Thread: Miley Cyrus Accused Of ‘Transphobia’ For Comments About Breasts, Male Genitals

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

SJW Miley Cyrus Accused Of ‘Transphobia’ For Comments About Breasts, Male Genitals

By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

A popular LGBT magazine has accused singer and left-wing activist Miley Cyrus of “transphobia” and spewing “dangerous” “TERF” “talking points” for comments she made about being partial to female bodies rather than males.

“Girls are way hotter. We know this,” the 28-year-old said during an interview with Sirius XM’s Barstool Radio. “Everyone I think can agree that from ancient times dicks makes wonderful sculptures. Other than that, I’m not as interested. I like dicks as art pieces. And sculptural, I love the shape, I think it looks really good on a table.”

“It’s good if it can just get in and go away, because I don’t want it eyeing me up,” she continued, referring to male genitals. “That’s how I truly feel. I felt really good about saying that.”

“[E]veryone knows that tits are prettier than balls,” the “Wrecking Ball” singer said, adding, “That’s what ended up making female relationships make more sense to me.”

Out magazine blasted Cyrus for allegedly trafficking in TERF talking points for correctly implying that only men have male genitals.

TERF, an acronym for “trans-exclusionary radical feminist,” is a derogatory term for feminists who are in any way critical of the progressive gender ideology.

“How Miley Cyrus’ ‘Preference’ Remarks Show Underlying Transphobia,” the title of the Out post reads.

“I wish I could say this news makes me excited and proud to be a woman and a lesbian, but Cyrus’ quote is littered with transphobia,” the LGBT magazine accused. “This kind of gender essentialism was left behind by most of the queer community years ago. Genitals do not equal gender, and Miley should know this.”

“In an age where TERFS are more vocal than they’ve ever been, comments like these reinforce some very dangerous ideas about bodies and gender,” the post continued to scold Cyrus. “Having a gender preference, or even genitalia preference, in who you sleep with is obviously not a problem, but to reduce dicks and balls to ‘men’s bodies’ contributes to dangerous beliefs about trans women.”

“I don’t think Miley meant to traffic in TERF talking points, but the fact is that she did — and she should know better,” Out said. “The stakes are too high for someone with as big of a spotlight as her to be accidentally spreading this sort of rhetoric. Miley I love you, but I’m going to need you to make this right.”

Out also noted that Cyrus was in “hot water” back in 2019 for suggesting being gay was a “choice.”

“I always thought I had to be gay because I thought that all guys were evil, but it’s not true, there are good people out there that just happen to have dicks,” Cyrus said. She later apologized, the magazine noted.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

PeyPeyRyRy (01-26-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    No offence to the issue, but I don't think the people accusing her are very important and we probably wouldn't of heard of them if it wasn't for the daily wire searching this stuff out...

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    No offence to the issue, but I don't think the people accusing her are very important and we probably wouldn't of heard of them if it wasn't for the daily wire searching this stuff out...
    You do realize that Out magazine is one of the largest publications in the LGBTQ+LMNOPWTFBBQROFL community, so it's a big deal to them.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    You do realize that Out magazine is one of the largest publications in the LGBTQ+LMNOPWTFBBQROFL community, so it's a big deal to them.
    No didn't realise. 200,000 circulation, I guess that's decent.

Oh well, fck 'em

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    That acronym gets bigger every time!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (01-27-2021)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    That acronym gets bigger every time!
    yeah, they diversified their recruitment beyond molestation and included mind fuckery, so they add another letter every time they come up with a new tactic to distort younglings