Thread: The UFC/MMA thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts

UFC/MMA The UFC/MMA thread

The last fight when McGregor's leg snapped!?

https://wwos.nine.com.au/news/ufc-26...a-3d696c7e76de

(Some proper footage to follow when they release it)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ali Abdelaziz: 'Prostitute' Conor McGregor has become 'easy payday,' can't compete with top 15 any more

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/...day-prostitute

I think I agree. That guy's made of glass. McGregor attracts attention through his look and attitude out of the ring

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    I'm kinda surprised they're doing Nate Diaz vs Khamzat Chimaev

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts

UFC 297 headliner Sean Strickland unleashes X-rated homophobic and anti-trans rant, before telling journalist he is an 'INFECTION' and 'go f*** yourself' and claiming women's MMA is 'like watching little cats fight'

Sean Strickland unleashed a sexist, homophobic and anti-transgender tirade at the pre-UFC 297 media day, rounding on the journalist who asked him the question in a vile attack.

The middleweight champion, who fights Dricus du Plessis in the main event of UFC 297 in Toronto on Saturday, was asked about a tweet he wrote in 2021.

The post said: 'If I had a gay son I would think I failed as a man to create such weakness..... If I had a w**** for a daughter I'd think she just wanted to be like her dad lol!!'

Strickland was being asked about his tweet when he interrupted, asking: 'Let me ask you, are you a gay man?

The reporter Alex Lee, replied: 'I am an ally of the community.'

Strickland said: 'If you had a son and he was gay you wouldn't want a grandkid?'

Lee said: 'It wouldn't be a problem.'

The UFC champion then ranted: 'Then you're a weak f*****g man, dude. You're part of the f*****g problem, you elected Justin Trudeau. He seized the bank accounts, you're just f*****g pathetic. You have no backbone while he shuts down your country and shuts bank accounts you ask me stupid s**t like that, go f**k yourself, move the f**k on, coward.'

Strickland was later asked about the UFC's deal with Budweiser, having previously been critical of the partnership following the Dylan Mulvaney controversy.

He continued: 'Here's the thing about Bud Light. Ten years ago to be trans was what, a mental f*****g illness. And now all of a sudden people like you (points at journalist) weaseled your way into the f*****g world.

'You are an infection, you are the definition of weakness, everything that is wrong with the f*****g world is because of you.

'The best thing is, is that the world's not buying it. The world's not buying the bulls*** you're pedaling. The world is not saying, "you know what, you're right, chicks have d****". The world is saying, "there are two genders, I don't want my kids to be taught about who they can f*** in school. I don't want my kid taught about their sexual preference."'

'This guy is a f*****g enemy, You want to look at the enemy to our world, it's that motherf***** right there asking these stupid f*****g questions.'
    Last edited by FBD; 01-18-2024 at 02:23 PM.