Thread: Britney Spears was given drugs that left her ‘talking about parallel universes’: ex-guard

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

WTF Britney Spears was given drugs that left her ‘talking about parallel universes’: ex-guard

By Kate Sheehy - Page Six

Britney Spears was given powerful prescription drugs weekly during at least one point in her conservatorship — leaving her babbling about “parallel universes,’’ an ex-bodyguard says.

Fernando Flores, a former cop who helped provide security for the 39-year-old fallen superstar in 2010, told Britain’s The Sun in a new interview that a woman would arrive at Spears’ home every Friday with the medication while he was on the job.

“I’d explain [to Spears] what everything was — three anti-psychotic medications and birth-control pills,’’ Flores said.

“She’d go from sane to talking about parallel universes.”

Spears was put under a conservatorship, aka legal guardianship, in 2008 after a mental breakdown — and is now locked in a court battle to gain her freedom from it.

Under the restrictive set-up, her father Jamie Spears and a court-appointed personal guardian control decisions about her well-being and finances.

Flores said that during the several months he worked the Spears security gig, the singer’s phone was monitored, visitors had their bags searched and she would sob as her dad ordered her around.

“Jamie would call three or four times a day to check what was going on,’’ the former security guard said.

As for Britney, “she spent her days watching TV, or working out,’’ he said. “When down, she’d cry listening to [James Brown’s] ‘It’s A Man’s World.’ ”

Flores made headlines in 2011 when he sued the “Toxic” singer’s estate for $10 million, claiming she sexually harassed him, did drugs — and was basically disgusting.

“She broke wind or picked her nose unselfconsciously and unapologetically before [Flores] and others and she was constantly and gratuitously loud and profane in her speech,” the document alleged.

“She did not bathe for days on end, did not use deodorant, did not brush her teeth, did not fix her hair, did not wear shoes or socks.”

A source tied to the singer called Flores “a liar” at the time.

The case was later settled, RadarOnline reported.

On Monday, a few hours from her next court battle against her conservatorship in Los Angeles court, Britney posted a photo on Instagram of a young woman on a floor mat with her legs spread — and the caption, MY YOGA POSE WILL NOT MAKE ME FART.

“OK … so I got a lot off my chest last week,” Britney wrote — after sobbing Wednesday to the judge overseeing her conservatorship case that the arrangement was “abusive” and her father should be charged.

“I said what I needed to say … and life goes on,” she said. “where’s my yoga mat now????”

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Thats Hawt

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    At first, I'm sitting here wondering what's wrong with talking about parallel universes, then I realize we're talking about Britney Spears.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (07-22-2021), PorkChopSandwiches (07-21-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    At first, I'm sitting here wondering what's wrong with talking about parallel universes, then I realize we're talking about Britney Spears.
    Maybe she's a Loki variant.