Thread: Britney Spears slams sister Jamie Lynn, mom Lynne in fiery post as she recalls Justin Timberlake breakup

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Drama Britney Spears slams sister Jamie Lynn, mom Lynne in fiery post as she recalls Justin Timberlake breakup

By Lauryn Overhultz | Fox News

Britney Spears continues to call out her sister Jamie Lynn over social media.

In a since-deleted post, Spears referenced returning home after her breakup with Justin Timberlake.

Jamie Lynn also talked about the time following the breakup from her own perspective in Wednesday's "Call Her Daddy" podcast episode.

"I flew home to Jamie Lynn on the couch watching her tv shows right after Justin and I broke up… I was a ghost there [ghost emoji] !!!!!" Spears began her post.

"meanwhile Jamie Lynn is 12, she indulges with the TV for hours then goes to lay out on a raft at the pool … I'm in shock because this was never my life !!!! Justin's family was all I knew for many years … Things were different now and Jamie Lynn had a new Nickelodeon show … ALl i remember saying was ‘D--N !!! How the h--l does a 12 year old land a Nickelodeon show ????’ ….. HMMMMMMMM …."

Spears went on to claim Lynne was on pain medication that kept her from holding a conversation during this time.

"…as Jamie Lynn says, I was scared !!!! F--k yeah !!! My Mamma was on pain medication and could barely hold a conversation in the house because her and my dad split and she was more messed up than anything !!!!" Spears alleged. "I remember her sitting on the floor in a conversation nd she never got up… and I'm sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn't strong enough to do what should have been don't … slapped you and Mamma right across your f--king faces !!!!!"

Fox News Digital has reached out to Spears, Jamie Lynne and Lynne's representatives for comment.

Spears and her sister have been going back and forth on social media as Jamie Lynn prepared to release her memoir, "Things I Should Have Said." Jamie Lynn released the book on Jan. 18.

Jamie Lynn seemed to attempt to end the public feud Saturday when she pleaded with Spears to call her after Spears seemingly tried to end the public discourse by saying that they were being "tacky" and noted that she still loves her sister "unconditionally."

"Britney - Just call me, I have attempted many times to speak to you directly and handle this privately like sisters should, but you still choose to do everything on a public platform," Jamie Lynn wrote on Instagram.

"In the meantime, please stop continuing the narrative that I haven’t been there for you or that I’m making things up. I’m happy to share how many times I’ve reached out to you, supported you and tried to help you. This is embarrassing and has to stop. Love you."

Spears and Jamie Lynn's strained relationship became public in the past year as the "Toxic" singer sought to free herself from her conservatorship. In Spears' legal fight, the pop star called out her family members both in court and on social media for failing to help free her from the 13-year court order.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    So, she's bitching how her fame propped up her own family and got her little sister in the game?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Justin dicked her real good. Knew he had limited time.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    too bad there is social media and a platform for this familial drama.

just let britney be naked

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (01-20-2022), PorkChopSandwiches (01-20-2022)