Thread: OnlyFans and TikTok star's 'disturbing' revelation about former teacher

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts

Slut OnlyFans and TikTok star's 'disturbing' revelation about former teacher

Yahoo Lifestyle Staff

An OnlyFans model and popular TikTok influencer has shared her feelings after she found out one of her former teachers had subscribed to her racy content online.

Rara Knupps, or @hailrara on TikTok, made a video to reveal she discovered one of her high school teachers followed her on OnlyFans, even leaving a comment.

"Me after one of my high school teachers subscribed to me on OnlyFans and told me they always knew I was something special," Rara said in the caption of the video.

Audio on the clip then also said, "I think I’m uncomfortable," with Rara lip-syncing the words.

The video has racked up more than 40,000 likes since it was shared a week ago and been viewed almost 200K times.

OnlyFans is a subscription-based site where users have to pay for exclusive content. Rara already shares relatively racy content on her Instagram account, and reportedly uses OnlyFans to post 'R-Rated' content.

In the comments, people sympathised with Rara, whose full name is Richelle.

"Tell me something that feels illegal but isn't," someone commented.

"I know he hasn't broken any laws (that you know of) but seriously tell the school," another person suggested.

"They should be made aware that he could potentially be looking at high school girls like this. They should at least keep an eye on this guy."

A few people suggested she should contact the school or even the police.

Another person said the situation was "disturbing", while one called for Rara to "expose him".

Someone else said the video was a "publicity stunt", with Richelle even sharing another video a few days later to reveal her "income had tripled" due to the story being shared.

OnlyFans saw a surge in popularity amid the coronavirus pandemic, with many people finding financial security and fame on the platform. Recently, a 28-year-old former teacher revealed she is making more than $1 million on the platform.

Romi Chase moved from Poland to the US in 2017 after teaching English and growing bored of her life in her native country.

After receiving "hundreds" of offers to do photo and video shoots she decided to make a profile on OnlyFans.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    what he really meant was,

I always knew you were a whore

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (05-17-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (05-17-2021)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    what he really meant was,

I always knew you were a whore

She gives off slut/whore vibes in high school and then she's surprised that one of her old teachers found her x-rated site?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (05-17-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    show more pussy already