Thread: Instagram model accuses Drake of putting hot sauce inside of a condom and he seemingly responds: 'You can have your 15 minutes of fame'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Bitch Instagram model accuses Drake of putting hot sauce inside of a condom and he seemingly responds: 'You can have your 15 minutes of fame'

By SONIA HORON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

An Instagram model is accusing Drake of getting a little too spicy during a recent romantic encounter, which allegedly took place at the rapper's hotel a few weeks ago.

The model claims that the self-proclaimed Certified Lover Boy - born Aubrey Drake Graham - added a packet of hot sauce into a used condom in order to kill his sperm after the two had sex.

After he disposed of the condom she took it out of the trash and attempted to impregnate herself inside of the bathroom, not realizing what it contained.

The woman revealed the accusations to the Too Much Hot Tea blog saying that after she screamed due to the burning sensation, Champagne Papi - as he's known on Instagram - ran into the bathroom and allegedly admitted to pouring hot sauce in the condom.

Though it's an unusual way to try to prevent pregnancy, the Canadian crooner has previously complained about having to go above and beyond to ensure that women won't collect his sperm.

'Gold medalist, flushed the Magnums just so they not collectin' my specimens, damn,' he rapped on the song Wasting Time with Brent Faiyaz.

Drake took to Instagram and seemingly addressed the rumors as he posted two brooding pictures of himself.

'You can have your 15 minutes of fame… I'll take the other 23 hours and 45 mins,' he captioned the post.

His friends and followers were quick to joke about the situation, with one simply writing 'sauce' and another adding, 'Cholula Papi' in reference to a brand of hot sauce.

And they weren't letting the jokes die down.

After the God's Plan singer posted another series of photos on Friday, actress Brittney Elena took to his comments writing, 'What made you use hot sauce?' along with a laughing emoji.

While another one asked, 'What kinda hot sauce was it fam?'

It's understandable why Drake might be somewhat cautious after the birth of his son Adonis, 4, took him by surprise.

The rapper shares his baby boy with French painter and former adult star Sophie Brussaux, 32.

In his song March 14 - from 2018 Scorpion album - he confirmed that his son was conceived after just one encounter.

'She's not my lover like Billie Jean but the kid is mine / Sandi used to tell me all it takes it one time, and all it took was one time,' he rapped, referring to his mom Sandi Graham.

He also added the two had only met a total of two times.

'S**t, we only met two times, two times / I used to challenge my parents on every album / Now I'm embarrassed to tell them I ended up as a co-parent / Always promised the family unit / I wanted it to be different because I've been through it.'

Sophie gave birth to Adonis in 2017 and relocated to Canada near the rapper so that two can peacefully co-parent.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (01-21-2022)