Thread: Prof calls for all cops to be strangled, complains about doxxing and death threats afterward

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Boo Hoo Prof calls for all cops to be strangled, complains about doxxing and death threats afterward

The College Fix Staff

A professor who called for every “last cop” to be strangled says he is now dealing with death threats, vandalism and doxxing attempts.

Earlier this month, Midwestern State University philosophy professor Nathan Jun wrote on a Facebook thread “I want the entire world to burn until the last cop is strangled with the intestines of the last capitalist, who is strangled in turn with the intestines of the last politician.”

The comment also included a link to a YouTube video which now appears to have been taken down.

According to KFDX/KJTL, the university stands behind Jun’s right to make such statements on his own time: “Occasionally individuals will express opinions that may be offensive and even shocking, but are nonetheless entitled to First Amendment protection. When our faculty members speak or write as citizens within the confines of the law, they are free from institutional censorship or discipline.”

Jun praised MSU for backing his free expression rights; however, he is upset at the general reaction to his remarks. Jun blames KFDX for not providing “context” to his original comments which he says “helped gin up the latest in a long line of violent, hysterical attacks against [his] person and property”:

In the past 24 hours alone I have received hundreds of death threats (most of them virulently anti-Semitic in nature) by phone, email, text, and private message and my home has been vandalized for the fifth time since June. The harassment has been so intense that I have been compelled to relocate to a hotel for my own safety. …

It is only because we are living in the midst of a phony, ginned-up hysteria (known by scholars as “The Antifa Scare”) that the local right has decided to go after me. As a person who doesn’t own a gun or have criminal record—and who belongs to a member of a historically persecuted group that is greatly underrepresented in Wichita Falls—I am very clearly an easy target for them.

According to his faculty page, Jun teaches the courses “Philosophy of Race and Racism,” “Philosophy of Horror and Macabre” and “Multicultural Philosophy.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    He can now teach a course on the repercussions of making asinine statements on the internet and how to except responsibility for your ignorance.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (09-30-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    they should have beat his ass on top of trashing his marixst shit