Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian military vehicles roll through outskirts of Donetsk after Putin orders troops into Ukraine

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    Hopefully that rumor spreads to the Russian troops and commanders. Thinking you're fighting murderous super soldiers would be some serious psychological warfare.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Biden gives Kiev nazis extra weapons, some longer range, wherein the Kiev Nazis fire upon a prison where a bunch of their own are being held, 40 dead, 130 injured. I'm sure that will keep them from confessing.

crispy dead body content warning
    https://files.catbox.moe/b8oclk.MOV

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Always chuckle worthy when the lefties are decrying the bullshit and pointing out too many things....those lefties of course do not get mainstream publishing

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...e-war-all-time

Johnstone: The Phoniest, Most PR-Intensive War Of All Time

Call me crazy, but I’m beginning to suspect that there might be a concerted effort to manipulate the way we think about the war in Ukraine. In fact, I’d even go so far as to say it’s the most aggressively perception-managed war we’ve ever experienced.

Since Russia invaded Ukraine in February we have not only been smashed with mass media propaganda unlike anything we’ve ever seen while Russian media are purged from the airwaves, we’re also seeing the new media element of unprecedented amounts of online censorship, algorithm-boosted propaganda, and social media trolling.

So we’ve literally never seen this much overall effort put into manipulating the way the public thinks about a war. Which makes sense, given that it’s a profoundly dangerous proxy war which stands to benefit ordinary people in no way, shape or form.

I mean, can you imagine if people were allowed to just think their own thoughts about their government’s economic warfare against Russia which is hurting them financially and pushing millions toward starvation with the full awareness and approval of the US government? Or if Americans were allowed to wonder if the billions they are pouring into this proxy conflict could be better spent at home? Or if people started objecting to a needless conflict for geostrategic domination threatening their lives and the lives of everyone they know with the risk of nuclear annihilation?

Can’t have that.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Hey Dude, we have a special place here for alt. reality

http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/for...spiracy-Corner

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Godfather (07-29-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Hey Dude, we have a special place here for alt. reality

http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/for...spiracy-Corner
    How typical, I give you hard information on what's going on, with proof & documents, original and archived links to real fucking documents showing that we fucking made those biolabs over there, Biden and his gang helped fund and manage their creation, proving that Putin was 100% justified in acting as he did......shit staring you right in the face, and you tell me to go to the conspiracy corner with it.

Look man, if you havent ever gained the ability to tell good information from bad then I suggest you simply stop posting on topics that require some ability to be able to tell fact from fiction. Stay in the comedy and hollyweird places where things are more real to you.
    Last edited by FBD; 07-29-2022 at 12:51 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Like I said, not the place for it.

Plenty of shit-stained places on the web for Putin apologists.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Godfather (07-29-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Like I said, not the place for it.

Plenty of shit-stained places on the web for Putin apologists.

Not the place to discuss all angles, only the fuckin idiot media angle may be pushed! Is what you're telling me! Fuck off with that idiotic bullshit, dont reply to my posts in these topics if you're going to be a bend over bitch for banksters and help push the corporate line here. Fkn Putin apologist! Spoken like a true pied piper follower. I speak like a true impartial analyst, something you sure as fuck aint.

Those are real state dept documents, now fuck off before I get irritated. The entire story changes once this is known by all. Once the people know Obama & Biden's efforts helped produce what's going on in Ukraine. Once they see they money and the labs and the Bidens fingerprints. Its all over if the media loses their narrative.

For real, respond intelligently like a thinking human being on these things, for once. Prove to me you've got a brain in your head. I dont want to mute you entirely but you are retarded on these subjects. I like talking to you elsewhere. But jfc man, you have an impossible time detecting obviously false stories to the point where you cant recognize good information staring you in the face.
    Last edited by FBD; 07-29-2022 at 01:20 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    See you next year.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post

Not the place to discuss all angles, only the fuckin idiot media angle may be pushed! Is what you're telling me! Fuck off with that idiotic bullshit, dont reply to my posts in these topics if you're going to be a bend over bitch for banksters and help push the corporate line here. Fkn Putin apologist! Spoken like a true pied piper follower. I speak like a true impartial analyst, something you sure as fuck aint.

Those are real state dept documents, now fuck off before I get irritated. The entire story changes once this is known by all. Once the people know Obama & Biden's efforts helped produce what's going on in Ukraine. Once they see they money and the labs and the Bidens fingerprints. Its all over if the media loses their narrative.

For real, respond intelligently like a thinking human being on these things, for once. Prove to me you've got a brain in your head. I dont want to mute you entirely but you are retarded on these subjects. I like talking to you elsewhere. But jfc man, you have an impossible time detecting obviously false stories to the point where you cant recognize good information staring you in the face.
    If you took the time to read the thread you'd see it about is about situational updates to the ongoing military campaign in the Ukraine, a thread to which you have contributed zero.

Why didn't you start your own thread called "precursor to Ukraine War, alternative theories"? And why the wall of text posts? Obviously you want to force people to read your stuff and make it uncomfortable for them if they don't agree by either posting more and more of it like a flood or by disrespecting them and attacking their character.

I apologize for the personal comment, but hey that was your chance to acknowledge that your behavior is annoying as hell and you blew it. The rest is on you and your karma.

See you in a year.
    Last edited by lost in melb.; 07-29-2022 at 05:48 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Godfather (07-29-2022), KevinD (07-29-2022), Pony (07-29-2022), Teh One Who Knocks (08-16-2022)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    See you next year.
    That didnt take long

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (08-16-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Pony (08-03-2022), Teh One Who Knocks (08-16-2022)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That would set those ears ringing

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

'Panicked' Russian official leaks document behind Putin's back

Carly Bass · Yahoo News Reporter

A highly ranked Kremlin official has gone behind Vladimir Putin's back to reach out to the West in a bid to bring the almost six-month war in Ukraine to an end, it's been reported.

An anonymous source close to Vladimir Putin revealed the country's elite is riddled with "panic" and desperate for the bloody war to end, a leaked document revealed.

A document believed to have been circulated around Western intelligence agencies was supposedly seen by UK-based tabloid newspaper The Mirror.

"A representative of Putin’s inner-circle sent a signal to the West about the desire to negotiate," it supposedly said. "The mood of the Kremlin elite is panic."

The Kremlin insider wasn't named in the document but has been described as a "pillar of the regime" in Russia.

It's believed the elite are worried about losing their freedom in the West, with sanctions put in place earlier this year continuing to take hold.

Speaking to the publication, a Ukrainian diplomatic source implied it wasn't too surprising that some officials would go behind Putin's back by reaching out to Western intelligence agencies.

"It is often the case as happened in the closing stages of the Second World War that officials on a side concerned about their future make approaches to ensure it," he said

"They know there is a good life to be had away from Putin’s grasp but so far they have not done anything about it as they are too terrified of what will happen to them."

Vocal officials mysteriously dead or ill

Any leading politician who criticises the war, or declares a desire for peace, would put themselves and their families in extreme danger.

Since Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February, a number of top officials have even fallen ill or mysteriously died, according to reports.

Former deputy prime minister Anatoly Chubais left Russia in protest of the war after resigning from his post as special envoy to international organisations.

The 67-year-old is reportedly in intensive care after falling ill last month with a rare neurological disorder, Sky News reported.

A day after Moscow's invasion of Ukraine, a senior official of Russia's energy giant Gazprom, Alexander Tyulakov, was found dead in his garage.

A suicide note was supposedly left however he was reportedly "badly beaten".

Meanwhile, ex-Kremlin official, Vladislav Avayev, 51, was found dead alongside his daughter in their family home in Moscow.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts