Thread: Kesha, who once had ‘sexy time’ with a ghost, crosses over as paranormal hunter

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Paranormal Kesha, who once had ‘sexy time’ with a ghost, crosses over as paranormal hunter

By Hannah Sparks - New York Post

There’s a place Kesha knows if you’re looking for a show, where they haunt hardcore and there’s ghosts out on the floor.

That’s why Discovery+ invoked the “Take It Off” singer to host a new reality series that follows her and other celebrity guests, along with experts in supernatural phenomena, to explore “mind-blowing” haunted sites.

“Conjuring Kesha,” reportedly its working title, will manifest in six hourlong episodes next year, in “cinematic, hands-on paranormal” fashion, according to the series’ description.

The 34-year-old pop star called the project a “creepy bucket list” opportunity for the paranormal enthusiast, who once claimed to have had “sexy time” with a ghost.

Of course, Kesha knows her spirit stuff — intimately, as the self-styled spectrosexual (that’s someone who is attracted to phantoms) once claimed that her 2012 single “Supernatural” was inspired by a real life sexual encounter with a specter.

“I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural,” she said at the time. “I don’t know his name — he was a ghost! I’m very open to it. There are so many weird topics on this record, from having sexy time with a ghost to getting hypnotized and going into past lives.”

She also launched a podcast last year, “Kesha and the Creepies,” which explores all things supernatural with her famous friends and otherworld skeptics.

“Over the course of my life, I’ve always been drawn to the supernatural and the spiritual realm,” she said in a statement tied to the “Conjuring Kesha” announcement. “Making music, I’ve felt, was a cosmic connection between my soul and something bigger than me that I couldn’t explain.”

She continued, “On this new show, I will bring along my friends to some of the most mysterious paranormal hotspots to explore with me. We will explore life’s great mysteries and aim to catch something never before seen on camera. My hope is to show that supernatural isn’t just the thing of myths and fables. We’re embarking on a spiritual and cosmic exploration. Come with me to experience it all.”

The show’s producers have said they’re fans of Kesha’s “Creepies” podcast, and one exec said they “know her inquisitive nature and sense of adventure will radiate off the screen.”

On Instagram, Kesha added to her statement: “I’m SO BEYOND excited!!!!!!! … i want to SEE things that i can’t explain, I’m looking at YOU, universe, to expand my brain and beliefs !!! … I’ll be embarking on a veryyy creepy and cosmic journey.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    at least the ghost didn't rape her