#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Drama Kardashian team working hard to remove unwanted Khloé photo

By Francesca Bacardi - Page Six

Team Kardashian is going into overdrive to erase a private photo showing a side of Khloé few outside of the family get to see.

The image shows the reality star’s face and body, as she appears in a bikini by a pool, without the heavy editing and airbrushing that are mainstays of photos Kardashian normally puts on Instagram.

The shot — which Page Six has confirmed is authentic — soon spread around the internet.

But many copies of the photo were taken down under legal threats from the Kardashian camp, which called the image “beautiful” but said they wanted it gone because it was unauthorized.

“The color edited photo was taken of Khloé during a private family gathering and posted to social media without permission by mistake by an assistant,” Tracy Romulus, chief marketing officer for KKW Brands, said in a statement.

“Khloé looks beautiful but it is within the right of the copyright owner to not want an image not intended to be published taken down.”

A second source told us that the photo was snapped while Khloé, whom fans have called out for her ever-changing face, was mid-conversation over the weekend and features some edits.

The photo was posted on social media, but many copies were taken down under legal threats from the Kardashian camp.

However, the edits were not at the normal level for campaigns for her clothing label, Good American, which bills itself as “Representing Body Acceptance.”

The insider also said it’s not uncommon for teams to request that accounts delete photos that are re-shared illegally.

In February, Khloé posted a rare, close-up look at her stretch marks. “I love my stripes,” Khloé wrote.

The star’s famous friends and followers applauded her post, with hairstylist Jen Atkin commenting, “Yes you did!” and “RHONJ” star Melissa Gorga writing, “That’s a woman right there.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Its unwanted by all of us

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-07-2021)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

‘It Exposes The Fakery That Surrounds The Kardashian Brand’: Piers Morgan On Unairbrushed Viral Photo Of Khloe Kardashian

By Hank Berrien - The Daily Wire

After a photo of Khloé Kardashian emerged that showed her without airbrushing or filters, enraging the Kardashian family enough to get lawyers involved, Piers Morgan offered his take on the Kardashian family, opining, “It exposes the fakery that surrounds the Kardashian brand.”

Morgan began, “The photo of Khloé Kardashian in a leopard print bikini that’s gone viral this week is truly jaw-dropping. Because it’s real. No filters, no airbrushing, little make-up, hair scraped back in a ponytail – just a picture of how Ms Kardashian actually looks. By comparison to all her heavily enhanced, carefully-staged glamour publicity photos, her waistline is significantly less defined, her curves less dramatic and her skin not so impossibly smooth. It’s Khloé unvarnished, flaws and all.”

“And the photo was utterly horrifying,” Morgan noted. “Not to me, I hasten to add. I thought she looked as refreshingly normal as I’ve ever seen any of the Kardashians. No, it was utterly horrifying to HER. For it turns out the very last thing the Kardashians want is for anyone outside the family to ever see what they really look like.”

Morgan explained that the photo had been posted by an “errant assistant – who I fear may now be resting in concrete under LA’s 405 freeway,” pointing out that it had been taken by “Khloé’s grandmother during the family’s weekend Easter get-together online.” The photo immediately went viral.

Morgan wrote succinctly, “And they will have been as shocked as me, because they have been very deliberately prevented from seeing what their heroine and role model really looks like. … With one carelessly released genuine photo, the scam’s been blown. Khloé Kardashian’s not some wondrously sculpted Venus-like goddess after all, she’s just a regular woman with regular looks and a regular body shape.”

After noting that the Kardashian family had marshaled lawyers after the incident, Morgan quoted Tracy Romulus, chief marketing officer for KKW Brands, stating, “’The colour edited photo was taken of Khloé during a private family gathering and posted to social media without permission by mistake by an assistant. Khloé looks beautiful but it is within the right of the copyright owner to not want an image not intended to be published taken down.”

Morgan asked rhetorically, “But why would she want it removed if she looks so beautiful, as her spokesman says? Because it exposes the fakery that surrounds the Kardashian brand. It also exposes the ridiculous hypocrisy behind it.”

Morgan then quoted Khloé, who said, “My soul is at a breaking point in regards to the public thinking they’re allowed to talk about my weight, my face, my personal life.”

Morgan commented, “It takes a quite staggering lack of self-awareness to attack the public who’ve made you a multi-millionaire for doing exactly what you want and need them to do to make you a multi-millionaire.”

“The reason the Khloé fakery matters is that so many impressionable young girls and woman strive to look like the way they think the Kardashians look, from recklessly starving themselves to get the same fake waists, to paying plastic surgeons to irreparably nip and tuck their faces,” said Morgan. “… Their desperation to emulate their fraudulent idols causes huge mental health issues including anxiety, depression and worse.”

The far more empowering move for women, he said, would be for Khloé to post the unedited photo and declare, “This is the real me and I want you all to see it because I love the way I am!”

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    She's always looked like dirty side alley face-f*ck material to me

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Streisand effect coming in hard on this one

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Sure glad that idiot Piers Morgan chimed in, don't know what I would do without his worthless opinion

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (04-13-2021)