Page 338 of 929 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 838 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 13927

Thread: What's the last TV show you watched?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    The Following

capsule comments/review for what appeared to be the season ender...

1. When they all arrived at the house, I was excited.
    2. On the doorstep before Joe and Ryan walked in, Ryan had the gun and the advantage. Shoot Joe in both legs, drag him in.
    3. They find Claire in a room with a door. For the love of Pete, step out of the room after rescuing her. There were 3 psychopaths on the premises.
    4. Once Mike and Max started shooting and entered the house, they should have not stopped shooting until the above mentioned 3 people were swiss cheese.
    5. Hardy should have shot Joe. The entire season was about not looking over your shoulder and a sense of security for Ryan and Claire.
    6. Joe has escaped from prison twice and returned from the dead once. See above.
    7. Ryan will get a video text 6 months from now, of Joe with Claire's head on a stick while he does a mildly entertaining ventriloqist's schtick. See above.
    8. Redemption of your soul, revenge, doing the right thing < peace of mind/security for life. If one person deserves to die horribly on that show, it is Joe.
    9. How the hell do you sleep knowing that one of the psychopath Olsen twins is wandering out there using his dead brother as a security blanket. See 5, 6 and the last phrase of 7.
    10. For me, the best episode of the season. Unfortunately I watched the writers manipulate each scene down to the blocking, to ensure at least 2 bad guys lived and all of the good people. See Breaking Bad for tips on how to kill main characters in a manner that makes sense and doesn't insult a 5 year old's......dog.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    River Monsters - season premiere

and

The Following - season finale

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    Game of Thrones

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Hannibal

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    ...last....tv....show....

IIII.....really cant remember the last time I watched a "tv show"

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    ...last....tv....show....

IIII.....really cant remember the last time I watched a "tv show"

omg this explains so much

stop exercising, quit reading...stay inside and melt your mind ffs

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Following
    Bob's Burger

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Supernatural (and hockey)

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Supernatural - current season, episode 3

and

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Supernatural

some random guest star to Dean - Lead the way, Buffy

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    omg this explains so much

stop exercising, quit reading...stay inside and melt your mind ffs
    I exercise, and read occasionally....used to read more but past bunch of years it has been mostly chi gung and spiritual alchemy stuff, so it got to the point where I had to just stop reading and practice more.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    The Following

capsule comments/review for what appeared to be the season ender...

1. When they all arrived at the house, I was excited.
    2. On the doorstep before Joe and Ryan walked in, Ryan had the gun and the advantage. Shoot Joe in both legs, drag him in.
    3. They find Claire in a room with a door. For the love of Pete, step out of the room after rescuing her. There were 3 psychopaths on the premises.
    4. Once Mike and Max started shooting and entered the house, they should have not stopped shooting until the above mentioned 3 people were swiss cheese.
    5. Hardy should have shot Joe. The entire season was about not looking over your shoulder and a sense of security for Ryan and Claire.
    6. Joe has escaped from prison twice and returned from the dead once. See above.
    7. Ryan will get a video text 6 months from now, of Joe with Claire's head on a stick while he does a mildly entertaining ventriloqist's schtick. See above.
    8. Redemption of your soul, revenge, doing the right thing < peace of mind/security for life. If one person deserves to die horribly on that show, it is Joe.
    9. How the hell do you sleep knowing that one of the psychopath Olsen twins is wandering out there using his dead brother as a security blanket. See 5, 6 and the last phrase of 7.
    10. For me, the best episode of the season. Unfortunately I watched the writers manipulate each scene down to the blocking, to ensure at least 2 bad guys lived and all of the good people. See Breaking Bad for tips on how to kill main characters in a manner that makes sense and doesn't insult a 5 year old's......dog.

I do also think this was the best episode of the season and for the most part I was happy with it except for a few things:

1) They still didn't explain how the twins found out about the inn where Claire was which allowed them to kidnap her after Emma was dead. That actually bugs me A LOT because if you go back and watch the previous episode, there is NO WAY the twins should have known about the place since the only people that knew about it were Joe and Claire.

2) I'm actually okay with Ryan letting Joe live at the end and get arrested to be sent back to prison.

3) Completely agree with your take on them finding Claire tied up in that little room with only one exit. They seemed to be in no rush even though there were two homicidal and crazy twins roaming the house

4) I wanted Ryan to shoot Claire in the face when she 'broke up with him' after all the shit he did to save her sorry ass. What a complete and total bitch.

5) So glad that Emma is actually dead. I was almost worried that it was going to be some kind of fake out like last season when we thought Joe died in the explosion.

6) I was sincerely surprised when Joe's follower caught up with him and Hardy and ran them off the road....and Joe killed him and saved Ryan. I'm still trying to figure out the motive on that. I guess the only thing I can think of is that Ryan never told Joe exactly where they were going?

7) I'm okay with all the people that survived, they killed off a fair amount of characters this season, although none of them were the 'major' characters.

8) Who was driving the truck that picked up the crazy pants twins?

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post

I do also think this was the best episode of the season and for the most part I was happy with it except for a few things:

1) They still didn't explain how the twins found out about the inn where Claire was which allowed them to kidnap her after Emma was dead. That actually bugs me A LOT because if you go back and watch the previous episode, there is NO WAY the twins should have known about the place since the only people that knew about it were Joe and Claire.

2) I'm actually okay with Ryan letting Joe live at the end and get arrested to be sent back to prison.

3) Completely agree with your take on them finding Claire tied up in that little room with only one exit. They seemed to be in no rush even though there were two homicidal and crazy twins roaming the house

4) I wanted Ryan to shoot Claire in the face when she 'broke up with him' after all the shit he did to save her sorry ass. What a complete and total bitch.

5) So glad that Emma is actually dead. I was almost worried that it was going to be some kind of fake out like last season when we thought Joe died in the explosion.

6) I was sincerely surprised when Joe's follower caught up with him and Hardy and ran them off the road....and Joe killed him and saved Ryan. I'm still trying to figure out the motive on that. I guess the only thing I can think of is that Ryan never told Joe exactly where they were going?

7) I'm okay with all the people that survived, they killed off a fair amount of characters this season, although none of them were the 'major' characters.

8) Who was driving the truck that picked up the crazy pants twins?

1) My wife was saying the same thing, only explanation I could come up with was the mother had said they had a lot of "resources" but still
    8) That was my question, I couldnt think of anyone who we should all ready know about

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Arrow

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts
    Fargo