Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ‘Disgusting’ rocker Sophia Urista filmed urinating on male fan onstage

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Strange ‘Disgusting’ rocker Sophia Urista filmed urinating on male fan onstage

By Andrew Court - New York Post

This gives new meaning to piss-poor judgment.

A rising rock star has been described as “disgusting” after she urinated on a male fan during a concert in Daytona, Florida, on Thursday night.

Sophia Urista, the frontwoman for New York-based cover band Brass Against, was partway through a performance at the Welcome to Rockville festival when she told the crowd she needed to relieve herself.

“I gotta pee, and I can’t make it to the bathroom,” Urista told the crowd in the now-viral footage. “So we might as well make a show out of it.”

The repulsive rocker, 36, then brought a male fan onto the stage and instructed him to lie down, before popping a squat on his face as she performed a rendition of Rage Against the Machine’s “Wake Up.”

“Get my man with the can on his head ready, ’cause we’re going to bring him onstage and I’ma p–s in this motherf–ker’s mouth,” Urista allegedly said before the disturbing incident, the Independent reported.

Well, it turns out a new golden rule might actually have been broken, since a police report was filed, according to The Daytona Beach News-Journal.

Daytona Beach Police spokesman Messod Bendayan said authorities received a complaint on the department’s Facebook account about the urinary infraction — and instructed the inflamed informant to file a report.

“I did get one like that and I told her to file a report and she did,” Bendayan said, noting that the criminal investigations division is still probing the incident.

The local outlet also said indecent exposure is punishable by up to a year in jail or a $1,000 fine since it’s illegal to “expose his or her sexual organs in public or on the private premises of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner.”

Footage was, uh, leaked on social media, resulting in Urista being described as “pure trash” by one irate music lover.

Brass Against, which has been touted by the rock band Tool and will open for the Maynard James Keenan-led act on its upcoming international tour, took to Twitter to apologize for Urista’s shocking act: “We had a great time last night at Welcome to Rockville. Sophia got carried away. That’s not something the rest of us expected, and it’s not something you’ll see again at our shows. Thanks for bringing it last night, Daytona.”

Meanwhile, Urista was roundly condemned on social media, with one woman writing: “That would count as indecent exposure and a criminal offense surely?”

Dozens of others expressed their disdain, describing the act as “madness” and “wrong.” “This is devilish. Truly the world is coming to an end,” a Twitter user blasted.

At least one curious user wondered who cleaned up the mess, Heavy Consequence reported, to which the band replied, “Sophia actually cleaned it up after we left stage.”

Others appeared baffled by the male fan who was whizzed on, with footage showing that he seemingly enjoyed himself at the behest of the band, which has 455,000 fans on Facebook.

“Disgusting….” a viewer of the viral video chimed in. “I think they both got some mental issues.”

Nonetheless, Urista managed to attract some new fans, with one man writing to the rocker on Twitter: “That’s most punk rock thing I’ve seen in a long time. Keep up the great work. I’m going to have to catch the act.”

For those looking to “catch the act,”

Urista is set to play at Brooklyn’s Saint Vitus on Nov. 22 and Brass Against is scheduled to open for Tool on their 2022 European tour dates.

NSFW

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    too bad she didn't drop a deuce while squatted there straining

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    She's a Lesbon.

Basement Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,337 Times in 9,470 Posts
    She pisses like a fucking horse!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    A man is rushed into the ER with a golf club wrapped around his neck he has also been beaten horribly about the head and face.
    The ER doctor says, "My God man! What happened to you?"
    Through broken teeth the patient tells his story. "My wife and I and another couple went out for a round of golf. We went to that new course by the dairy farm out on highway 12. Well, we'd played a few holes when my wife hit a drive that sliced and drifted over into the dairy's pasture. All four of us searched and searched for that ball, but couldn't find it anywhere. Just as we were about to give up, I noticed something white under one cow's tail. I lifted up the tail, and sure enough there was a golf ball in the cow's vagina. So, I pointed at it and said 'Hey honey, this looks like yours'.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-17-2021), Pony (11-16-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    The Cuck wanted it. She provided

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Muddy (11-17-2021)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    The Cuck wanted it. She provided
    Pretty much..

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    I was at a smaller concert then this in the 90s where they did this, I was drunk enough to volunteer, I was sure happy they picked someone else in the aftermath

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    I was at a smaller concert then this in the 90s where they did this, I was drunk enough to volunteer, I was sure happy they picked someone else in the aftermath
    Was it a guy?

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

It was this band

Last edited by PorkChopSandwiches; 11-17-2021 at 05:31 PM.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Update Female Rocker Who Urinated On Fan Apologizes: ‘I Am Not A Shock Artist’

By Hank Berrien - The Daily Wire

On Tuesday, Sophia Urista, the frontwoman for the rock group Brass Against, apologized for urinating on a fan during her performance last Thursday night.. The 36-year-old rocker was performing a cover of Rage Against the Machine’s “Wake Up” at the Welcome to Rockville festival in Daytona, Florida, when she informed the crowd, “I gotta pee, and I can’t make it to the bathroom. So we might as well make a show out of it.”

Enticing a male fan to come on stage and lie down, she proceeded to squat over his face and urinate on him. The Miami Herald reported, “After finishing, Urista pulls up her trousers, walks away from the man and yells, ‘Security, get him the [bleep] out of here!’”

Prior to her golden moment, Urista reportedly stated, “Get my man with the can on his head ready, ’cause we’re going to bring him onstage and I’ma p*** in this mother******’s mouth,” according to the Independent.

A complaint was filed on the Facebook account of the Daytona Beach Police; the police told the informant to file a report. Daytona Beach Police spokesman Messod Bendayan said, “I did get one like that and I told her to file a report and she did.”

Bendayan told the Miami Herald on Monday, “No incident report was created because we didn’t actually speak to the reporting party. She spoke to a county dispatcher initially. We tried calling her back twice and received no response. Beyond that, we’re not giving any further comment on this matter.

Rockville producer Danny Wimmer denounced Urista’s act, saying, “We do not condone the inappropriate behavior that was displayed and have addressed this directly with the band, as well as other artists to ensure something like this doesn’t happen again.”

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported that it is illegal to “expose his or her sexual organs in public or on the private premises of another, or so near thereto as to be seen from such private premises, in a vulgar or indecent manner.”

A post shared by on

For her apology, Urista wrote on Instagram:

I have always pushed the limits in music and on stage. That night, I pushed the limits too far. I love my family, the band, and the fans more than anything and I know that some were hurt or offended by what I did. I apologize to them and want them to know that I didn’t mean to hurt them. I am not a shock artist. I always want to put the music first. I’m grateful for all of your continued love and support.

Last Friday, Brass Against tweeted a quasi-apology for the incident, writing that Urista got “carried away” as they explained, “We had a great time last night at Welcome to Rockville. Sophia got carried away. That’s not something the rest of us expected, and it’s not something you’ll see again at our shows. Thanks for bringing it last night, Daytona.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Shut up and show us your cooter, you nasty bitch.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She happily show you

... just lay down in front of her

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    dude wanted and was clearly excited about all of it... consenting adults ffs

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    dude wanted and was clearly excited about all of it... consenting adults ffs
    I had a friend that wanted a piss storm from his girlfriend / wife. She was squatted over his face and let it rip.. About half way through thing Tim says he felt like he was being waterboarded and started choking and telling her to Stop..! Stop.! Glurggg.... Stop!.. #truestory

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-26-2021)