Thread: Lindsay Lohan 'Could Hardly Stand' After Night Of Partying, Says Eyewitness

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Lindsay Lohan 'Could Hardly Stand' After Night Of Partying, Says Eyewitness

By Radar Staff

Lindsay Lohan hit the town in Hollywood Saturday night, and RadarOnline.com has all the exclusive details.

The troubled starlet began her night at Chateau Marmont, and then headed over to Palihouse hotel where her friend, aspiring actor/writer Michael Donegar hosted a party to celebrate his 25th birthday.

She ended the night crying, screaming and "barely able to walk," our eyewitness says.

"Lindsay looked great when she showed up at Palihouse, and ordered cranberry juice from the waitress," the source tells us.

"I was like 'Who's that gorgeous girl,' and then I realized it was Lindsay. She was definitely sober when she showed up but as the night went on she got sloppier and sloppier.

"Everyone at the table was drinking lemon drop shots and there were two bottle of Kettle One vodka on the table. She ordered two martinis from the waitress, but she said they were for a friend. So the waitress brought them out and handed them to her. One of the other girls shot the waitress a look and shook her head as if to say 'Don't give that to her.'

"But Lindsay took them any way and took a big gulp out of one of them. About 10 minutes later she did a shot of vodka."

Lohan was with two-time Survivor contestant Oscar Lusth, and Lindsay got more than a little upset when she thought he was flirting with another woman.

"She yelled at him to 'Stop flirting with everyone'!" the source says.

"A guy sitting on the other side of her poured himself a vodka on the rocks and I saw her take two sips out of it. But she was really careful to only order juice from the staff," the source observed.

"By 2 am, she could barely stand. She was trying to stabilize herself on the chairs. Then she made it over to the curtains and hung on them. The manager saw this and went over and helped her stand up," the eyewitness says.

"She was really nice to the manager. She kept saying, 'Thank you. All my friend left me.' Then she picked up her phone and started screaming 'Every body left me! Why did everyone leave me? Where are you?'

"The manager went back over to her and told her not to worry. 'I'll help you. Don't worry'," I heard the manager say.

"She eventually got outside, and when she got to her Escalade she just collapsed into it."

On Thursday, Lindsay was back in court for a hearing on her probation. Judge Stephanie Sautner gave her a tongue lashing about how little progress she's made in completing her ordered community service, psychological counseling and shoplifting course.

Lohan is not subject to alcohol and drug tests and can legally drink.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Dumb bitch

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Aww, can't a dumb bimbo have a little fun?

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Is she 27 yet?

She'll probably die before that and deprive herself that infamous title as well!

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    she has a couple more years