Page 691 of 929 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 791 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 13924

Thread: What's the last TV show you watched?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    The rare zombie show where I hope they win.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (07-09-2019)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Fear the Walking Dead

and

Stranger Things - season 3, episode 3

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

One season 5 episodes. I liked it

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Fear the Walking Dead

and

Stranger Things - season 3, episode 3

I'm about ready to stop watching this. The past few episodes have jumped so far over the shark, the shark is laughing.

They can use a hot air balloon to 'rescue' Lucia but need a plane to ....rescue Lucia.

Hot air balloon needs hot air/method to inflate that requires power.

Who is a plane mechanic and where do they get all this aviation fuel for flights?

Weren't they all together as a group near the beginning talking to the kids? Looked like the Avengers in that one shot. Then what happened?

Dwight's whole story. John decides not to tell him about the only firm piece of evidence that could be real important moving forward?

Those kids. Yes they need help building a plane but how does using people trying to sabotage you at every turn help?

The zombie structures made of moving zombies by using their entrails. Is it just me or does that sound like a really dangerous, complex process to rope them all up like that? And the kids did it?

The entire premise of this season is - We must help other people. They must have said that word 100 times within five episodes. They haven't helped one person and keep getting into dangerous situations. The only character that comes close to being accurate is Salazer who lives in a protected area where no one can get his shit!

This show is just a hat with ideas in it that they pull from every week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (07-09-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Stranger Things 3-6

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post

I'm about ready to stop watching this. The past few episodes have jumped so far over the shark, the shark is laughing.

They can use a hot air balloon to 'rescue' Lucia but need a plane to ....rescue Lucia.

Hot air balloon needs hot air/method to inflate that requires power.

Who is a plane mechanic and where do they get all this aviation fuel for flights?

Weren't they all together as a group near the beginning talking to the kids? Looked like the Avengers in that one shot. Then what happened?

Dwight's whole story. John decides not to tell him about the only firm piece of evidence that could be real important moving forward?

Those kids. Yes they need help building a plane but how does using people trying to sabotage you at every turn help?

The zombie structures made of moving zombies by using their entrails. Is it just me or does that sound like a really dangerous, complex process to rope them all up like that? And the kids did it?

The entire premise of this season is - We must help other people. They must have said that word 100 times within five episodes. They haven't helped one person and keep getting into dangerous situations. The only character that comes close to being accurate is Salazer who lives in a protected area where no one can get his shit!

This show is just a hat with ideas in it that they pull from every week.

Don't forget that the dangerous levels of radiation don't come on the other side of the barriers that Grace put up. That's very convenient. Pretty sure that with that proximity to a nuclear power plant that has suffered one core meltdown, the whole freaking area would be irradiated.

Not sure why John didn't tell Dwight about the last letter...to keep Dwight filled with hope? False hope that will crush him even more when he finds out the truth?

Yeah, me and the wife were both mentioning how could it even be possible to salvage that plane and put it back together? How do they know they even got all the parts? Wreckage is usually scattered over a huge distance. And did Al moonlight at Boeing? And you're right, aviation fuel would be even harder to find than regular gasoline is at this point.

When I saw Strand at the end, I knew he was on that stupid balloon before the reveal and I was completely

And agreed, there's no way that kids could have done that intricate zombie roadblock thing, that's just stupid.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

Don't forget that the dangerous levels of radiation don't come on the other side of the barriers that Grace put up. That's very convenient. Pretty sure that with that proximity to a nuclear power plant that has suffered one core meltdown, the whole freaking area would be irradiated.

Not sure why John didn't tell Dwight about the last letter...to keep Dwight filled with hope? False hope that will crush him even more when he finds out the truth?

Yeah, me and the wife were both mentioning how could it even be possible to salvage that plane and put it back together? How do they know they even got all the parts? Wreckage is usually scattered over a huge distance. And did Al moonlight at Boeing? And you're right, aviation fuel would be even harder to find than regular gasoline is at this point.

When I saw Strand at the end, I knew he was on that stupid balloon before the reveal and I was completely

And agreed, there's no way that kids could have done that intricate zombie roadblock thing, that's just stupid.

Forgot about the whole Three Mile Island/nuclear thing

Yep, if Morgan's stick is irradiated I'm betting everything within 50 miles is too

Another altruistic hero who won't accept help but will demand a generator to do what exactly? Delay another meltdown? No one cares about the woman and I won't even recall her name in two episodes.

I'm with the kids. Gather your shit up and get the fuck outta there.

This is from memory and the plot points have so many holes it's insulting.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post

Forgot about the whole Three Mile Island/nuclear thing

Yep, if Morgan's stick is irradiated I'm betting everything within 50 miles is too

Another altruistic hero who won't accept help but will demand a generator to do what exactly? Delay another meltdown? No one cares about the woman and I won't even recall her name in two episodes.

I'm with the kids. Gather your shit up and get the fuck outta there.

This is from memory and the plot points have so many holes it's insulting.

And really? That little back-up generator is going to generate enough power to run one core of the nuclear power plant?

Yeah, not even sure why she was introduced, other than to maybe push the idea that the radiation is really important to theplot....until it isn't.

And yes, it's definitely hard trying to keep this whole mess of a plot straight.

And back to the planes...wasn't the one that they are taking the props from a small 1 or 2 person plane and the one they are trying to fix a larger cargo type plane? Why do I think that those props wouldn't be interchangeable?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

And really? That little back-up generator is going to generate enough power to run one core of the nuclear power plant?

Yeah, not even sure why she was introduced, other than to maybe push the idea that the radiation is really important to theplot....until it isn't.

And yes, it's definitely hard trying to keep this whole mess of a plot straight.

And back to the planes...wasn't the one that they are taking the props from a small 1 or 2 person plane and the one they are trying to fix a larger cargo type plane? Why do I think that those props wouldn't be interchangeable?
    Ya had to bring up the props!

Now I'm not watching for sure

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Counterpart 2-4

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    GoT S6

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    GoT S6
    So. does it live up to the hype for you?

Basement Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,337 Times in 9,470 Posts
    Animal Kingdom

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks