Thread: Former Disney Channel Star Says She’s Done Hiding Her ‘Gift’ That She Sees And Hears ‘Things’ Like ‘Spirits’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Paranormal Former Disney Channel Star Says She’s Done Hiding Her ‘Gift’ That She Sees And Hears ‘Things’ Like ‘Spirits’

By Katie Jerkovich - The Daily Wire

Disney Channel star Vanessa Hudgens said she’s done hiding her “gift” and has instead decided to “lean into it,” revealing that she sees and hears “things” like “spirits.” (Disclosure: The Daily Wire has announced plans for kids entertainment content.)

During the 33-year-old actress’ appearance on “The Kelly Clarkson Show” Tuesday, the host and superstar singer asked Hudgens about her “new passion in life,” which involves delving into the world of paranormal.

“Are you obsessed with ghosts?” Clarkson said. “I hear you are.”

The “High School Musical” star corrected Clarkson and said it wasn’t new, necessarily, before she explained how throughout her whole life she said she’s had run-ins with something from beyond.

“It’s not really a new passion,” the actress replied. “You’re just kind of like finding out. Yeah, I feel like I’ve accepted the fact that, like, I see things and I hear things.”

The host asked her to explain further and if she really had “experiences” of the paranormal kind.

“Yeah, a lot of them, a lot of them over the years,” Vanessa shared. “Like even as a child growing up.”

“I remember getting ready for school when I was 8 years old, and there was, like — you know those ducks that, like, is like the duck thing that you pull?” she added. “It’s a toy. There was one of those on the dining room table, and I started walking and it just started, like, going alongside me.”

“And I kind of shut it down for a while because it’s scary,” Hudgens continued. “The unknown is scary, you can’t, but I recently was like, no, this is a gift and something that I have the ability to do, so I’m going to lean into it.”

Hudgens explained how she recently did what she called her first “real paranormal investigation” with equipment like a “spirit box,” which she said basically “scans radio frequencies really quickly.”

“The Princess Switch” star shared how it’s not a device that should be used in the city and needs to be taken out to the more rural areas so it doesn’t “pick up stations.”

“And if you put on AM, it just sounds like static,” the Disney star said. “But something about the electricity that it creates allows spirits to speak through it.”

The superstar actress shared how she and a friend went to a graveyard at night and were sitting in front of a tombstone where she said they both heard something from beyond communicating with them.

Clarkson said she was “so into doing” something like this.

Hudgens said that after the girls heard something saying the actress’ name, they didn’t run, and explained why that was apparently a bad idea.

“You have to, like, tell them to stay because you don’t want spirits to follow you,” Vanessa explained, before Kelly asked “or do you?” And the actress was adamant that “no, you don’t.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Still pretty and bat shit crazy. My type of gal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinD For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-07-2022)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Never stick your dick in crazy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post

Exceptions can be made if crazy's hot enough. And she's more than hot enough.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Hikari Kisugi (04-08-2022), Muddy (04-08-2022)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Nuh uhh. Nope. Crazy bitch sex is the best. At least from what I remember. Been married a looking time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KevinD For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-09-2022), Muddy (04-08-2022)