Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rioters Smash Police Cars, Vandalize Police Station In Minneapolis While Looters Storm Businesses Following Police Shooting

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    They're charging her with second degree manslaughter.
    It fits. Given what's on the cam, there's no way they could squeeze a murder conviction out of this mess.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-15-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (04-14-2021)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    It fits. Given what's on the cam, there's no way they could squeeze a murder conviction out of this mess.
    Yup, it's completely appropriate for the circumstance. But you know that the rioters peaceful protesters will not be happy with that charge.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    The "peaceful protestors" don't actually give a shit about any of the people that have been killed. They're just using it as an excuse to go fuck shit up.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-15-2021), lost in melb. (04-15-2021)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Minnesota protester tells Fox Minnesota police officer committed 'act of war' in shooting death of Daunte Wright

By Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News

Former Brooklyn Center, Minnesota police officer Kim Potter "committed an act of war" when she shot and killed 20-year-old Daunte Wright on Sunday, an anonymous protester outside the suburb's police station told Fox News Wednesday night.

The protester, who claimed to be a Navy veteran, joined senior correspondent Mike Tobin for a live interview on "Hannity" while carrying a pig's head topped by a police had and impaled on an American flagpole.

"I was out here last [Tuesday] night and I was simply over there having some words with officers," the man explained. "Somebody else shone a flashlight on them, and I got Maced in the face for the second time by police officers in my life. It hurt really, really bad. And I got really, really upset and I went and got this pigheadedness thing today."

"What about the people that are throwing rocks, bottles, bricks and other projectiles at the cops?" asked host Sean Hannity. "And does he paint with such a broad brush and characterize all cops like pigs, the way he's holding up there?"

"Well, we don't use tear gas," the man answered after Tobin relayed the question. "We don't use gas. Gas is against the Geneva Convention --

"But it's harmful," Tobin interjected, referring to the projectiles.

"Of course, but that's the only way they're going to learn anything," the protester counted. "That's the only way that things could ever change is if people start throwing things."

The man went on to explain that he believes "the institution of policing is bad. There's probably some really good folks ... but they just have terrible jobs."

"What does he want instead?" Hannity broke in.

"An entirely different way of policing," the man answered.

"What do you mean by that, some kind of community-oriented policing?" Tobin asked.

"I'm not qualified to make that decision, but I know smarter people that are," answered the demonstrator. "And it certainly isn't what we have now."

When Tobin asked about Potter's release on bond after being charged with second-degree manslaughter, the man didn't mince any words.

"To me, that's pretty much an outrage. I think that this lady essentially works for a occupying force here and she committed an act of war on somebody. I consider that an act of war. And she should not be out on bond. And it is not manslaughter. It is an act of war."

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Dont forget, once the banks started getting hurt by OWS, they instantly switched the propaganda to 24/7 race bait, the fucking idiot sheep just follow right along with whatever's on the tv

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...s-non-peaceful

Florida Gov. DeSantis Signs "Anti-Riot" Bill Into Law, Creating Tougher Penalties For Non-Peaceful-Protesters

According to the text of the bill, other new measures include changing the definition of what a “riot” is in the state of Florida. A riot will be defined as a violent public disturbance involving three or more people acting with a common intent that causes damage to public property or injuries—or can cause imminent injury or damage.

The law creates a new second-degree felony—”aggravated riot”—which takes place when a riot has more than 25 people involved, causes grievous bodily harm, or more than $5,000 in damage to property. It would also be used if participants have or threaten with a deadly weapon or block roadways by force or by the threat of force.

Florida state Sen. Danny Burgess, a Republican who sponsored the measure, said the law defines the difference between a peaceful demonstration and a riot.

“Not only did we do that to put the public on notice as to what constitutes a riot, but also to make it clear to both protester[s] and law enforcement where that line in the law is drawn,” said Burgess, according to Newschannel8.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    riots were on the menu one way or another, gents

Next up, watch for the national guard to have to shoot someone, so then things can really pop off

Last edited by FBD; 04-21-2021 at 01:01 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Before January 20, 2021
    >The BLM and Antifa wings of the Democratic Party Burn, Loot, and Murder democrat-controlled cities
    >Trump: "I'll send the National Guard to stop them."
    >Democrat-controlled city governments: "No you won't. We have the Posse Comitatus Act to stop you even though we're always accusing you of being a dictator."

After January 20, 2021
    >The BLM and Antifa wings of the Democratic Party Burn, Loot, and Murder democrat-controlled cities
    >Biden: "I'll send the National Guard to stop them."
    >Democrat-controlled city governments: "We don't need those useful idiots anymore. Go ahead and send the National Guard. We got you as our president now and we have to think about our own elections and we can't have those riots going on during our own election year."

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks