Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eric Clapton Says He Reserves ‘The Right To Cancel’ Shows At Venues That Require Proof Of Vaccination

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    “Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show.” Clapton

How can that possibly be construed by any rational thinking unbiased mind as discriminating or inclusive.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

Muddy (07-24-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (07-24-2021), The Monk (07-25-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    How so?

He's making conditions of his own...... discriminating against those vaccinated and also those unvaccinated as they could become victims.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    He's making conditions of his own...... discriminating against those vaccinated and also those unvaccinated as they could become victims.
    No, he's not discriminating against the people that would attend his shows at all. He's discriminating against those venues that would discriminate against the people that would attend his shows.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (07-26-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It's still discrimination...... I wonder how he'd feel if a show went ahead under his conditions and it became a super spreader event resulting in deaths - maybe even his own :

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    It's still discrimination...... I wonder how he'd feel if a show went ahead under his conditions and it became a super spreader event resulting in deaths - maybe even his own :
    No, that's not discrimination. It may be recklessness, but it's not discrimination. Go look up discrimination in a dictionary.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

KevinD (07-26-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (07-26-2021)

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Wonder will the windows be closed?

/goes to hell

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hikari Kisugi For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (07-27-2021), Teh One Who Knocks (07-28-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    The data speaks for itself, bro - Ivermectin and HCQ have stood the test of time as proven, effective treatments against the flu. Reminder that without assholes like Fauci saying that time tested treatments are dangerous an ineffective, there never is any basis for the emergency approval of experimental gene modification injections.

Not everyone has the mental capacity to demand good healthcare, and in a lot of places where healthcare is shit and owned by globalists who want to treat but not cure you, you dont have a fkn choice because they've got shit and people to clean up off their books, you're in the way ya fkn plebe now die. Globalists want to kill off plebes, especially whites, and this is why many places the plebes dont have the option.

Sorry you dont understand the scope of the situation and are actively lashing out at people who are able to use their brains and assemble collections of information and come to safer, more correct conclusions that will have massive impact on their health and wellbeing in the future. Sorry your TV-tail is wagging you, teaching you to hate, and here you are carrying out the programming. Good boy, now go fetch yourself a treat.

its more like if you're rich enough then you can buy yourself better healthcare. does that sound crazy or something? if you're rich enough, you can tell an expert fetishist with a Dr after his name fuck off I'm going somewhere else? is there something wrong with that? coming at me with crazy talk, there's that limbic response again, mate. its a prompt for you to consider, or, not why ya get so steamed when I go against the TV? this is a point for a bunch of yas to consider.

from my perspective, this is like being on the other side of a huge thick glass wall and watching a 3 year old play with a fork in the socket and there aint shit you can do about it. there's no guarantee he makes a connection, but oh lordy if he does...
    I aint your "bro", and i got sick of reading your conspiracy walls of texts years ago, as have 99% of our other members.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Kisugi View Post
    Wonder will the windows be closed?

/goes to hell
    Only on the upper floors

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Hikari Kisugi (08-03-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks