Thread: 'Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts

Woke 'Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lling-911.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood claiming an armed an gunman was on her property - but it was really a teen shooting at squirrels with an air gun

Actress and 'Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano was quick to call cops when she believed an armed gunman was on her Bell Canyon property on Sunday morning.
    The 47-year-old lives in an 8,000 square foot, $2.5 million home in the upscale gated community that sits just 20 minutes north of Los Angeles
    +10

The 47-year-old lives in an 8,000 square foot, $2.5 million home in the upscale gated community that sits just 20 minutes north of Los Angeles

The call ignited a response that included seven Ventura County Sheriffs' vehicles, one K-9 unit, a police helicopter and one Los Angeles Fire Department team that sat down the street on standby.

DailyMail.com has obtained exclusive photos showing the first responders coming to the aid of the 47-year-old at her five bed, six bath, 8,000 square foot, $2.5 million home in the upscale gated community that sits just 20 minutes north of Los Angeles.

A neighbor tells DailyMail.com, 'We first noticed the helicopter circling overhead very low and knew something was going on, it's usually such a quiet community. Then we saw all the police cars parked in front of Alyssa's home. They had their guns at the ready and seemed very serious.'

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    I wonder how big her house is, what it's worth and approximately where it's located....

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (09-23-2020), FBD (09-23-2020), Griffin (09-23-2020), PorkChopSandwiches (09-23-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (09-24-2020)

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I know, if only they'd tell us the important things in the article, leaving out all that useful information.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hikari Kisugi For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-23-2020), Pony (09-23-2020)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    #Doxing

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Boo Hoo ‘Defund The Police’ Activist Alyssa Milano Lashes Out At ‘Rightwing Media’ And ‘Trolls’ After Husband Calls Cops On Kid Hunting Squirrels

By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

Actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano railed against “rightwing media” and “trolls” on Tuesday, following an onslaught of reports and social media posts highlighting the apparent hypocrisy of the 47-year-old “Defund the Police” activist after her husband called the police on a teenager shooting at squirrels.

Over the weekend, the Milano family called the cops over what they believed was a threatening 40-something-year-old man dressed in all black with a gun near their home. The calls from the Milanos and her neighbors triggered a massive law enforcement response, but they later discovered that the “threat” was actually a teen boy hunting squirrels with an airsoft gun.

“Apparently, rightwing media & trolls have decided that they should target me because my neighbor called the police after seeing a person dressed in black holding a rifle behind my home where I live with my young children and husband,” she posted, captioned a lengthy statement detailing “what really happened.”

Notably, the statement admits that Milano’s husband did indeed call 911 about the alleged threat, asking when law enforcement would be on the scene.

Before watching a New York Giants game, Milano says in the statement that a neighbor spotted “a man dressed in all black, walking in the woods between our properties with a gun” and alerted authorities.

“We then received a call alerting us to the potential situation and that officers had been dispatched. My husband subsequently called 911 to check on when police would be arriving,” she wrote. “While he was on the line, they arrived.”

Milano thanked the officers profusely.

“These are exactly the type of situations that police officers are trained for and should be responding to,” Milano rationalized, “and we will always support police having the resources they need for appropriate police actions.”

“We’d love to see equally trained non-police professionals respond to addiction and mental health crises and non-violent events so that these brave officers can do the jobs they are so good at handling, as they demonstrated this weekend,” Milano concluded the statement.

The former “Charmed” star has been railing against the police for months, backing a whopping 90% budget cut to the Los Angeles Police Department and supporting anti-police group Black Lives Matter, an organization that expressly calls for the defunding of police nationally.

“What is the Los Angeles Police Protective League?” Milano posted to Twitter in July. “[The LAPPL] is a narrow special interest group that lobbies our politicians to protect the LAPD budget, pension + officers. But electeds need to #ProtectPeopleNotPolice. Sign the #PeoplesBudgetLA petition.”

She also tweeted: “Today at 12PM we have a Twitter Storm led by Black Lives Matter Los Angeles (BLMLA) and targeting the Los Angeles Police Protective League. Please find all of the information that you need to participate in the twitter storm at: https://peoplesbudgetla.com/monday/. Please participate!”

According to Fox News, Milano’s 8,000-square-foot home reportedly costs $2.5 million, with five bedrooms and six bathrooms.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    I wonder how big her house is, what it's worth and approximately where it's located....
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire
    According to Fox News, Milano’s 8,000-square-foot home reportedly costs $2.5 million, with five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
    Now you know.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

Pony (09-24-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (09-24-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Now you know.
    Yes!

I also learned that the 47-year-old actress lives in an 8,000 square foot, $2.5 million home in the upscale gated community that sits just 20 minutes north of Los Angeles

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

Griffin (09-24-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Yes!

I also learned that the 47-year-old actress lives in an 8,000 square foot, $2.5 million home in the upscale gated community that sits just 20 minutes north of Los Angeles
    With private security guards?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    This girls an idiot. She is in over her head. I would feel so unsafe in that situation out there..

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    This girls an idiot. She is in over her head. I would feel so unsafe in that situation out there..
    Why unsafe??

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Why unsafe??
    Her wealth.. Could you imagine the hell that would ensue if we lost our police? She's not safe, she's a target like everyone else that has something when the shit hits the fan.