Thread: Bill Maher Explodes: ‘Nothing Is Ever Good Enough’ For Leftists, ‘This Is Why People Hate Democrats’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Obvious Bill Maher Explodes: ‘Nothing Is Ever Good Enough’ For Leftists, ‘This Is Why People Hate Democrats’

Daily Wire Staff

Liberal HBO host Bill Maher fumed at woke leftists during his show on Friday over a recent incident that showed how “nothing is ever good enough for these people,” saying that woke leftists were harming the Democratic Party.

Maher began his rant shortly after reading polling that showed that Latino voters sided more on the political Right than the political Left.

“I was reading also about Lin-Manuel Miranda this week, he of Hamilton fame, and, you know, he won a Pulitzer Prize for it. He’s got a new musical, ‘[In] the Heights,’ which is about Washington Heights,” Maher said. “His parents are Puerto Rican, came to this country from Puerto Rico. The book is by someone who’s half Puerto Rican. It got 96% Rotten Tomatoes. People loved it. Great reviews, for which he has apologized profusely. Why? Well, there is Latinx performers, one black lead, but no Afro-Latinx. The committee that makes note of everyone’s skin tone discovered this and then Lin-Manuel Miranda had to say, ‘I’m truly sorry, I’m learning from the feedback. I thank you for raising it. And I’m listening. I promise to do better in my future projects.’”

“This is what I was talking about with Nicki — please stop the apologizing. You’re the guy who made the founding fathers black and Hispanic. I don’t think you have to apologize to Twitter, for f*** sake. This is why people hate Democrats. It’s cringey,” Maher continued, later adding that people did not used to “grovel and apologize” any time someone got offended.

“He just wants to avoid the news cycle. I don’t blame him,” he continued. “You know, I understand this. But at some point, people are gonna have to stand up to these bullies because that’s what it is. It’s just bullying. It’s I can make you crawl like a dog and I enjoy it. I mean, he’s a Latino, making a Latino movie with a Latino cast. Not good enough. Nothing is ever good enough for these people. They’re like children. We don’t raise our children right and it’s reflected in the media. No one ever tells their children, ‘Shut the f*** up, sit down, listen to your elders, stop b****ing.’”

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (06-21-2021), KevinD (06-21-2021), lost in melb. (06-30-2021), Pony (06-22-2021), RBP (06-21-2021)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Just figuring this out?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

FBD (06-21-2021), RBP (06-21-2021)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

The Race Card MSNBC’s Cross to Bill Maher: ‘You Do not Get to Tell People of Color What They Should or Should not Be Offended by — Stay in Your Lane’

By Trent Baker - Breitbart

Saturday, MSNBC “Cross Connection” host Tiffany Cross sounded off on HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher mocking Lin-Manuel Miranda for apologizing for not having more Afro-Latino representation in the movie “In the Heights.”

In an open monologue, Cross told Maher that he does not “get to tell people of color what they should or should not be offended by.” She advised him to stay in his lane on the subject until he has had a diverse panel on his show discussing “colorism.”

“Bill Maher, you do not get to tell people of color what they should or should not be offended by. Stay in your lane, slim,” Cross stated. “Maybe instead of trying to invoke sympathy for Sharon Osbourne or making sure Tomi Lahren has a space to souse her BS, you should have more diverse panels of people who can explain colorism to you and systemic racism and how these things still devastate people’s lives and livelihoods today. Try that instead of standing on your alabaster perch every week to crap on other people’s lived experience while providing a safe haven for well-established white supremacists because I’ve got to tell you — this old angry white man act is so played.”

“The country, like it or not, is changing in real-time. And sadly, ‘Fake Time with Bill Maher’ is not,” she added.

@RBP

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (07-05-2021)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    these people should all be gathered together and dumped on Madagascar, preferably from a flying helicopter

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    There is a difference between "woke lefties" and other left of centre political followers.....

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    There is a difference between "woke lefties" and other left of centre political followers.....
    yeah we can basically liken it to moderate and batshit islam. the batshits come say crazy things and the "moderates" wont back away from supporting absolutely everyone who will do extreme things, though they'll give a modicum of lip service to it not being quite right

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

RBP (07-05-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Bill Maher was on point in that segment.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.