Thread: Britney Spears says she's blocked from removing contraception, wants to 'have a baby'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Drama Britney Spears says she's blocked from removing contraception, wants to 'have a baby'

By Nate Day | Fox News

Britney Spears wants to become a mother again.

On Wednesday, the 39-year-old pop star addressed the court in a hearing regarding her conservatorship and laid into the legal guardianship, calling it "abusive" and saying it's left her "traumatized" and "depressed."

She also alleged that the team managing her and her conservatorship – her father Jamie in particular – have been extremely restrictive over her life and have limited her life in various ways.

One such aspect that has been limited is her relationship with actor Sam Asghari, who she's been dating since 2016.

"I would like to progressively move forward and I want to have the real deal, I want to be able to get married and have a baby," she said when asking Judge Brenda Penny to terminate the conservatorship. "I was told right now in the conservatorship, I’m not able to get married or have a baby."

The star said that she has an intrauterine device (IUD) – a long-term form of contraception – inside of her body to prevent her from becoming pregnant.

"I wanted to take the [IUD] out so I could start trying to have another baby," Spears continued. "But this so-called team won’t let me go to the doctor to take it out because they don’t want me to have children – any more children."

The "Toxic" singer shares two sons – Sean Preston, 15, and Jayden James, 14 – with her ex-husband, Kevin Federline.

"So basically, this conservatorship is doing me way more harm than good," she added.

According to Planned Parenthood, an IUD can work to prevent pregnancy for several years.

Spears and Asghari, 27, met in 2016 on the set of her music video for the song "Slumber Party." He supported his girlfriend by wearing a T-shirt reading "Free Britney" ahead of the hearing on Wednesday – a reference to the #FreeBritney movement that has called for the pop star to be released from her conservatorship.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    I can get the IUD out

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    I dont think that roastie needs any more kids

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    #freebritney

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts

#FreeBritney!

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.