Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: The 2020 US Election Day Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Monk, why did you come back? Was it just to antagonize us? Are you back now just to start shit with everybody?

I returned because Trump has lost and eventually some members here will come to terms with it hopefully.

Everybody except Trumps Lemming brigade can see the facts. It's no conspiracy just the will of the people. (twice actually - most voters didn't want him in 2016 either)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    73 million legitimate votes...

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    If I was so confident of the millions of extra votes received after the polls closed I would leave my basement and welcome an audit.
    Last edited by Griffin; 11-24-2020 at 01:35 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-25-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    73 million legitimate votes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    If I was so confident of the millions of extra votes received after the polls closed I would leave my basement and welcome an audit.

Legitimate votes is correct - but not enough votes however as Biden received 80,000,000 votes..... all fraud cases have come tom nothing.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    Legitimate votes is correct - but not enough votes however as Biden received 80,000,000 votes..... all fraud cases have come tom nothing.
    imagine paying this little attention to what's going on and still having a strong opinion

wait for it, because the Dominion box has but only had the packing tape cut at this point in time - we all know you have a strong attachment to the TV being right on this one, but compromised individuals at the state level are not going to decide this, so you really shouldnt be jumping for joy at your perceived win that hasnt materialized yet.

mr still has 3000 vcash in his wallet

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    imagine paying this little attention to what's going on and still having a strong opinion

wait for it, because the Dominion box has but only had the packing tape cut at this point in time - we all know you have a strong attachment to the TV being right on this one, but compromised individuals at the state level are not going to decide this, so you really shouldnt be jumping for joy at your perceived win that hasnt materialized yet.

mr still has 3000 vcash in his wallet
    Here, Monk... http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/sho...-be-overturned

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I already gave him the link, he's just not willing to put his money where his mouth is and I'm razzing him about it

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    I returned because Trump has lost and eventually some members here will come to terms with it hopefully.

Everybody except Trumps Lemming brigade can see the facts. It's no conspiracy just the will of the people. (twice actually - most voters didn't want him in 2016 either)
    So basically, I was right.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    So basically, I was right.

Not really - I stayed away because there were too many blind members here that seem to believe that Trump is the 2nd coming..... Now that has been shown to be false, I decided to return. Maybe I was a bit to eager and should have waited until the inauguration.

FBD has called me a leftie but that is the opposite of my political views...... most of my friends are also to the "right" but they still recognise Trump as being a complete fool and doing immeasurable damage to the reputation of America. Even conservative world leaders are not in his favour.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Monk For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-27-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Not really - I stayed away because there were too many blind members here that seem to believe that Trump is the 2nd coming..... Now that has been shown to be false, I decided to return. Maybe I was a bit to eager and should have waited until the inauguration.

FBD has called me a leftie but that is the opposite of my political views...... most of my friends are also to the "right" but they still recognise Trump as being a complete fool and doing immeasurable damage to the reputation of America. Even conservative world leaders are not in his favour.
    They can be keen, but you were going a little heavy to be honest.

Yes it's hard to understand as an outside. I think 3/4 of republicans actually believe that the election was stolen, can you believe it. With no evidence to boot

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    They can be keen, but you were going a little heavy to be honest.

Yes it's hard to understand as an outside. I think 3/4 of republicans actually believe that the election was stolen, can you believe it. With no evidence to boot
    Just because you can't prove it, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There are crimes that have gone unsolved for decades, probably centuries.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks

Look, I'm not going to debate you on this, since you wouldn't listen to me anyway, but if you keep on beating people over their heads about Trump and your hatred of the man, then there's going to be a problem. Chill out.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Just because you can't prove it, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There are crimes that have gone unsolved for decades, probably centuries.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/Occams-razor

...or go mad.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

So in other words, your friends are misinformed by the same garbage as you are about USA politics. Its really no surprise - Trump is a threat to the banksters and the various Industrial Complexes they have overtaken, their boards of directors have instructed their executive staff to instruct all of their employees to behave as they wish and say only approved utterances. Or maybe you simply have no idea how Corporate mechanations work? Dunno which it is, but fact of the matter remains that you're completely brainwashed on anything that has to do with USA politics and the shit you say is absolutely retarded about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    With no evidence to boot
    This is getting pathetic at this point for you to keep repeating this flat out false assertion. I keep showing you fkn evidence and for some reason, things that have always and forever qualified as evidence all of a sudden dont? Get that b00000 sheeeeeeeeyooooot outta here!

This is precisely what I meant when I tossed about the term "intellectual dishonesty" the other day.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Griffin (11-27-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    I voted for Trump for mainly 2 reasons. His America first plan and his belief in law and order.. All the rest of the god shit and abortion crap and fuck the Earth as long as were making money crap is not for me..!