vBookie Event: Pick the Outcome (2020 Presidential Election)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Biden Defeats Trump 9/100 F (1.09) 2 5250 WIN!
Trump defeats Biden 575/100 (6.75) 4 3900  
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Will the (current) results of the US Presidential election be overturned? [SETTLED]

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    with all the requests I've had, I still cba

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    WTF is MSM :

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    WTF is MSM :
    Any media outlet that does not fully support Trump

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Imagine not knowing there used to be 220+ major media corporations, and they got whittled down to 6 in a handful of years' time, and now that's who presents everything.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    If you take a look at Trump's nov EO, its basically designed to tie Pelosi's hands should she become interim president, with regard to things like the DNI and chain of command. Given that they are setting traps for everyone, this is feeling likely....stuff's going to get dragged out and if its not resolved by Jan 20th then the Speaker of the House becomes interim president until things are straightened out.

So how much longer do we wait after the 20th if that happens Trump will be president after all's said and done, but like I said, I dont know how exactly this goes down (and then you'd know I was full of shit if I said I did ) and it would be kinda funny if on the 20th none of us were right. But then again I didnt call them dragging this out for 4 years either.

(If it all goes down this way, then Trump should have a case for running again in 2024, if he doesnt destroy the corporate constitution (which would be a real travesty)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts

NO!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post

NO!![/center]
    8 states cast dual electors for a reason But since you were too chickenshit to bet, it wont cost you anything, since dignity's already gone out the window with your garbage posts

I'm not being a fanboy when I'm telling you that Trump is winning this one way or another and that there are multiple paths to this, I'm just calling balls & strikes. The traitors got stung and its all over but the arrests, prosecution, and hangings.

and here's another good article that points out the fact that.....Trump is indeed in a better position than Caesar was - he can cross the Rubicon lawfully
    https://macris.substack.com/p/trump-at-the-rubicon

The history of the Insurrection Act dates back all the way to 1797, and the legislative record is so long and tortured that it’s woeful to contemplate. Suffice to say that in the 21st century, the Insurrection Act has been pleasantly re-titled “The Enforcement of the Laws to Restore Public Order Act” and codified in four sections of the US Code:

10 USC § 251 Federal Aid for State Governments

10 USC § 252 Use of Militia and Armed Forces to Enforce Federal Authority

10 USC § 253 Interference with State and Federal Law

10 USC § 254 Proclamation to Disperse

Of the four provisions, the most recent and the most powerful is 10 USC § 253, which was written in 2006. This is the one that liberal pundits always forget to mention when they blab about Posse Comitatus and governors. It reads:

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it-

so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or

opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

That’s powerful language! Consider:

The authority is vested solely in the President. He does not need the invitation of state governors to intervene, nor does he need the approval of the Supreme Court. Older provisions of the Insurrection Act required either a governor or a judicial proceeding to authorize its use, but these limits were purposefully removed by Congress in § 253.

There is no time limit on the President’s activities. Older versions of the Insurrection Act limited the use of force to brief periods of time and then required legislative approval. Those limits, too, are also gone.

The President is allowed to use any means that he (and again, he needs no one else) considers necessary. This includes using the armed forces (which enables him to bypass the Posse Comitatus Act) and using the militia (which we’ll discuss in more detail below).

The President’s ability to use force isn’t restricted to actual rebellion or insurgency. He can act against merely unlawful combinations and conspiracies. To be clear: If the President decides that a conspiracy has deprived people of a right and believes that authorities fail or refuse to protect the right, he can send in the troops.
    Last edited by FBD; 12-15-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    So betting 1700 what will I win? Aside from FBD having to put "Muddy's bitch" as his user title for 30 days...
    Sooooo.....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

KevinD (01-20-2021), lost in melb. (01-20-2021)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Sooooo.....
    Muddy's not here to collect, null and void.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    bets a bet

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It's an unsatisfactory win, a little like stealing candy from a child

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    I dont know what racist redneck morons have to do with anything, its not like there's a huge number of them or a huge number of problems caused by them

This is getting to the point where its like having retards make fun of you. Kemp is named in that lawsuit for a reason and Powell flat out stated that it has been a pay for access sort of thing that both republicans and democrats have utilized to ensure their electoral victories. You screen shotted Republican Kemp's name in the defendant's list ffs. You keep making fun of shit that is so plainly obviously true if you just did a modicum of research staying away from the mega corporations' disinfo feeds. You strike me as a more intelligent person than this, except for the blinders you have on from your case of TDS. Why now is it all of a sudden being posited that all republicans are innocent? To be filed under "intellectual dishonesty." One of these days you will wake tf up.

Its hilarious the outright denials of reality taking place

you're of course free to delude yourself as you please, but these "smarter minds" have a monetary interest in you believing them

its still funny that you well and truly believe this shit.....deluded as you are, you are intelligent enough to come along with the rest of us once the traitors are swinging from ropes

and swing they shall

or be shot

or electrocuted

or lethally injected

I dont care which, maybe its their choice, maybe its not

but when the tribunals happen and people are executed, dont say I didnt warn ya

loling again at getting your opinion downloaded in much greater detail

I guess I can say thanks, if you're going to stop spewing ignorant lies about USA politics, the election, and anything related. It half makes me curious what leftist disinfo echo chamber you're getting your programming from, not that it really matters since all the programming comes from the top anyway and the heads of whatever sites you're referring to are but pawn soldiers getting their marching orders from above, constantly checking with "authority" to make sure they're on top of what to believe.

