#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Woke ‘Star Wars’ Introduces Trans-Non Binary Jedi Knights

By Paul Bois - The Daily Wire

“Star Wars” celebrated Transgender Day of Visibility on Wednesday by featuring two trans non-binary Jedi Knights on the new cover for Marvel’s “Star Wars: The High Republic” comic series.

“The production company debuted a new cover for Marvel’s ‘Star Wars: The High Republic’ comic series on Instagram, featuring two recently announced Jedi, a pair of twins, who are trans and non-binary,” reports CBS News. “The cover will be used for the series’ sixth issue, which is set to be released on June 30.”

The Instagram account said the new characters would be “broadening” representation in the “Star Wars” universe.

“In honor of #TransDayofVisibility we’re proud to unveil and exclusive cover highlighting Terec and Ceret, trans non-binary Jedi, currently featured in Marvel’s The High Republic comic,” it said. “We support trans lives and we are passionate and committed to broadening our representation in a galaxy far far [a]way.”

Cavan Scott, the writer of the comic series, confirmed in March that Terec and Ceret would be “trans non-binary Jedi.”

A post shared by on

In 2018, prior to the release of “Solo,” screenwriter Jonathan Kasdan confirmed that the beloved character Lando was pansexual, meaning someone who swings for all different sorts of teams.

“There’s a fluidity to Donald and Billy Dee’s [portrayal of Lando’s] sexuality,” Kasdan told the Huffington Post at the time. “I mean, I would have loved to have gotten a more explicitly LGBT character into this movie. I think it’s time, certainly, for that, and I love the fluidity – sort of the spectrum of sexuality that Donald appeals to and that droids are a part of.”

“He doesn’t make any hard and fast rules. I think it’s fun,” Kasdan said. “I don’t know where it will go.”

Kasdan also indicated that the movie dropped hints about sexuality in the “Star Wars” universe and how it differs from our world.

“There’s a line that [Jon Favreau’s character, Rio] has where he’s asking Han about the girl that he left behind, and he says, ‘Does she have big teeth?’” Jonathan Kasdan explained. “It’s a joke in the movie, but we did want to hit on this idea that people’s ideas of what they’re attracted to all over the galaxy are very, very different and not exactly as set as ours are.”

“Solo” went on to drastically underperform at the box office.

Later, “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” went as far as to feature the series’ first same-sex lesbian kiss on-screen that came after director J.J. Abrams promised to represent the LGBTQ community.

“In the case of the LGBTQ community, it was important to me that people who go to see this movie feel that they’re being represented in the film,” Abrams told Variety. “I will say I’m giving away nothing about what happens in the movie. But I did just say what I just said.”

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    get this shitty not even fan fiction the fuck out of here

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Meet stuff no-one asked for and causes division rather than acceptance, by stirring the pot, and force-feeding mental illness into mainstream bullshit.
    Like episode 8, reeks of shite throughout.
    Twins. Trans. Non-binary.
    Makes no sense at all.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hikari Kisugi For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-02-2021), FBD (04-02-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (04-02-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts