Thread: 'I'm so hot men won't stop flirting with me at gym – I need £2.2k bodyguard'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Attention Whore 'I'm so hot men won't stop flirting with me at gym – I need £2.2k bodyguard'

By Christine Younan, Senior Lifestyle and Travel Reporter - Daily Star

A model who says she's "so hot" men won't stop hitting on her at the gym is now considering an expensive bodyguard.

Monica Huldt, 37, lives in Arizona, US, where she hits the gym at least five times a week.

But every time the beauty is training, she often has to deal with lads trying to chat her up.

Although the Polish native, who has 318,000 Instagram followers, finds the attention flattering, she's fed up of the distraction.

The gym is also her safe space having experienced sexual harassment in the past, the attention can leave her feeling uneasy.

Now Monica plans to hire a bodyguard to stand by her while she gets the reps in – and she'll pay any money for the right security.

She said: "Working out and exercising is super important to me as I do it not just for my physical health but my mental well-being.

"I get hit on at the gym at least once every time I go and I work out at minimum five times a week so it can get a bit draining.

"Once I was looking at my phone one day and this older guy came up to me and said, 'stop trying to text me, I didn't bring my phone'.

"I replied saying I wasn't texting him and he then asked if I wanted to."

Monica added: "It does make me feel good to know they find me attractive as I didn't have the best self-esteem growing up.

"But most of the time I just want to be left alone so I can get in and get out.

"I would happily pay $3,000 (around £2,200) a month for someone who does a good job and can scare people off."

She said all he has to do is come to the gym and attend photoshoots with her.

The unwanted attention at the gym reminds the model of several scary encounters that nearly ended in dangerous situations.

Monica, who is also Swedish, added: "I have had a stalker before who somehow found my number.

"This guy would text me pretending to be other people, like the lady that does my eyelashes, a photographer and even a doctor.

"It was super creepy and I had to block all the numbers he would text from. He was just this random man."

And on another occasion, a man tried to grab Monica's legs as she was running up the stairs at the train station.

She detailed: "He tried to pull me into an alley. Thankfully people came and he ran off but it was so scary.

"I shudder at what might have happened if he hadn't been interrupted."

But sadly for the fans, Monica is a self-proclaimed "traditional wife" who is happily married to husband John, 40.

She says her partner isn't "intimidated" by other men trying to court his wife, although he worries for her safety.

The model concluded: "John is actually pretty proud and always tells me he loves having such a hot wife.

"He is not intimidated at all although he does get worried when I go out by myself in the evening."

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Brainless bimbo slut.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Also, female-only gyms are a dime a dozen. She obviously like the attention.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    She can build a home gym for less and then we dont have to put up with her nonsense

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (01-20-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    She's not that hot. I'd put her in the "kinda attractive" category. Maybe the "pretty good for her age" slot. Her attitude puts her in the "no thanks" category.

She might want to learn to appreciate the attention that she gets now. When she gets that much older and guys stop giving her the time of day, she'll probably turn into one of those sad old hags that walk around talking about how guys used to trip over themselves to talk to her.

You're not immune to being traded in for a younger model, honey.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    She's not that hot. I'd put her in the "kinda attractive" category. Maybe the "pretty good for her age" slot. Her attitude puts her in the "no thanks" category.

She might want to learn to appreciate the attention that she gets now. When she gets that much older and guys stop giving her the time of day, she'll probably turn into one of those sad old hags that walk around talking about how guys used to trip over themselves to talk to her.

You're not immune to being traded in for a younger model, honey.
    Ditto

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Ditto
    You're getting traded in for a younger model?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perrhaps For This Useful Post:

Griffin (01-21-2022), lost in melb. (01-21-2022), PorkChopSandwiches (01-24-2022)