Thread: Biden Administration Offers Four Month Paid Leave To Federal Employees Who Care For Illegal Alien Children

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Gotcha! Biden Administration Offers Four Month Paid Leave To Federal Employees Who Care For Illegal Alien Children

By Joseph Curl - The Daily Wire

The Biden administration has offered thousands of federal employees four months of paid leave if they’ll volunteer to help care for migrant children who have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

The administration emailed the federal workers asking for help with Unaccompanied Alien Children, or UACs, according to The New York Times.

“The desperate plea landed this week in the email inboxes of employees in government agencies like the Department of Homeland Security and NASA: Will you consider taking a four-month paid leave from your job to help care for migrant children in government-run shelters packed with new arrivals at the border?” the Times reported.

“The request to much of the federal work force came from the Department of Health and Human Services, which is at the heart of a frantic effort by the Biden administration to keep up with a surge in young people crossing the southwestern border hoping to reunite with relatives already in the United States,” the paper wrote.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Sunday said on Fox News that he thinks the number of UACs will be higher than the 35,000 the Biden administration estimates will be in custody by June.

Abbott last week blamed the Biden administration for the border crisis, noting that Texas child welfare agencies have received complaints about sexual abuse at one detention center, the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio.

“This facility is a health and safety nightmare,” Abbott said. “The Biden administration is now presiding over the abuse of children. To end this abuse, the Biden administration must immediately shut down this facility.”

But White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the White House has no plans to shut down the facility.

“Well, first we take safety and the well-being of children in our care very seriously, hence our earlier conversation about the funding spent to keep them safe during the pandemic,” Psaki said. “His claims will be looked into and investigated by the Department of Health and Human Services.”

She added: “Currently we have no basis for his call to shut down the San Antonio Freeman Coliseum as an intake site but we will of course — we take these allegations seriously and they will be investigated.”

The Times report came after a Republican senator claimed a Biden official “asked that he delete his photos” he took as he toured an overcrowded facility at the U.S.-Mexico border. Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) told The Washington Examiner that a Biden aide involved in the tour “asked that he delete his photos. Like others on the trip, he didn’t.”

“There was one of Biden’s representatives,” he told the Examiner. “I felt sorry for the lady because she actually talked to me about deleting a picture, but by the time she got to me, all those other pictures were taken, and that shows you the hypocrisy. None of us would have gone down there if we were going to be muzzled,” said Braun, who added that Border Patrol also asked that no photos be taken, but that “they were telling us that because they had to.”

After the visit, Braun wrote a letter to President Joe Biden calling on him to visit the border himself.

“The crisis surrounding this surge makes it a moral imperative for you to see firsthand what is happening—and not the sanitized version of the border tour taken by some of my congressional colleagues,” Braun wrote. “Having personally gone this week, I can testify to this being an inhumane, unsustainable, and dangerous situation.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I always love to see when my tax money is being put to good use

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    I always love to see when my tax money is being put to good use
    Are you going to do your share and take in an illegal alien?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I don't work for the federal government

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    I don't work for the federal government

Dost though turn back on little Pablo...

I mean Rodriguez...

I mean Fabrizio

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Did someone pee in his hat?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-13-2021), lost in melb. (04-14-2021)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Your tax dollars at work

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Out here they started asking foster parents if they could take some. They asked one family if they could house 24....WTF

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

FBD (04-13-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Out here they started asking foster parents if they could take some. They asked one family if they could house 24....WTF
    Not a crisis though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (04-13-2021)