Thread: 'In bed with your wife': Pete Davidson taunts Kanye West with selfie taken between the sheets with Kim Kardashian as he brands rapper 'dangerous' and tells him to 'grow the f*** up'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Zounds 'In bed with your wife': Pete Davidson taunts Kanye West with selfie taken between the sheets with Kim Kardashian as he brands rapper 'dangerous' and tells him to 'grow the f*** up'

By TRACY WRIGHT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Pete Davidson finally addressed Kanye West's ongoing social media attacks aimed at himself and his girlfriend Kim Kardashian in a text message exchange shared to comedian Dave Sirus' account on Sunday morning.

The 28-year-old SNL star, who has used Dave's account in the past — recently to share a few kind words following the death of comedian Bob Saget — demanded Kanye take his public battle somewhere else and meet him 'face to face' instead of airing dirty laundry online.

Pete began the text exchange referring to his disparaging nickname Skete before sharing that he was actually in bed with Kanye's estranged wife Kim, 41, as he shared a thumb's up selfie showing off his arsenal of tattoos while casually laying down.

'Yo it's Skete, Can you please take a second and calm down. It's 8am and it don't gotta be like this,' Davidson wrote.

'Kim is literally the best mother I've ever met. What she does for those kids is amazing and you are so f***ing lucky that she's your kids mom.'

He added: 'I've decided I'm not gonna let you treat us this way anymore and I'm done being quiet. Grow the f*** up.'

Kanye, 44, quickly came back with: 'Oh you using profanity, Where are you right now?'

Davidson didn't miss a beat as he texted West: 'In bed with your wife.'

Trying to throw mental health issues around as if he didn't struggle with his own, Kanye wrote: 'Happy to see you're out the hospital and rehab.'

The Saturday Night Live comedian fought fire with fire as he responded: 'Same here. It's wonders what those places do when you go get help. You should try it.

He added: 'I'm in La for the day if you wanna stop being a little internet b**** boy and talk.'

'You don't scare me bro. Your actions are so p**** and embarrassing. It's so sad to watch you ruin your legacy on the daily.'

Kanye wrote back: 'You're more than welcome to come to Sunday Service.'

'Why don't we meet after Sunday service and saints game ... I'll be at the BHH we can have food and talk it out in my room. Privately one on one. Man to man,' Davidson wrote.

'What you are doing to your family is dangerous and going to scar them for life. Please handle these matters privately bro I beg you.'

West's mind was one-tracked back to his gospel series and he wrote: 'You wanna see me, Come to Sunday Service.'

'This isn't public dude. I'm not here for pictures and press. Which is obviously all you care about,' Pete continued. 'My offer stands. I wish you'd man up for once in your life.'

And then, despite all of Kanye's verbal attacks against his estranged wife and her boyfriend, Pete offered West a helping hand on a possible new journey toward mental wellness.

'Let me help you man. I struggle with mental stuff too. It's not an easy journey,' he wrote. 'You don't have to feel this way anymore. There's no shame in having a little help. You'll be so happy and at peace.'

Davidson wrote that Kanye had no idea what was going on behind scenes as Pete pleaded with his fellow comedians and even his employer to not make jabs at the rapper even though West continued to belittle Pete online.

'You have no idea how nice I've been to you despite your actions towards me,' he wrote. 'I've stopped SNL from talking about or making fun of you which they've wanted to do for months. 'I've stopped stand up comedians from doings bits about you cause I don't want the father of my girls kids to look bad out there.'

'I have your back even though you treat me like s*** because I want everything to be smooth.'

'But if you continue to press me like you have for the past 6 months, I'm gonna stop being nice.'

Kim was declared legally single by a judge just last week after filing documents to change her marital status in December as the year-long divorce proceedings loomed with Kanye. They share four children together: North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm.

Pete and Kim met in October when she was hosting Saturday Night Live and even shared their first kiss in front of millions of viewers during an Aladdin and Jasmin-themed sketch.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star finally made her relationship Instagram official on Friday with snaps shared from her Valentine's Day weekend retreat in New York with Pete.

