Thread: suspisicous observers

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts

Science suspisicous observers

Being tossed from Michael Mann's graduate course is a badge of honor, for an actual climate scientist that doesnt have a monetary interest in maintaining co2 lies

We just had a first CME hit of the cycle, and our planet's magnetic field is getting to be at a somewhat worrysome lull

Ben's videos from yesterday were excellent and worth sharing. He does dailies but on days like yesterday, he does an extra. Yesterday's daily was extremely informative, as was the follow up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (05-13-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    among the very interesting and cool points that got made was that we were able to see all the telemetry data on this CME and have a good measurement of X ray flux and how that affected the atmosphere (wanna make any bets on whether or not the AGW models even have these effects included) - and also links in to the global electric circuit and by proxy things like earthquake prediction

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts

Ouch This was an interesting 30 minute watch about this channel.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I'm sorry but I cant take anyone who believes in the CO2 hoax for tax dollars seriously.

I've watched that video before, and I came to the conclusion that the guy is a zealot that isnt interested in actual science, merely interested in the appeal to authority logical fallacy (i.e. maintaining what "science" has "established" even though its merely pal review consensus chatter, not following the scientific method)....since authority cant be wrong, to these people.....same as I came to that conclusion while exchanging emails with James Hansen from NASA 20 years ago when he tried telling me that "his calculations proved beyond a doubt that man's influence had overtaken the sun's as the primary driver of the climate." (exact quote) That was an eye opener for me, because I had a lot of respect for NASA up to that point and nah that's crazy talk to consider that they have a political cheerleader there masquerading as a scientist, blatantly trying to mislead people.

The only conclusion of Ben's that is somewhat tenuous is his contention that this new phase of the galactic current sheet is going to wind up flipping the Earth over to its other axis. Earth has an internal dual axis, and he contends that it flips between them. I'd be fucked here if that happend, 600 feet under water I'll only worry if the sun starts turning more red - but there is a lot of evidence that the sun undergoes a periodic micronova.

You saw the article about Voyager encountering some odd pressure wave, right? That's the galactic current sheet that emanates out from the core of the galaxy, the same Parker spiral that emanates out from the sun in the solar system here. It has also resulted in things like the giant storm on Neptune suddenly changing its direction and going around the planet the other way.

the Universe is VERY much electric...
    Last edited by FBD; 05-14-2021 at 02:35 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post

I'm guessing that Ben ( whom is exposed) is a graduate of Trump University

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts
    Gotta give it to him, though. Fantastic money! He would average several million views per week by merely titillating the uneducated and mentally challenged. Chinka chink $$$

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    I'm guessing that Ben ( whom is exposed) is a graduate of Trump University
    "exposed" seriously? hilarious.

Ben was in in Michael Mann's grad classes at one point, but of course a fraud like Michael Mann would not give anyone who challenges the co2 money laundering orthodoxy a voice, Mann tossed him eventually

but let's of course make this about the person and not the science logical fallacies become quite acceptable when......

its what must happen when the scientific method brings one to politically incorrect places

Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Gotta give it to him, though. Fantastic money! He would average several million views per week by merely titillating the uneducated and mentally challenged. Chinka chink $$$
    People flock to better things when the status quo is obvious shit I cant believe there's still people out there that believe the co2 garbage, THAT is actually hilarious, but equally as sad that people are that dumb to believe it, and fight for it, as the scientific method slowly chips away at the "sciencey" foundations of this money laundering scheme.

Any honest look into "co2 science" reveals this - if we're talking about someone without a preformed conclusion that they are not willing to depart from no matter what
    Last edited by FBD; 05-15-2021 at 03:10 PM. Reason: co2isms are a precursor to covid-isms, you have to test the stupid level first

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    not kosher when you point out things like 2 minutes in on today's vid - vid from the op shows some of the ways in which the energy from a CME affects the earth, and in today's he shows you how this results in a DROP in "total" solar irradiance. (now then, things must balance, now let's find a place for all of this missing heat....oooh! I got it, co2! ) (here again I'm hit with something that is a huge massive major red flag, and....nobody else thinks this is a glaring discrepancy? this just happens all too often, it makes me sad for humanity when the authorities can tell such blatant lies and normies cant even tell its a lie...this is why they pervert the language, to prevent people from communicating effectively.)

TSI was one of the major topics I discussed with James Hansen 20 years ago

TSI is a bastard coefficient that simply averages out what we get from the sun and assumes its all good

This is the reason why you dont see the climate cognoscenti trumpeting IPCC v6 model results - they started trying to include real world things not present in earlier models, i.e. certain particle forcings - and now their decades of work at carefully trying to make a halfassed model appear to have some connection to real world results are all over the place after they've accepted this fundamental flaw in the earlier IPCC models.

It is in this way that they've pushed the sun out and made room for co2 over the years.

I came to dig on Ben's work because he was saying everything I'd already deduced in my studies, but with actual rigor

I look forward to the day that the silly co2 conjecture is rightfully laughed out of the halls of academia. It is only a matter of time before the data runneth over - its the entire reason why they have to make black boxes to process and correct climate data, all in an effort to make the uneducated believe the (failed and disproven) conjecture. Conjecture is really the only applicable word for the co2 meme, because if we tried to use the word hypothesis, we'd have to include the "failed" qualifier.

As a fan of the scientific method, it has been infuriating these past 20 years watching paid off grant writers do everything they can to mangle climate data in favor of the conjecture that has lined their pockets.
    Last edited by FBD; 05-16-2021 at 03:55 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    this one is not 0bservers, and I dont necessarily agree with 100% of everything he's saying, but a good note on where the most recent pole measurements are, and observations such as

from the 1900s until 1990, the north pole moved 500 miles

from 1990 until today, it has migrated over 1200 miles

the rate of movement is continually increasing, there's some theories that as the magpole reaches the 40 degree mark, its out of the stronger field lines and this means...acceleration

magpole moved like 5.4 miles in this past month

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (05-19-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    ben's one of the few linking space weather to earth weather

real papers aside that the public never hears about aside, of course - but ben mentions those

some electrical shit blew up in Aus, nobody even made the CME connection along with the measured disturbance around where it happened

CMEs affect the global electric circuit and affect storms and weather patterns

(unless you want to listen to the fraudsters, whose meters show drops in insolation when we get these energetic events, lol)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (05-27-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    multi axis in 3d, its more easily understood then

if it happens, looks bad for indonesia and africa, and I'd be a bit more southerly and under water here

Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post