Thread: Chris Evans, Zach Braff Want A List Of ‘Trump Enablers’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Trump Derangement Syn Chris Evans, Zach Braff Want A List Of ‘Trump Enablers’

By Paul Bois - The Daily Wire

Though some liberals and Democrats have issued genuine calls for unity in the wake of the presidential election, others are out for blood and are keeping a list of Trump enablers.

As noted by Newsbusters, actors Chris Evans (“Captain America”) and Zach Braff (“Garden State”) joined the chorus of prominent leftists wanting to keep track of Trump’s supporters last week.

“Never forget all these enablers,” tweeted Braff.

“#RememberWhoSaidNothing,” tweeted Evans.

In the wake of the election, some Trump opponents have taken the opportunity to threaten his supporters with harsh, draconian punishment no different than a McCarthyite blacklist. The sentiment apparently started when Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) called for an archive of “Trump sycophants.”

“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee a decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future,” she tweeted.

Other prominent leftists agree that Trump supporters should be shamed and pushed aside.

“If you’re a Trumper I hope the pain and anxiety you feel now is excruciating. You voted against America and for a cult leader who has no redeeming or admirable qualities. He’s a cretin who cares nothing about this country and you don’t either. You deserve all the pain and more,” tweeted former MSNBC host Toure.

“You know, I think that Trump, um, tear-gassed peaceful protesters for a photo op. I think the Trump ripped children from their parents. I think that Trump called NFL players sons of bitches I think that—for exercising their First Amendment rights,” said “The View” co-host Sunny Hostin. “I think those people in his administration that not only drafted some of those policies but were complicit in some of those policies shouldn’t be forgotten.”

That said, some prominent liberals and Democrats have denounced such talk as unnecessarily divisive and have even encouraged people to speak with Trump supporters.

“I’m fascinated by playing devil’s advocate and want to understand the people I disagree with. I don’t want to dismiss and malign,” comedian Whitney Cummings told The Daily Beast.

“I think it’s very self-righteous or sanctimonious to just dismiss people we disagree with without trying to understand why they believe what they believe,” she added. “I don’t get it. I grew up in Washington, D.C., mostly, but also in Virginia and West Virginia, so I grew up seeing both sides, and people believing different things. Even though I don’t agree with somebody, I don’t think they’re dumb.”

“‘You complete me’ doesn’t mean because we’re exactly alike. It means because we are different. I don’t want to live in a country without the red states,” said comedian Bill Maher. “I like traveling there. When people talk to you in Oklahoma, they’re not scanning the room to see if there’s someone more important. Because, frankly, when I’m there, there never is.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    You mean the people who actually pay for your work? I love the Captain America movies, but seriously Chris, shut the fuck up.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    You voted against America and for a cult leader who has no redeeming or admirable qualities. He’s a cretin who cares nothing about this country and you don’t either.

Yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    You mean the people who actually pay for your work? I love the Captain America movies, but seriously Chris, shut the fuck up.
    Fuck that guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    I wonder what they will say when we demand a list of biden enablers?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-29-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    that's what I thought.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Sane, freedom loving individuals dont target lists of brainwashed morons just because they're brainwashed morons, we just laugh at dumb collectivists who havent realized that collectivism is for fkn ants

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Nope, I say keep track.

Exactly what she said, they'll delete all their tweets and say oh no, I didn't support the Trump adminstration trying to subvert democracy and overturn a legitimate election.

This is what we're talking about here, not every day Trump supporters who voted for him.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    typical liberal, support cancel culture and remove anyone that doesn't agree with your POV.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-25-2020), FBD (11-29-2020), Muddy (11-25-2020), PorkChopSandwiches (11-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    typical liberal, support cancel culture and remove anyone that doesn't agree with your POV.
    It's not even a point of view dude. As you will see none of fraud bullshit has stuck and none of it will stick and these guys are after nothing less than a heist.

I think the Right will want this list more than anyone. When they turn on trump in a few years time won't you want to know that they once supported him (which is lie - they are afraid now and don't want to jeopardise their positions)

And cancel culture? Trump is the master of that. Fire anyone that disagrees with him. What a joke!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yes it is a POV. Because I saw the fraud take place and believe that the truth will come out.
    The dems are the ones trying to subvert democracy. It was blatant and in our faces and they stand there smugly saying"what are going to do about it"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-29-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Yes it is a POV. Because I saw the fraud take place and believe that the truth will come out.
    The dems are the ones trying to subvert democracy. It was blatant and in our faces and they stand there smugly saying"what are going to do about it"
    It's not looking that way, so far. The trend. Quite the opposite.

Individual anecdotes are not mass fraud.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Once it gets to court we'll see. Hopefully that begins today.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-25-2020)