'Whose car are we gonna take?!,' she captioned a series with her beau as they cuddled up on the floor in the first appearance he's made on her grid since their romance began flourishing only six months ago.

She publicly addressed their relationship with for the first time in a new Variety piece as she revealed that their romance has not been recorded for the upcoming Hulu show: 'I have not filmed with him.

'But if there was an event happening and he was there, he wouldn’t tell the cameras to get away. I think I might film something really exciting coming, but it wouldn’t be for this season.'

Though they have not been filmed in the series, their relationship will be covered on The Kardashians.

According to Variety: 'In true Kardashian fashion, the series doesn’t hold back on delving into the real-life tabloid sagas, including Kim's public divorce with Kanye West and her new relationship with SNL regular Pete Davidson.'

He took to Instagram on Sunday morning with a slew of new attacks aimed against a myriad of people and places, including social media, his children's private school and actor DL Hughley after his eight-year-old daughter shared a lip-synching TikTok clip on Wednesday to the account she shares with her mother.

In one particular video, the 44-year-old rapper specifically targeted his estranged wife and told her to 'stop antagonizing me' over North's interest in creating videos for the site, an issue he's long been against.

It seemed to be all fun and games for the girls as North danced around wearing smudged black makeup around her eyes and on her lips as the girls danced around and sang to the Machine Gun Kelly and Willow Smith song, with Kourtney Kardashian's daughter Penelope making an appearance in the clip.

'Hey everybody I just got off the phone with Kim. I told her to stop antagonizing me with this TikTok thing,' he said in a minute-long clip posted with the caption 'No Tik Tok video.'

'I said it's never again. I am her father,' he said. 'I know ya'll don't respect fathers and the idea of family and the media tries to promote something. I said I am not allowing my daughter to be used by TikTok to be used by Disney.

'I have a say so and then when people say they're going to use this for you in court ... I don't even, I didn't have a say so on whether or not they went to Sierra Canyon. Most men do not. There's no such thing as 50/50 custody in society today - It always leans toward the mom, and I'm happy that you guys got to see such a small piece of what I dealt with. You understand what I'm saying?'

West's first attack started earlier in the morning when he took a grab of Kim's face from the short clip and shared it to his own Instagram account with a lengthy caption.

'I told y’all before about this tik tok stuff Now my 8 year old on here singing she fell in love with an emo girl Leftist don’t want fathers to have no say in our childrens lives,' he wrote.

'I don’t want my kids at godless Sierra Canyon school I got a voice and I’m not having this And Perez Hilton you still ain’t answer my question And never put my name next to the word abuse Don’t play with my name like that I’m a real person who wants the best for my children And DL Hughley is a pawn.'

Their children have long attended the K-12 private school located in the Chatsworth area of the San Fernando Valley which has a full roster of celebrity clientele and averages a yearly tuition of $37,000.

Kanye was later seen arriving to his Sunday Services in his usual all-black attire, after spending the weekend in Miami, Florida with his new flame, Chaney Jones, after his whirlwind relationship with Julia Fox ended almost as soon as it began earlier this year.

Last week, Kanye was criticized for decapitating and burying a Pete lookalike in a disturbing music video.

The video was panned on social media for its implied threats.

Kim instigated the divorce in February last year when she filed a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Kanye came off more graceful there, tbh

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Hikari Kisugi (03-17-2022), Muddy (03-18-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Wow..!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    I'll be frank. They are all disgusting, narcissistic losers. All of them.

They belong together in wacko-celebrity purgatory.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

Pony (03-14-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Pete and Kanye are two the the craziest celebs but they always find a way to stay in the spotlight... what are the odds this is contrived to put on a show for more fame and attention? Not high, but definitely greater than zero.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (03-21-2022)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Pete and Kanye are two the the craziest celebs but they always find a way to stay in the spotlight... what are the odds this is contrived to put on a show for more fame and attention? Not high, but definitely greater than zero.
    Its just like all the made up beef in hip hop