vBookie Event: Pick the Outcome (2020 Presidential Election)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Biden Defeats Trump 9/100 F (1.09) 2 5250 WIN!
Trump defeats Biden 575/100 (6.75) 4 3900  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the (current) results of the US Presidential election be overturned? [SETTLED]

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You mean strong willed free thinkers that don't need a biased media to tell them what to believe?
    I'm not sure about your area, but we have a good amount of bigoted uneducated fucks that aren't pulling for Trump because of his business strategies..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-27-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    "Hay, yer different than meee... *spit* Well fuuuuuck you.. Yeehaw.!!! Trump 2024 baby..!!!!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Both sides are polarized and fucked in the head, Grif.. There is no middle ground for most..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Griffin (11-27-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    You have to admit, FBD.. We have a lot of friggin racist redneck morons on our side.
    I dont know what racist redneck morons have to do with anything, its not like there's a huge number of them or a huge number of problems caused by them

Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Trump's latest claim...the entire judicial system and even republicans are against him. Lol
    This is getting to the point where its like having retards make fun of you. Kemp is named in that lawsuit for a reason and Powell flat out stated that it has been a pay for access sort of thing that both republicans and democrats have utilized to ensure their electoral victories. You screen shotted Republican Kemp's name in the defendant's list ffs. You keep making fun of shit that is so plainly obviously true if you just did a modicum of research staying away from the mega corporations' disinfo feeds. You strike me as a more intelligent person than this, except for the blinders you have on from your case of TDS. Why now is it all of a sudden being posited that all republicans are innocent? To be filed under "intellectual dishonesty." One of these days you will wake tf up.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    I dont know what racist redneck morons have to do with anything, its not like there's a huge number of them or a huge number of problems caused by them

This is getting to the point where its like having retards make fun of you. Kemp is named in that lawsuit for a reason and Powell flat out stated that it has been a pay for access sort of thing that both republicans and democrats have utilized to ensure their electoral victories. You screen shotted Republican Kemp's name in the defendant's list ffs. You keep making fun of shit that is so plainly obviously true if you just did a modicum of research staying away from the mega corporations' disinfo feeds. You strike me as a more intelligent person than this, except for the blinders you have on from your case of TDS. Why now is it all of a sudden being posited that all republicans are innocent? To be filed under "intellectual dishonesty." One of these days you will wake tf up.
    Bro.. c'mon.. you live in Ct.. I know these good old boys.. Are they causing problems? Not really.. But are they a bunch of bigoted sheep.. Haa'lll yeahhhh, mang..! Wooo..!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts

This is getting to the point where its like having retards make fun of you.
    My dear confused friend, it's getting to the point where all these lawsuits are being thrown out. That's all that matters. Courts of law where things actually get done have a higher standard than 4chan. There are good reasons for this!

I will take an interest in any legitimate legal case that is won, I promise.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    My dear confused friend, it's getting to the point where all these lawsuits are being thrown out. That's all that matters. Courts of law where things actually get done have a higher standard than 4chan. There are good reasons for this!

I will take an interest in any legitimate legal case that is won, I promise.
    then you'll start reading?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-27-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Both sides are polarized and fucked in the head, Grif.. There is no middle ground for most..
    kinda hard to ride the fence between freedom and treason with the posts whackin you in the balls

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    then you'll start reading?
    Finally, we understand each other.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Finally, we understand each other.
    so you admit that you're completely uninformed and ignorant about ongoings and wont lift a finger to inform yourself until basically after the fact, at least we've gotten that established
    Last edited by FBD; 11-27-2020 at 04:46 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    so you admit that you're completely uninformed and ignorant about ongoings and wont lift a finger to inform yourself until basically after the fact, at least we've gotten that established
    This isn't the only forum I am a member of. I've discussed this in much greater detail elsewhere with far more intelligent minds than you and I.

I've actually followed a lot of your posts and others to source (not hard to find). Wasn't too impressed. Followed up most of the Hunter Biden stuff too through the hard-right rabbit warren. Absolutely excruciatingly cheap and tacky webpages, my God.

It's all very juvenile and uneducated and a field day for a psychologist. But I have 2 big deadlines before the end of year. I had my fun and no more. You'd better brace yourself over the next 2 months. Hope you can keep your sense of humour

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    This isn't the only forum I am a member of. I've gathered the corrected things per dictat and obeyed them dutifully, suckling every last bit no matter how poorly sourced or chock full of opinion those dismissals may be, its what is proper to believe and I cant go against that

Its hilarious the outright denials of reality taking place

you're of course free to delude yourself as you please, but these "smarter minds" have a monetary interest in you believing them

its still funny that you well and truly believe this shit.....deluded as you are, you are intelligent enough to come along with the rest of us once the traitors are swinging from ropes

and swing they shall

or be shot

or electrocuted

or lethally injected

I dont care which, maybe its their choice, maybe its not

but when the tribunals happen and people are executed, dont say I didnt warn ya

loling again at getting your opinion downloaded in much greater detail

I guess I can say thanks, if you're going to stop spewing ignorant lies about USA politics, the election, and anything related. It half makes me curious what leftist disinfo echo chamber you're getting your programming from, not that it really matters since all the programming comes from the top anyway and the heads of whatever sites you're referring to are but pawn soldiers getting their marching orders from above, constantly checking with "authority" to make sure they're on top of what to believe.

1984 was supposed to be fiction, dude
    Last edited by FBD; 11-27-2020 at 06:06 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    So what happens if the democrats deny this all the way and literally try to set up a fakememe swearing in on Jan 20th Its win or death for some of the top traitors, as Gina just found out...I wouldnt put it past them to try and get a bunch of traitors together and try to attack trump at the white house either.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Hey Dude, you know the best part about Trump having his ass handed to him and f***** off out of his White-washed White House? Supremacist maniacs are going to be starved and hero-less again. Can't wait

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    its going to be amusing seeing your reaction when Kansas goes byebye