Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BLM Activist: ‘All Hell Will Break Loose’ If Chauvin Not Convicted, Buildings Will Be ‘On Fire’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

BLM BLM Activist: ‘All Hell Will Break Loose’ If Chauvin Not Convicted, Buildings Will Be ‘On Fire’

By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

Model and Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols warned that Minneapolis would suffer riots and vandalism if former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin is not convicted for the death of George Floyd.

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose,” Echols said in a now-removed video (see below). “Don’t be surprised when building are on fire. Just sayin’.”

The social media influencer, a signed IMG Worldwide model, has nearly half a million followers on TikTok.

Last summer, riots erupted in numerous cities over alleged racism by police officers against black people. Businesses were destroyed and more than a dozen people were killed during the chaos.

While some protesters have condemned the violence, some prominent Black Lives Matter activists have publicly excused and seemingly supported the destruction of cities.

Ashley Gantt, a prominent Black Lives Matter leader in Rochester, New York, for example, made waves last summer when she said she did not “care if the whole city burned down.” The Daily Wire reported:

“If there was looting, if there was things on fire, that is not what is important. What is important is why these things happen,” Gantt said, telling the media they have a job “to make sure that’s the story that’s heard.”

She referenced the riots that swept metropolitan areas across the country the day after Martin Luther King, Jr. died, noting that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed just months later.

“I am just tired of you guys not putting the correct narrative out there,” she said. “I don’t care if the whole city burned down. We need justice.”

Gantt later attempted to soften her remarks, saying that “of course” she does not want people to set the city on fire, but she does want people to understand that when it comes to “sustainable change, sometimes we have to do whatever it takes to get it.”

In another recent TikTok video from Echols (which has since been deleted), the model boasts of her “Black Lives Matter” face mask that she likes to wear at her grocery store in a “predominantly white” neighborhood. Echols claims “conservatives” give her dirty looks for the mask and bragged that she stares them down and looks “down on them” since she’s usually taller and “they’re not gonna say anything to me.”

“My new favorite guilty pleasure is going to the grocery store with this mask on,” she starts the video, taking off her “Black Lives Matter” mask. “I live in a predominately white area …. and the looks I get from these conservatives are crazy, like y’all would be shocked. Like, the death stares I get. It’s so funny to me, though.”

“Like, I get so much pleasure out of seeing somebody upset because I’m saying my life matters,” Echols continues. “Like, it makes me laugh. And then I just look at them dead in their face, and usually I’m taller than them, so I just look down at them, and I look them in their eyes, ’cause they’re not gonna say anything to me.”

Chauvin is currently on trial for second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter in relation to Floyd’s death. The former officer can be found guilty of all, some, or none of the charges since they are all separate.

Since he has no criminal history, Chauvin is likely looking at “serving about 12 1/2 years whether he is convicted of second or third-degree murder,” according to The Associated Press. The manslaughter charge, which has the lowest burden of proof, would bring a maximum of 10 years in prison.

After officers were notified that Floyd allegedly gave counterfeit money at a convenience store back in May, Chauvin and three other officers arrested and detained Floyd. Viral video shows that Chauvin kneeled on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes while detaining Floyd.

“Chauvin’s attorneys argue that Floyd’s drug use was a crucial factor in his death. The Hennepin County medical examiner reported after Floyd’s autopsy that the deceased had potentially lethal levels of drugs in his system,” The Daily Wire noted Thursday.

WATCH:

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    of course they will burn everything down, thats what they want anyway. Although I cant imagine he gets off

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    and twitter is deleting tweets that show chauvin is not guilty, fuck the globohomopedos

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    of course they will burn everything down, thats what they want anyway. Although I cant imagine he gets off
    I cant imagine him actually being convicted, but this is clown world we're in

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    from all the reports I have been hearing on the trial it sure doesn't sound like things are going his way

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I've heard all kinds of people say dumb things about what happened, including some on the witness stand, but things like his supervisor saying it doesnt conform to muh minneapolis police standards means nothing when there's angles of view that show there's no way in hell the knee did anything but keep floyd on the ground, and also the fact the he od'd like a motherfucker.

I dont see any result happening but a mistrial, because if the jury finds for the prosecution then the defense will call for a mistrial because there were some jurors that refused to view exculpatory evidence because muh feels - but this violates their sworn duty as a juror, so perchance the jury decides to be utterly retarded, its an easy mistrial.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    So this BLM protester just issued a terrorist threat...

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-07-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    They aren't a terrorist group, even though mainly they terrorize

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-06-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (04-06-2021)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Imagine if a right-wing white man had said something to that effect.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-07-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I think they're going to be surprised when the national guard is called in swiftly and deals with them in a not so nice fashion, then they're going to be wondering why "Trump's response" was relative kid gloves

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    remember when the police chief testified under oath that the technique chauvin used was not an approved technique

absolute dumb fuck does not remember that hard evidence to the contrary is already submitted

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (04-07-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    I think they're going to be surprised when the national guard is called in swiftly and deals with them in a not so nice fashion, then they're going to be wondering why "Trump's response" was relative kid gloves
    Yeah right, Biden thinks he is more important then MLK

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (04-07-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Yeah right, Biden thinks he is more important then MLK
    Title 32 activation can only be done by the President or SECDEF with the approval and consent of the state Governor.
    Plebes will be stomped, though at times they may be let roam free

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    i am fearful about what happens if he gets off, remembering the reginald denny trial outcome