Thread: ‘Arrested Development’ Star David Cross Responds To Biden’s Call For Unity: ‘F*** That. I Want Blood’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Trump Derangement Syn ‘Arrested Development’ Star David Cross Responds To Biden’s Call For Unity: ‘F*** That. I Want Blood’

By Paul Bois - The Daily Wire

Actor David Cross, husband of actress Amber Tamblyn, responded to Joe Biden’s call for unity by exclaiming he wants division and even “blood.”

“After a year of pain and loss, it’s time to unite, heal, and rebuild,” Joe Biden tweeted on Saturday.

“F**k that. I want blood,” Cross responded.

Cross issuing an obvious call to violence still has not been censored by Twitter. The “Arrested Development” star later accused “MAGA chuds” of engaging in the same kind of “violent fantasy trolling.”

“I am loving the responses to this that are all, ‘come and try pussy soy lib hollywood girl woman’ as if these anonymous maga chuds & chudettes don’t practice the same exact feckless violent fantasy trolling,” he tweeted.

In the wake of the election, some Trump opponents have taken the opportunity to threaten his supporters with harsh, draconian punishment no different than a McCarthyite blacklist. The sentiment apparently started when Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) called for an archive of “Trump sycophants.”

“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee a decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future,” she tweeted.

Other prominent leftists agreed that Trump supporters should be shamed and pushed aside.

“If you’re a Trumper I hope the pain and anxiety you feel now is excruciating. You voted against America and for a cult leader who has no redeeming or admirable qualities. He’s a cretin who cares nothing about this country and you don’t either. You deserve all the pain and more,” tweeted former MSNBC host Toure.

“You know, I think that Trump, um, tear-gassed peaceful protesters for a photo op. I think the Trump ripped children from their parents. I think that Trump called NFL players sons of bitches I think that—for exercising their First Amendment rights,” said “The View” co-host Sunny Hostin. “I think those people in his administration that not only drafted some of those policies but were complicit in some of those policies shouldn’t be forgotten.”

“Never forget all these enablers,” tweeted “Scrubs” star Zach Braff.

“#RememberWhoSaidNothing,” tweeted “Captain America” star Chris Evans.

Some prominent liberals and Democrats have denounced such talk as unnecessarily divisive and have even encouraged people to speak with Trump supporters.

“I’m fascinated by playing devil’s advocate and want to understand the people I disagree with. I don’t want to dismiss and malign,” comedian Whitney Cummings told The Daily Beast.

“I think it’s very self-righteous or sanctimonious to just dismiss people we disagree with without trying to understand why they believe what they believe,” she added. “I don’t get it. I grew up in Washington, D.C., mostly, but also in Virginia and West Virginia, so I grew up seeing both sides, and people believing different things. Even though I don’t agree with somebody, I don’t think they’re dumb.”

“‘You complete me’ doesn’t mean because we’re exactly alike. It means because we are different. I don’t want to live in a country without the red states,” said comedian Bill Maher. “I like traveling there. When people talk to you in Oklahoma, they’re not scanning the room to see if there’s someone more important. Because, frankly, when I’m there, there never is.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    why?

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    because when you've fucked kids for fame, you have to do increasingly batshit things or they come suicide you

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    i was hoping that there would be a general calming after the shit year that was 2020, but it seems like that is unlikely

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (12-29-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    we have to hang the traitors first or this will never end

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    om...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (12-29-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    i was hoping that there would be a general calming after the shit year that was 2020, but it seems like that is unlikely
    Yeah, not gonna happen. The TDS runs deep and now the far left want "payback" for anyone that supported Trump even in the most minute way.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    This isn't going to end well...

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    It's going to be funny if any of these liberal pussies actually try to act out any of their social media bullshit rhetoric.

They forget that we are the ones holding onto our guns and know how to use them.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (12-30-2020), FBD (12-29-2020), KevinD (12-30-2020)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post

They think they are winning, why would they slow down

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

FBD (01-04-2021), Griffin (01-04-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post

They think they are winning, why would they slow down
    which is what's going to make the record scratch that much more entertaining

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (01-04-2021)