Thread: Catherine Zeta-Jones celebrates daughter’s 18th birthday with swimsuit photo

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

ZOMG Catherine Zeta-Jones celebrates daughter’s 18th birthday with swimsuit photo

By Eileen Reslen - Page Six

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas’ little girl is all grown up.

Zeta-Jones, 51, wished her daughter, Carys Zeta Douglas, a happy 18th birthday on Tuesday with a social media tribute that showed the teen as a baby alongside a present-day snap of her in a swimsuit.

“You are everything, and everything is you,” the proud mama captioned the slideshow. “Thank you for the joy you bring me.”

The “Chicago” star shared that her daughter had actually texted her in the early hours of her own birthday to thank her for giving birth to her.

“That’s the kind of woman you are,” Zeta-Jones added. “Kind. Your wisdom outnumbers your years. [Your] beauty is deep and your heart is big enough to love and envelop the world, your sense of humor … very important … is insurmountable.”

The actress finished the post with a small quip, joking, “Your Japanese needs some work, but that’s doable,” and concluded, “I love you angel. Mama.”

Carys was appreciative of the post, commenting, “I love you my mamma! Thank you for all that you do.”

Meanwhile, Douglas, 76, did not miss out on an opportunity to give his daughter a shoutout on her special day.

He captioned a photo of the pair all dolled up, saying, “Honey this is your Dad, wishing you the best 18th birthday any young lady could possibly have. You know how much I love you, how proud I am of you, and the joy I have watching you grow into the young lady you are turning out to be! Happy birthday Carys! I love you! Dad.”

Carys replied, “Thank you my dadda!! I love you and thank you for everything you do. You are my biggest inspiration!”

A post shared by on

Zeta-Jone and Douglas have been married since 2000. They share two kids: Carys and Dylan Michael Douglas, 20.

Douglas’ son from his first marriage to film producer Diandra Luker, Cameron Douglas, also wished his half-sister a happy birthday on Tuesday.

“Happy Birthday to a remarkable young woman, sister, aunt, intellectual, and all-around lovely human being,” he captioned a pic of Carys with his own child on Instagram. “I could not be more proud of the person you are and the trajectory your star is traveling.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Surprised they're still hitched to be honest

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    didn't he get throat cancer from eating pussy?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He did!

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    that's why they are still together

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    that's why they are still together
    Ah. 2+2 = 4

(Assuming he wasn't licking a whole lot of different p****)