Thread: Marilyn Manson's ex Ashley Morgan Smithline details alleged abuse she suffered at hands of rocker: 'Monster'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

Rumor Marilyn Manson's ex Ashley Morgan Smithline details alleged abuse she suffered at hands of rocker: 'Monster'

By Jessica Bennett | New York Post

Ashley Morgan Smithline claims rocker Marilyn Manson raped and abused her during their two-year, on-and-off relationship, believing she "survived a monster."

"He lured me in with this endless intelligence," Smithline, 36, admitted to People in an explosive new report. But his intellect allegedly hid a much darker, more violent side, as she claims he "bit her, whipped her, cut her with a swastika-emblazoned knife and shoved his fist in her mouth during sex."

She also claimed that before taking a trip abroad, the rocker, 52, asked her to find Nazi memorabilia like knives and whips.

"He kind of made it like, ‘This is just like a joke between us,'" Smithline, who’s Jewish, told the mag. "I think at that point, I was already coerced enough that I felt he would not like me if I didn’t bring those things. If I’d known the weapons would be used on me, I think it would have felt a lot stranger."

Smithline revealed that the first instance of Manson’s alleged abuse involved him whipping her bare back as she lay face down and naked on his bed. She also claimed he allegedly sexually assaulted her numerous times, adding that the first time, she awoke screaming to find herself tied to his bed, being penetrated by Manson.

"He kept telling me, ‘You can’t rape someone that you’re in love with,'" she said.

She also claims the "Dope Show" singer carved his initials into her thigh and cut her ribs as her body weight dwindled to less than 80 pounds.

Scarring on Esme Bianco’s back sustained during the filming of an unreleased music video for Marilyn Manson.Instagram

"I was brainwashed, and it makes me feel disgusting," she said.

There was also a blood pact made between the pair just weeks into their courtship, she alleges.

"He cut me on my stomach and then drank my blood. Then, he had me drink his," she says. "The more I let him hurt me, the more I loved him and the more I was proving myself to him."

Smithline is one of 15 women — including actresses Evan Rachel Wood and Esmé Bianco — who have accused Manson of various levels of sexual, psychological and physical abuse.

"Game of Thrones" actress Bianco filed a sexual assault suit against Manson last week, while "Westworld" actress Wood went public with her accusations online and in a statement to Vanity Fair in February.

A rep for Manson has called Bianco’s claims "provably false," and responded to Smithline’s claims in People with his own statement to the publication.

"There are so many falsehoods within her claims that we wouldn’t know where to begin to answer them," the statement reads. "This relationship, to the limited extent it was a relationship, didn’t last one week." (People claims Smithline provided them with emails and messages she says were from Manson that span more than two years).

Manson himself — who was dumped by his record label as well as his longtime manager in the wake of the scandal — has insisted that all accusations are "horrible distortions of reality."

"My intimate relationships have always been consensual with like-minded partners. Regardless of how — and why — others are now choosing to misrepresent the past, that is the truth," he wrote on social media in February.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    A rep for Manson has called Bianco’s claims "provably false," and responded to Smithline’s claims in People with his own statement to the publication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    A rep for Manson has asserted that a negative can be proven
    yeah sure thing pal, Manson is a sick fuck and only got where he is because he's a sick fuck in an industry of sick fucks

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Sounds like a good time

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts
    I bet they came hard.

Then they want their dignity back, boo-hoo. Look at the guy, they knew what they were getting into.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    he definitely wasn't hiding it, unlike some other sick fucks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (05-10-2021)