Thread: 'Designated driver' hits parked cars, charged with DUI after empty bourbon bottle found in car, police say

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,098 Times in 59,908 Posts

Floriduh 'Designated driver' hits parked cars, charged with DUI after empty bourbon bottle found in car, police say

By Louis Casiano - FOX 13 Tampa Bay

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - A Florida woman who was supposed to be a designated driver during a night out became intoxicated and hit three parked cars over the weekend after leaving a bar, authorities said.

Melanie Esclera, 40, had a blood alcohol content twice the legal limit when she was tested by police following the string of crashes just before 1 a.m. Sunday in Port St. Lucie.

When officers arrived at the scene, the engine compartment of her 2010 sedan caught fire.

Officers extinguished the blaze.

Esclera allegedly told the officers she had just left a bar, where she was supposed to be a designated driver. Inside her car, they found an empty bottle of Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey in the front seat, police said.

She was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence.

In a separate incident, also in Port St. Lucie, authorities found a driver passed out in their vehicle. The car was in reverse and was backed into a stop sign. In a third incident that night in the same city, another driver was arrested for driving under the influence going 72 mph in a 45 mph zone, police said.

The police said there were many lessons to learn from the arrests, including not driving while under the influence of any substance.

"Also, if you have a designated driver, make sure they don't drink," the police said.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    My buddy's uncle's friend cant see AND drives around drunk, the dumbass just bent the fug out of his drive shaft running over a concrete wall. Mike, go get your eyes fixed first bro

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    My buddy's uncle's friend cant see AND drives around drunk, the dumbass just bent the fug out of his drive shaft running over a concrete wall. Mike, go get your eyes fixed first bro

And maybe join AA afterwards?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    he's a crazy bastard alcoholic and nobody's telling him anything. I dont think he's driven anywhere except for the packie down the street since ronas hit, I dont know how he hasnt been to jail yet honestly.

(I just hope he's done his will and that 69boss goes to my buddy's uncle)(yeah, its one of THOSE, its yellow and beautiful)