Biden wins and the dems go down this path, you are going to see a new civil war in this country. There are enough red states that won't put up with the dismantling of the federal government as we now know it. There are enough Americans that won't put up with it. They all throw around the term fascist a lot when talking about Trump, but THEY are the ones that are going down the fascism road by trying to change the federal government so that they can do what they want with impunity. It's becoming a very scary time in this country.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (09-23-2020), FBD (09-22-2020), Griffin (09-22-2020), Muddy (09-22-2020), Pony (09-22-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts
    The Dems entire problem is that they are already radicalized into antiamericanism vis a vis globalism, they've pretty much already gone full retard and she's asking everyone to get moar stupid
    Well, a different kind of America that makes it easier for her side and more difficult for yours

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    The destruction of Capitalism.
    It's not pure capitalism anyhow. Until the wealth disparity issue is solved America's going to continue to be in crisis.

But there is a weird kind of cynicism in the younger people about the purpose of life being something other than slaving away to earn the daily bread. I'm not referring to the extremist left that we love to colour this board with.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You know, the democrats only have themselves to blame for all this. It was Harry Reid back when he was Senate Majority Leader when Obama was President, he's the one that invoked the 'nuclear option' and got rid of the filibuster when confirming all Federal judges (except for SCOTUS picks). He was warned back then that he and the democrats would pay for doing this in the future. Well, the future is now and they are crying foul over all this. They started this, and they are threatening to dismantle it even more by adding up to THREE new states (Puerto Rico, Guam, and DC), abolishing the filibuster completely, eliminating the Electoral College, and packing SCOTUS. It's always the same, they don't get their way so EVERYTHING has to change.

IF Biden wins and the dems go down this path, you are going to see a new civil war in this country. There are enough red states that won't put up with the dismantling of the federal government as we now know it. There are enough Americans that won't put up with it. They all throw around the term fascist a lot when talking about Trump, but THEY are the ones that are going down the fascism road by trying to change the federal government so that they can do what they want with impunity. It's becoming a very scary time in this country.
    Meantime until that fantasy scenario unfolds you're going to have a 6 to 3 advantage on SCOTUS.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Meantime until that fantasy scenario unfolds you're going to have a 6 to 3 advantage on SCOTUS.

We've already been through this:

Not true. Chief Justice John Roberts, who was appointed by George W Bush, has sided several times with the liberal Justices on the Court. In fact, Roberts is the reason Obamacare was upheld as Constitutional, he was the deciding vote in a 5-4 decision.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Well, a different kind of America that makes it easier for her side and more difficult for yours.
    that's a heck of a way to refer to "breaking the fundamentals of the country so soundly that it could not really be considered to be the same country anymore"

oh, we aint done wait until trump's second term

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (09-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks

We've already been through this:
    ok so you're making the point that conservative justices sometimes lean towards progressive issues. point taken, but still they will be at heart conservative judges.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    ok so you're making the point that conservative justices sometimes lean towards progressive issues. point taken, but still they will be at heart conservative judges.
    any "conservative" judge that pisses on the constitution by "leaning progressive" is a compromised.....*smacks lips*.....traitor

Justice Roberts is a perfect example of an alleged conservative who peridically goes batshit and votes for whatever banksters want, when he gets tapped on the shoulder and told "we dont care if its giving people a glimpse of the brick wall at the back of the theater, you must vote X way"

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Banksters, Pedos, Traitors, Globalist...

Someone's become radicalised over the past 5 years - all within the confines of the computer screen. (Try not to blow anyone up though)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts

Someone's become radicalised over the past 5 years - all within the confines of the computer screen. (Try not to blow anyone up though)
    There's some truth to the stuff he says. The left is trying to push us into a globalist system, which means we would have to abandon our core national values. And it goes a little deeper than just politics. There are clearly obvious wanna-be oligarchs trying to use their money, power, and influence to push us into that direction (Bloomberg, Gates, Soros, etc). They've openly admitted to it. There are world banks trying to gain more control over countries to exert their will. That's why the whole decentralized currency and blockchain thing isn't going away. They're funding it, so they won't have to be beholden to the limits set by the world governments. They've openly admitted it. It's well known that Hollywood is/was a hotbed of pedophilia, and that's not the only place either. There were problems in my own church, political figures are outed daily (I still can't believe Bill Clinton hasn't been charged yet), to name a few. And I hate to break the news to you, but I regard any politician not adhering to the letter of the US Constitution as a traitor, and there's quite a few of them. I've been saying for a few years (or longer) now, that this country needs a culling. I think the world needs a culling, or we better get that Mars thing going pretty damn fast to get some of these fools out of here.

If you had asked me 5 or 6 years ago, I would say that I'd have to think about it, but no one's hiding their intentions anymore. It's painfully obvious what these people want, and it's absolutely terrifying. It's straight out of 1984 or Brave New World.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-23-2020), lost in melb. (09-23-2020), Muddy (09-23-2020), Pony (09-24-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (09-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    He has a point, Lost.. ^

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-23-2020), lost in melb. (09-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    There's some truth to the stuff he says. The left is trying to push us into a globalist system, which means we would have to abandon our core national values. And it goes a little deeper than just politics. There are clearly obvious wanna-be oligarchs trying to use their money, power, and influence to push us into that direction (Bloomberg, Gates, Soros, etc). They've openly admitted to it. There are world banks trying to gain more control over countries to exert their will. That's why the whole decentralized currency and blockchain thing isn't going away. They're funding it, so they won't have to be beholden to the limits set by the world governments. They've openly admitted it. It's well known that Hollywood is/was a hotbed of pedophilia, and that's not the only place either. There were problems in my own church, political figures are outed daily (I still can't believe Bill Clinton hasn't been charged yet), to name a few. And I hate to break the news to you, but I regard any politician not adhering to the letter of the US Constitution as a traitor, and there's quite a few of them. I've been saying for a few years (or longer) now, that this country needs a culling. I think the world needs a culling, or we better get that Mars thing going pretty damn fast to get some of these fools out of here.

If you had asked me 5 or 6 years ago, I would say that I'd have to think about it, but no one's hiding their intentions anymore. It's painfully obvious what these people want, and it's absolutely terrifying. It's straight out of 1984 or Brave New World.
    This account makes a little more sense. I think a certain type of American nationalism is under threat. I'm sorry to say that it's one where ( among other things) you are in charge and at the top. You can't dominate anymore, so you're stopping the outward bleed until you work out what's going on.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It's not pure capitalism anyhow. Until the wealth disparity issue is solved America's going to continue to be in crisis.

But there is a weird kind of cynicism in the younger people about the purpose of life being something other than slaving away to earn the daily bread. I'm not referring to the extremist left that we love to colour this board with.
    The only actual wealth disparity that exists is from people breaking the law. Anything else that's lawful under the normal course of business and salaries thereof are really not even a problem. The international banking entities KNOW they are defrauding everyone, which is why they have gone to such great lengths to plant operatives all over the place and subvert local laws to introduce their own wherever possible.

When those entities are eliminated, its going to be like when you remove the fkn sock from the end of the vacuum cleaner.

I am no more or less radicalized than the day I joined this site, brotha. I've just gone down into the mines and seen teh things. You have stayed where the information is curated, where they tell you the dark places are fairy tales.