1984 was supposed to be fiction, dude
    So what happens if the democrats deny this all the way and literally try to set up a fakememe swearing in on Jan 20th Its win or death for some of the top traitors, as Gina just found out...I wouldnt put it past them to try and get a bunch of traitors together and try to attack trump at the white house either.
    You dont seem to understand the gravity of what's going on here, homey...I've tried telling you a hundred different ways, you should have seen enough evidence to know that Biden is a corrupt thief to such a huge extent that he is flat out ineligible for the presidency by now to understand that no matter what charades happen here, Biden absolutely unequivocally will not be president, ever.

We're just down to trying to call what's going to happen on Jan 20th at this point. Do the Democrats try to hold a fake inauguration when their court denials fail? Does Trump strike back by taking the internet down and let us all know via the emergency broadcast system? It will be highly popcorn worthy, however it plays out.

I'm really not omniscient, just observant....it becomes easy to predict certain things when you're observant

Although, I'm not sure how Biden will get around SCOTUS, are they going to rely on the media trying to tell the populace that we shouldnt listen to the supreme court or something
    The true evidence You have denied all evidence thus far, why would you start accepting it now?

The court challenges at the state level? I'm half paying attention to them - we either win here, or we win later, trying to figure out which its going to be We win here, or win at scotus, or win with the military - like I said I dont know exactly how this is going down, but one outcome is a guarantee = Joe Biden will not ever be president, nor will Kamala.
    If you take a look at Trump's nov EO, its basically designed to tie Pelosi's hands should she become interim president, with regard to things like the DNI and chain of command. Given that they are setting traps for everyone, this is feeling likely....stuff's going to get dragged out and if its not resolved by Jan 20th then the Speaker of the House becomes interim president until things are straightened out.

So how much longer do we wait after the 20th if that happens Trump will be president after all's said and done, but like I said, I dont know how exactly this goes down (and then you'd know I was full of shit if I said I did ) and it would be kinda funny if on the 20th none of us were right. But then again I didnt call them dragging this out for 4 years either.

(If it all goes down this way, then Trump should have a case for running again in 2024, if he doesnt destroy the corporate constitution (which would be a real travesty)
    8 states cast dual electors for a reason But since you were too chickenshit to bet, it wont cost you anything, since dignity's already gone out the window with your garbage posts

I'm not being a fanboy when I'm telling you that Trump is winning this one way or another and that there are multiple paths to this, I'm just calling balls & strikes. The traitors got stung and its all over but the arrests, prosecution, and hangings.

and here's another good article that points out the fact that.....Trump is indeed in a better position than Caesar was - he can cross the Rubicon lawfully
    https://macris.substack.com/p/trump-at-the-rubicon

The history of the Insurrection Act dates back all the way to 1797, and the legislative record is so long and tortured that it’s woeful to contemplate. Suffice to say that in the 21st century, the Insurrection Act has been pleasantly re-titled “The Enforcement of the Laws to Restore Public Order Act” and codified in four sections of the US Code:

10 USC § 251 Federal Aid for State Governments

10 USC § 252 Use of Militia and Armed Forces to Enforce Federal Authority

10 USC § 253 Interference with State and Federal Law

10 USC § 254 Proclamation to Disperse

Of the four provisions, the most recent and the most powerful is 10 USC § 253, which was written in 2006. This is the one that liberal pundits always forget to mention when they blab about Posse Comitatus and governors. It reads:

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it-

so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or

opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

That’s powerful language! Consider:

The authority is vested solely in the President. He does not need the invitation of state governors to intervene, nor does he need the approval of the Supreme Court. Older provisions of the Insurrection Act required either a governor or a judicial proceeding to authorize its use, but these limits were purposefully removed by Congress in § 253.

There is no time limit on the President’s activities. Older versions of the Insurrection Act limited the use of force to brief periods of time and then required legislative approval. Those limits, too, are also gone.

The President is allowed to use any means that he (and again, he needs no one else) considers necessary. This includes using the armed forces (which enables him to bypass the Posse Comitatus Act) and using the militia (which we’ll discuss in more detail below).

The President’s ability to use force isn’t restricted to actual rebellion or insurgency. He can act against merely unlawful combinations and conspiracies. To be clear: If the President decides that a conspiracy has deprived people of a right and believes that authorities fail or refuse to protect the right, he can send in the troops.
    So FBD, what happened mate? It was all coming together, then...

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    So FBD, what happened mate? It was all coming together, then...
    people got up and walked out of the movie while the credits were still playing, forgetting the potential for easter eggs afterward

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    people got up and walked out of the movie while the credits were still playing, forgetting the potential for easter eggs afterward
    Well, a good thing I started glossing over your conspiratorial copy/paste a couple of months ago. That would have been a complete waste of time

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    never forget this is what you're cheering on

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (01-21-2021)